Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Regional > Midwest > Michigan

Notices

Thread: 2012 state comp sponsored by krawler koncepts!!! Presented by twisted crawlers oct 13

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-14-2012, 08:14 PM   #101
Quarry Creeper

Default Re: 2012 state comp sponsored by krawler koncepts!!! Presented by twisted crawlers oc

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcboof View Post
Had a great time yesterday despite the weather. Ben and his crew did a heck of a good job setting up the indoor location and we had some really good courses.
Thanks for all your hard work guys.

I'll let someone else take the title next year as I probably won't be making it for the comp. 3 out of the past 4 years ain't bad right?? Lol!!!

I'll miss crawling with you guys for sure. Definitely the best group of friends I've met!
Same to you man, and congrats again on the win!

I tell you what though... I will pay your way to come back next year so I can hand you a loss....

Lol j/k but seriously man, I hope we continue to crawl together somehow
superduty03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-14-2012, 11:31 PM   #102
Rock Crawler

Default Re: 2012 state comp sponsored by krawler koncepts!!! Presented by twisted crawlers oc

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcboof View Post
Had a great time yesterday despite the weather. Ben and his crew did a heck of a good job setting up the indoor location and we had some really good courses.
Thanks for all your hard work guys.

I'll let someone else take the title next year as I probably won't be making it for the comp. 3 out of the past 4 years ain't bad right?? Lol!!!

I'll miss crawling with you guys for sure. Definitely the best group of friends I've met!

"let" someone take it? lmao! well hope you make it so we can take it from you
GEARSCIENCE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 11:38 AM   #103
Quarry Creeper

Well, it looks like I got that "consistency" I was looking for, just not the right kind! LOL

I had a bad feeling about the weighted wheels instead of knuckle weights and there were at least two spots where they stopped me cold. Lesson learned. And aluminum bolts in single shear will fail without warning. Maybe next time ill have the bugs worked out...

Aside from a rough showing, I had a great time seeing everyone and the food was awesome! Next time, I'll pitch in if we can get double that amount! SO GOOD!

Thanks to everyone who kicked my ass, it wouldn't be the same without you!
95geo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 11:50 AM   #104
I wanna be Dave

Who got the trays?
Krawler Konceptz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 12:18 PM   #105
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krawler Konceptz View Post
Who got the trays?
Thank you Michelle I was a recipient of one of the trays and already have been using it!

Sent from my MB855 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2
foratm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 12:19 PM   #106
Quarry Creeper

Thank you Benn, Jeff, benns employee I forgot your name and everyone else who was able to change this venue last minute. It was an amazing event. See you guys soon.

Sent from my MB855 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2
foratm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 03:35 PM   #107
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krawler Konceptz View Post
Who got the trays?
Michelle, the trays and stickers were a hit!!! Thank you so much!!! I meant to take some pictures but due to weather and te fact that it was getting very late I completely forgot... I know that Vic (new to crawling but a great friend) got one, farmer I think, Aaron, and can't remember the other two because it was a random drawing..

Thank you so much again for everything!!! (I'm jealous I want one for myself lol)

And one thing is for sure big Steve wasn't going to let us have this comp the easy way... It rained ALL DAY!!!!

Last edited by superduty03; 10-15-2012 at 03:36 PM. Reason: Spelling
Old 10-15-2012, 04:48 PM   #108
Quarry Creeper

I got a parts tray. Thanks michelle they look sweet and the stickers also.
rocksrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 05:02 PM   #109
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by superduty03 View Post
Same to you man, and congrats again on the win!

I tell you what though... I will pay your way to come back next year so I can hand you a loss....

Lol j/k but seriously man, I hope we continue to crawl together somehow
LOL!! Thanks for the offer man! I hope I can make a comp with you guys next year, time will tell though....

Quote:
Originally Posted by GEARSCIENCE View Post
"let" someone take it? lmao! well hope you make it so we can take it from you
I shouldn't say "take it", should be more like "have it". LOL!! Good seeing you again Peter!
jcboof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 05:57 AM   #110
I wanna be Dave

I wish I felt better, was a great day. Just was off so on course one I stopped twice for Farmer and both times I stopped in spots I shouldn't have. I also should have listened more to Jesse...jeez I'm stubborn.
binaryterror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 02:26 PM   #111
RCC Addict

Would you guys rather see a couple long videos with most of the runs guys made, or a shorter video with the highlights.
I was working on the vids I shot with the gopro last night. I'm about half way through the clips and realized I have over 20 minutes of movie already.
Youtube cuts it off at 15 minutes, so I am going to have to make it a 2-3 part movie, or will have to cut the runs down to just the highlights.

Give me your two cents worth as soon as you can. Thank you everyone.
bigstu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 06:18 PM   #112
Rock Crawler

Just do one with the high lights. If you still have more clips and have time to do another, make a part two. As long as my clean run on the forth course is in there someplace im happy..
BLKXJ 96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 07:44 PM   #113
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigstu View Post
Would you guys rather see a couple long videos with most of the runs guys made, or a shorter video with the highlights.
I was working on the vids I shot with the gopro last night. I'm about half way through the clips and realized I have over 20 minutes of movie already.
Youtube cuts it off at 15 minutes, so I am going to have to make it a 2-3 part movie, or will have to cut the runs down to just the highlights.

Give me your two cents worth as soon as you can. Thank you everyone.
highlights
thanks for filming so many of the runs man
GEARSCIENCE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 11:12 PM   #114
RCC Addict

Part 1

More to come soon...

MiRCA 2013 State Comp Part 1 - YouTube
Old 10-17-2012, 05:45 AM   #115
RCC Addict

Part 2

Enjoy everyone...
MiRCA 2013 State Comp Part 2 - YouTube

Last edited by bigstu; 10-17-2012 at 05:59 PM.
Old 10-17-2012, 05:22 PM   #116
Pebble Pounder

Great videos stu thanks for taking your time too put them together we need to film more often
superduty00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 05:45 PM   #117
Quarry Creeper

Stu, those are amazon man!!! Thanks!!!
Old 10-17-2012, 06:01 PM   #118
RCC Addict

Thank you guys.. I have lots more ideas about a chase truck for filming and some cool mounts for the camera. They even have a 3d set up.
The new camera came out Tuesday. Anyone want a Hero 1?

I was in an AC/DC mood. Can you tell?

Almost forgot, also got this done tonight.

Last edited by bigstu; 10-17-2012 at 06:27 PM.

2012 state comp sponsored by krawler koncepts!!! Presented by twisted crawlers oct 13 - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
ETRC Comp #1 October 2011 / 2012 Season Harvo Competitions 136 11-08-2011 07:05 AM
Twisted Cells and Twisted Crawlers of Michigan Presents "The BG Warm-up Comp" twistedone Michigan 62 05-08-2011 07:58 PM
Twisted Crawlers Of Michigan Comp This Sunday twistedone Competitions 4 08-31-2008 07:11 AM