Pebble Pounder

saul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 07:33 PM   #3
Pebble Pounder

Old 04-14-2009, 06:08 AM   #4
Quarry Creeper

Thumbs up Awesome Pic's there brotha' thank's 4 sharing them 2

Welp'... Just AWESOME Pic's there Saul'...And I reckon' nick' will be wanting copy's made up of the one's of his rig' in action. I saved them to a file for ya' nick'____ ((That look's like a great place to crawl at too bro's)) + It just hurt's me to see you,= Nick' running that silver body,.... When ya' know I got a nicer one that you can have and some sweet decal's to do it up right with too. Glad to see your running panther's now too. Plus you said you got a dig for your's too "Kool-bean's" I've never got into that *DIG-Unit* thing as of yet,...brotha' nick' ___(((Yo' who's 4 door black jeep' is that..!? it's sweet.!)))___Scoot'.

Last edited by scootertrash; 04-14-2009 at 08:39 AM.
scootertrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 06:50 AM   #5
RCC Addict

Awesome pics Al.
hitman46mod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 08:42 AM   #6
Pebble Pounder

the 4 door was rocks but now its mine

oh...and both those pics of the 4 door were taken from the same location

not bad for a 4 year old 200$ camera

Last edited by saul; 04-14-2009 at 08:45 AM.
Old 04-14-2009, 09:22 AM   #7
I wanna be Dave

Really Al, that camera still even look quite modern, would never have guessed it being over 1 year really.

Nick is a good crawler. He's going to be more dangerous since I hear he's changing his plans on truck.

Now I need to do more practicing so I have a chance!
binaryterror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 09:26 AM   #8
Quarry Creeper

Red face That's Kool-bean's brotha' Saul I like that jeep too.

Welp' this damm' oil based paint that I used to repaint my lil' room is not drying up fast anuff,...To where all the fume's a be gone and I can get to putting all my hobby stuff and every thing that was set up in that room BACK into it and git-2-cranking- on stuff again... Shit' I spent all day sunday painting and moving everydamm' thing out of that room . but this PC. hoping to have it all back to where I want it to look now and had all the shelve's and etc put back up again. and take some pic's of me sweet looking and set up lil' shop here now. shit' Every thing's still all box'd up and most of it's sitting in the living room now. and I got this whole place to get in order this week and alot of redoning and makeover's to get done. then back to the basement as the day's a be shitty like and get that finish up... then iIm to be going into the hospital later this summer to have my skull crack open' and to remove some sign's of a brain tomor' that's putting to much pressure on the metal plate that been in my head ever since that day i got shot over on 9 mile and woodward ave back in 1978,___Anyway's have a good one to if ya' can too,___ol Scoot'
Old 04-14-2009, 09:32 AM   #9
Pebble Pounder

kodak z650 model year 2006
Old 04-14-2009, 09:58 AM   #10
RCC Addict

Great pic's and video guys, that spot is awesome.
JUSTGOINGSLOW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 03:31 PM   #11
Quarry Creeper

Sweet picks. The jeep was mine now its al's. Just the body I kept the chassis.

Last edited by rocksrock; 04-14-2009 at 04:19 PM.
rocksrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 04:02 PM   #12
RCC Addict

Nice pics Al, thanks for posting up

Later
Farmer
Farmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 06:29 AM   #13
Quarry Creeper

Red face Kevin' I'm, still desiding what all to cut out of .DELRIN.?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocksrock View Post
Sweet picks. The jeep was mine now its al's. Just the body I kept the chassis.
I'm, drawing and rethinking alot of just what all I'm, going to try to getout of this Lil' bit of Delrin that I got now',___And I may want to use most of it to build up two custom 4-link' chassis's for My new "Super" that I'm making from a Emaxx' tranny and Diff's & etc',__Brotha' Jesse's just about set up over there' to start doing some custom sidejob's soon too,__So' it's back to scatching my head all over again,__Thinking of having him just go ahead an design & do up two Awesome tube frame's and custom sized link's for them two project's of mine. **I got to get into this "DIG-UNIT" thing pretty damm' soon too**,___ For I bet it a make me a whole different driver & give me a whole different style of crawling too,__And I got so many Idea's & new thing's to get to cracking on over here,__ And never seem to get the chance to just sit & work on them' for hour's on end,__And enjoy myself an all doing them all up,___!?! **Hey'__If your still -"Single"-It's best ya' stay that way then Brotha's,___ For Wife's will just take up 82% of the rest of your life that you'd be stuck' spending with them,__Women.!?! For they'd come to ya' each & every damm' time YOU'D be knee deep' into something,__And just say sweetly = "Hunny' would you stop what it is YOUR doing and come & HELP ME get this"_?!?_Whatever it is THEY'D be doing finished up,__Or Worse yet,__Get stuck starting' it all for them,__And THEN be stuck with finishing it all up for them' too',__ And you'll mostly just get a kiss' and a thank you Hun'__Out of it,__ If anything' more EACH time ya' suck'er up to them',__And go and do it all' FOR them the right way an all,__Ya know's,___ ( But, I can NOW lock my ol' self into this lil' room now too' haaa-haaa),____Scoot'.

Last edited by scootertrash; 04-21-2009 at 07:01 AM.