short is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-07-2009, 07:58 AM   #22
Rock Crawler

hoping to get some night vid this weekend
twistedone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2009, 10:04 AM   #23
Pebble Pounder

Updated with 2 videos from night crawl. Tim's run, and Bill and the pole.
(you need to watch bills in HD very dark)
Lonnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2009, 10:41 AM   #24
Rock Crawler

nice lonnie
Thanks again for all your vid help and everything you do for Twisted Crawlers
Old 07-12-2009, 03:22 PM   #25
Pebble Pounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonnie View Post
Updated with 2 videos from night crawl. Tim's run, and Bill and the pole.
(you need to watch bills in HD very dark)
Thanks for the video Lonnie, I think that the fence ate my truck on purpose .
80mac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 06:59 PM   #26
Pebble Pounder

updated with 33 videos from 7/18/09 Rock the Fort Comp in ft Wayne, IN. Thanks to all the people that took the video for us.

and 10 videos from Camp Twisted on 8/2/09
Old 08-04-2009, 04:47 PM   #27
Pebble Pounder

Updated with 15 HD Videos from May 3rd, 2009 Oakes Park in Fairborn Ohio
Thanks to Tim for the videos in HD
Old 08-08-2009, 08:13 AM   #28
Rock Crawler

we are right at 100 vid's
Old 08-08-2009, 08:40 AM   #29
Quarry Creeper

Thumbs up Thank's bro's for a rainy morning of watching Vid's..!!!

Just awaking' & took all these stupid' morning med's. But I got my morning Cup O joe' and now I'll be checking out all these awesome Vid's,__"holly Cowbunga dude's",__( That's one hell' of a collection of Vid's we got so far ). "WoW & it's Just' Awesome Bro's",__Plus' I hope you be doing alot better as well lonnie'. (( Thank you so much for sharing these with us all too'.))___ol' Scoot'.

Last edited by scootertrash; 08-18-2009 at 07:44 AM.
scootertrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 04:52 PM   #30
Rock Crawler

I think the top 5 from 08-16-09 are up
Old 08-19-2009, 10:51 AM   #31
Pebble Pounder

updated with 18 videos from Twisted camp on 8/16/09
Old 08-20-2009, 07:32 AM   #32
Rock Crawler

awesome job Lonnie thanks for the time you put into this stuff
Old 09-06-2009, 09:34 AM   #33
Pebble Pounder

updated with 10 videos from Davisburg 9/5/09
Old 09-07-2009, 07:05 AM   #34
Quarry Creeper

Red face Hey'..Brotha's. I just got back home now. Dead tired 2

I was down in Johnstown,PA. All this weekend,..and my right knee LocK'ed up on me saturday morning and did'nt want to pop' back into place untill about 4:38am this morning. -( Oooh man'...was it a problem for me this time. For I could'nt stand up,- walk,- or do anything but sit in a chair' and B_t_h to all hell and back' )- Now the wifey' is going to want to call the knee doctor's office first thing tuesday morning' and see if she can get me in to see my knee doctor. As soon as he get's back from his own long weekend. He going to want to go in with the SCOPE and look inside my ol'knee for he can't figure out what's wrong with it as of lately."All the X-ray's & MRI's & Etc,...has'nt shown anything" ( Trust me bro's there's something very wrong with it, and I figure I'd just have to live with it this way as well ) And I'm so sorry to have miss'ed my own B-day comp' & Gtg'. But I did get to see my gramma' again and I love her with all my heart'. And it just maybe the last time that I'll get to see her as well. ---> "Awesome Vid's" <--- brotha'-Lonnie. And Davisburg look'd like an ol'shafty may of had a change without a dig'. And I see that it was'nt as easy as it look's,...Either. But I bet I'd of done pretty good as well'. And Jesse' & Darren' was both there too. And Jesse' would of gotten me dail'ed in better as he allway's has for me. I want to run my MfM blackwidow chassis. but it's drilled for a dig' and I don't run a dig' plus I've been having to put all my Lil' pocket money into our ol' 1.1. And if I did finally get myself a DIG'. That would be a whole new ballgame for me. For I'm so used to running my ol'rig the way Bobby had it set up. And the only thing' that I've added to it was that new skid' that I won from last year's "state comp' raffle". I hope to someday be able to afford a second crawler. or at least another tranny', and both complete axle unit's. So I could have a scaler' plus a 2.2 comp' rig. ___*I was thinking of sale'ing out*___But "NOT"...for I'm R/c crawler 4 life.! It's just that I've been so BROKE all this summer long and I have'nt been crawling at all for all this summer. For I've been very busy and hard at work getting alot of other thing's in my life all work out. And it seem's like that was what the good' LORD had really wanted me to do at this time in my life'...Amen. And as I get all those other thing's all set into place. There a be a time for Crawling' and getting back into the groove again'. Reckon so',...I'll catch ya's later. For I'm hitting the hay',...for I'm dead tired from all that traveling' & etc',___TTYL Brotha's___Scoot'er.
Old 09-07-2009, 07:17 AM   #35
RCC Addict

Scooter, you where missed and I hope you feel better so you can get out crawling again.
JUSTGOINGSLOW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 05:43 PM   #36
Quarry Creeper

Red face Thank's darren. For I surely wish I'd a made it as well.

It's hard for me to think' that Bob and the rest of you all's have gone thru' all the trouble's to have a Scooter's day Comp'
& GtG' in honor of me. And I really wanted to meet "Lil'-bobby", and the rest of the Coleman family. And get to see all the rest of you fella's again as well. Darn-it',...I was only at one Comp' so far this year. And that was at *Auburn hill's cop-shop* and that's an Awesome place and a hell of a great time spend' with all you brotha's.___ Hey jake' & Jesse' for some stupid reason.!?! I can no longer see any photo's or Image's on RCC anymore...?!! I've deleted a few thing's from my PC' and it was stuff full of PIC's & Etc' and it kept telling me that i was running out of DISK-SPACE. I wish my dauther "Dawn" was here' for a day or two. For she'd go all thru this sucka' and then some. Plus she was to teach ol'dad here how to post pic's for my B-day gift from her and my grandson "Lorance" that WE are starting to miss in alot of way's around here these day's. For it's just ol'gramma' and grampa' brown around here these day's now. And we both are so used to having the kid's moving in & out. And having to rize' afew of our grandkid's all those year's. That we are going crazy' at trying to adjust' to just having our own life's back again and not having any of the young' one's around to keep us both company'. And we both seem to feel "lonely all the time" no matter what. I think we are going to take "Lorance" back again soon. For he's been crying river's over wanting to return to his gramma' & grampa' and stay with us instead of being stuck down in southern IL. For I may just have to go' and get him myself' and bring him back home here with us. And then me & him a be crawling buddy again as well. (( For he'd shit when he see that I carry all them rock's back up out of the basement. All by myself' and we'd have to haul them all back down there again just to shut him up about the matter at hand too. Yup',...that's my Lil'-buddy and I'm starting to miss "NOT having him STUCK up my ass" all the damm' time,...and copy-cat'ing every Lil' thing that I'd do all the damm' time as well'____oooh' well,...I'm getting older' and lonely'er as the year's a be adding up I reckon'. And it's not just me...either for the wife seem's to be the same way these day's as well. And I'm not UP & Moving back down south again,...Either'. For we are staying right here in Lapeer untill my father is gone'. THEN I'll deside where I'
m going from there....Ya know's,____Nice' to be back home again,____Scoot'er.
Old 09-07-2009, 11:42 PM   #37
RCC Addict

Awesome job with the vids Lonnie
hitman46mod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2009, 07:53 PM   #38
Pebble Pounder

updated from camp twisted 9/13/09
Old 09-20-2009, 05:56 AM   #39
Quarry Creeper

Talking Just fawk'ing Awesome as allway's "Lonnie" Thank's 2

Yup'...Just Awesome' brotha' as allway's,...and thank's for posting them up on your link' as well. -( I'll see if I can dig up an old without a body pic' of bobby's old rig' to place at my profile 4 ya' too'. but all my rig's are all tore apart at this time brotha'. And I just got handed' an all black 1/10th scale New Bright -> ("Jeep rubicon complete ) <-That the wife said SHE only paid $2.00 for yesterday' from a local yardsale',....Fawk'ing Sweeet'-hunny-babe' 4 Sur' + Kool-Bean's...! Now We got a Jeep hardbody--> Finally to start on mounting it apond our new 2wd WK <- And my totally'-awesome' wife here is getting all to good at finding some pretty good used and mostly all of them are complete and all work just like new R/c's at all the local yardsale's & Etc'. And she's been bringing them all home to me,...To look over' and see what "WE" could do with them.*What an Awesome Babe' - She is as allway's,...Huh* - "Yup'-per,...Now she's pretty much catching up with us bro's as having alot of great R/c stuff of her own to have ol'scoot' here buildup' her own scaler's out of soon anuff' as well". ~Scoot'~

Last edited by scootertrash; 09-20-2009 at 06:29 AM.
Old 09-20-2009, 05:37 PM   #40
Pebble Pounder

updated from Davisburg 9/20/09