Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler Brand Specific Tech > Heritage Crawlers > Losi Mini-Rock Crawler

Notices

Thread: Grappler pro body

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-16-2015, 09:28 PM   #1
Rock Stacker

Default Grappler pro body

So I picked up two of these bodies a little while ago, one undrilled in package. Happen to message a company about them making new molds. They decided they wanted the bodies so there will be grappler pro bodies again. Just wanted to let everyone know since this body is hard to find and they are discontinued and out of stock everywhere.
mitchponton is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-16-2015, 10:56 PM   #2
RCC Addict

Default Re: Grappler pro body

I really hope you have the sticker sheets and can get replicas of those made as well. I've got a Grappler sitting here without the sticker sheets or masks that I am considering how I'm going to tackle. Not sure everybody wants or has the patience to deal with it. Otherwise, great news. Post some contact info as soon as you know more. With any luck you're dealing with Team Bluegroove (TBG). Their repops are actually really high quality from what I've seen. Hard to do when vacuum forming from a cast of an old body...
89redranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2015, 09:56 AM   #3
Rock Stacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by 89redranger View Post
I really hope you have the sticker sheets and can get replicas of those made as well. I've got a Grappler sitting here without the sticker sheets or masks that I am considering how I'm going to tackle. Not sure everybody wants or has the patience to deal with it. Otherwise, great news. Post some contact info as soon as you know more. With any luck you're dealing with Team Bluegroove (TBG). Their repops are actually really high quality from what I've seen. Hard to do when vacuum forming from a cast of an old body...
Actually it's skunk werks, I have the masks and sticker sheet so we can get brand new bodies with all the stickers and masks done. Been saving this for over a year. Tbg didn't want to take the project on. Also have the grappler body with stickers (no masks) that they might start making. So these might just live on!
Old 05-23-2015, 12:53 PM   #4
RCC Addict

I'm really hoping this happens. I'd take a few of both the Grappler Pro and the wide Grappler for the minis.

BTW, I got the sticker sheet today. Contemplating what to do with it. Knowing it's one of the last few original sticker sheets around makes it a little hard to just peel and stick. Maybe I'll trace over it and make some masks so I don't have to use them?
89redranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2015, 10:51 AM   #5
Rock Stacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by 89redranger View Post
I'm really hoping this happens. I'd take a few of both the Grappler Pro and the wide Grappler for the minis.

BTW, I got the sticker sheet today. Contemplating what to do with it. Knowing it's one of the last few original sticker sheets around makes it a little hard to just peel and stick. Maybe I'll trace over it and make some masks so I don't have to use them?
I'll let the guys know that there are already people that want a couple of these bodies. The wider grappler body i have a set of stickers so that is good. I have masks and stickers for the grappler pro so maybe I can find someone that is willing to replicate the stickers and masks. I'll have to find someone. But at least I have these bodies and I won't be using them anytime soon so thats good. Hope we can get more people wanting these bodies so these is some demand for them to produce them.

Grappler pro body - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
My new Grappler Pro LCC body Altered-Images Paint and Body 3 04-11-2010 06:52 PM
Grappler pro body roksloski Paint and Body 16 10-08-2009 02:23 PM
Grappler Pro Body ManiacMagoo Team Losi Comp Crawler 5 10-03-2009 02:52 PM