Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Regional > Midwest > Minnesota

Notices

Thread: Interested in a Comp in East Grand Forks, MN???

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-11-2008, 10:35 AM   #1

Default Interested in a Comp in East Grand Forks, MN???

I have a sweet spot in East Grand Forks, MN that I need to persue to have a comp at. I know I can use it for a few people wanting to practice, but I want to get an idea of the numbers that would attend an even in East Grand.
There is a nice area with really large sharp and techincal rocks that is both flat and the pile goes up a hill. Also there is another spot with smaller more rounded rocks that also goes flat and up a hill. I have read the Competition rules and could run a comp if enough people were interested.
Bob
trikvik is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-11-2008, 12:37 PM   #2
Quarry Creeper

Hey Bob, good to see someone else from the area. If you go in the North Dakota section you will see there is a growing number of people in the their that are doing comps and trail runs. We have been doing a traveling points series all summer long with one comp in Grand Forks so far.

There is a comp comming up on Sunday the 17 in Bismark ND and I know a couple of the guys from Grand Forks are going. Also there are guys from Fargo that are going and if you were interested in going also I am sure without to much trouble you would be able to car pool with someone.
tqcookie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2008, 02:07 PM   #3

That would be cool but I have a car show with my 54 International hotrod in Crookston that weekend. I didn't know there was a comp in Grand Forks. Where was that held at?
trikvik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008, 07:15 AM   #4
RCC Addict

We started under the river Bridge and then went to an oriental rock garden at a park up there. Bismark is next and then Minot.

Jason
JAM MaxAmps.com is offline   Reply With Quote