cvwindows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 09:20 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by cvwindows View Post
I would be interested in anything also.
what's up Brent......it's Andrew Koz
Scorpion Unlmtd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 09:33 PM   #4

Brent, check out Nick's course in his garage (see the bay city post)...you should do this in yours, it really doesn't take up much space along the wall like this, or at your shop in the pole barn if it's heated http://troyraymond.smugmug.com/galle...5_MWXpx#P-2-15 if you look at page 2 it's got a good pic of the entire course

come spring you'll need to bring the dump trailer up so I can get a couple ton of rock for the front yard, time to re-landscape for the new toy!
Scorpion Unlmtd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 08:55 PM   #5
Rock Crawler

whoa someone who crawls or let alone has a rc in adrian. I'm stunned. everyone around here looks at me like i;m from another planet when im out running my rc's. weather is crappy now but we should get together and crawl sometime. what kind of rig you got.
mine has changed allot over last couple months. had a edge tuber chassis but now i'm running a mfm black widow and lovin it.
discgolferlee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 04:40 PM   #6
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by discgolferlee View Post
whoa someone who crawls or let alone has a rc in adrian. I'm stunned. everyone around here looks at me like i;m from another planet when im out running my rc's. weather is crappy now but we should get together and crawl sometime. what kind of rig you got.
mine has changed allot over last couple months. had a edge tuber chassis but now i'm running a mfm black widow and lovin it.
there is one of the nicest onroad tracks in 3 states in Adrian Mi
www.rcracingextreme.com

check that out look for lazer speedway way more rc going on than you think?I think.
twistedone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 07:20 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by discgolferlee View Post
I dont really know what my rig is. It was and earlier crawler that was just put together. I dont really like to work on them so I just buy them done. I like crawlers because I do the real thing also. I actually live at Devils Lake. The only other thing I have is a Slash the I dont run to much. I am looking for an Axial for my son to though.
cvwindows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 06:35 PM   #8

Hey guys I live in Onsted so if you know of anywhere that would be great, I have AX10, HPI Baja and a mini lst
swiftyfrommi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 10:50 PM   #9
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by cvwindows View Post
I dont really know what my rig is. It was and earlier crawler that was just put together. I dont really like to work on them so I just buy them done. I like crawlers because I do the real thing also. I actually live at Devils Lake. The only other thing I have is a Slash the I dont run to much. I am looking for an Axial for my son to though.
I actually grew up at devils lake but live i adrian now. I got my crawler and a 1/8 scale hyper 7 and just got a slash month ago. I was out running my slash the other night when road was covered with ice and snow. it was a blast. This is pretty cool that some others close by have crawlers. Only place i have been crawling at lately is indoors at hobbytown usa in toledo. you guys know of any good spots around here to crawl.
Old 01-16-2009, 09:30 AM   #10
Pebble Pounder

I used to live in adrian as well and people would look at me like I was weird running my trucks. I live in GR now and there is a an indoor rock crawling course going in here now at battle front gaming. There is a link on hobbytalk.com. I dont think it is completed yet but what they have done so far is great. There may be a good crawling spot at heritage park in adrian. I think there was a ditch near the soccer fields that was all rock. I may be wrong though.

anyways have fun
J
jreckner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 02:42 PM   #11
Rock Crawler

yep thats where i used to mess around. heritage is kinda cool but gets boring quickly
Old 01-27-2009, 12:55 PM   #12
Pebble Pounder

I am not sure if they are still there but down at Bales trucking there used to be random rock and concrete that may be fun. I used to take my emaxx down there to run and crawl around a bit. Might be a bust but worth a try.

The course they have built here in GR is fun for an indoor course. It is not up completely but crawlable. They are planning on making it a bit bigger, building an outdoor course and a rock racing course as well. You can check it out on hobby talk.com.
jreckner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 01:36 PM   #13
I wanna be Dave

hay koz kasper whats going on when is the bash in silver lake happening been crawling in wisconsin in my basement winter sucks
kasper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 02:07 PM   #14
RCC Addict

hey Kasper, hows it going. Ya winters shitty here too. got alot of snow this yr and its not let up.

I think the SL bash has been moved to July. Hostile Rob had chose the same weekend for one of his 2 shindigs this yr. so to allow for more options thru the yr for people, it was moved. i think its the 3rd weekend of july this yr. better bring alot'O sunscreen. lol
Timmahh is offline   Reply With Quote