Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler Brand Specific Tech > Heritage Crawlers > Losi Mini-Rock Crawler

Notices

Thread: REAR axle upgrades???

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-30-2013, 01:54 AM   #1
RCC Addict

Default REAR axle upgrades???

With all the LCC and Wraith swaps going on these days, I'm wandering what you guys are doing for upgrades in the rear.

Currently I'm using the billet one piece Pro lockouts, and upgraded stainless shafts. I was using the plain steel one piece shafts in my first Pro build, but bent one, and upgraded.

At one point I found a thread with a comment about swapping in AX10 shafts in the rear. Now I can't find the thread, and I can't figure out what all is involved.

Using the search function and googling the hell out of this, but can't find any answers. Anybody have any ideas?
89redranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-30-2013, 07:01 PM   #2
I wanna be Dave

I'm running the SS mrc axles, with much abuse and without issue.
I myself thought bout the upgraded ax,xr,wraith axles in the rear but till I have issue or need, I just left it be.

If you wanted to do the mod, ill check bearing fitment shortly, I think you would just have to cut the ax axle shafts down to length and fitment in the locker.

That's assuming its the same as the front axle bearing and the lcc shafts fit the bearing that comes with the mrc.
winnerone23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2013, 07:44 PM   #3
RCC Addict

Default Re: REAR axle upgrades???

Cool. I only have about 3 runs on these shafts, but I don't wanna kill them and leave myself with no other options. I'll check the other stuff when and if I need them.
89redranger is offline   Reply With Quote

REAR axle upgrades??? - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
BWD simple axle upgrades...servo mt, steering arm, rear brace billet works Axial XR10 24 10-06-2010 08:41 PM