Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Regional > Southeast > Mississippi

Notices

Thread: Grenada Rocks?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-07-2011, 05:36 PM   #1

Default Grenada Rocks?

Hello Ms boys and girls, first let me say Hi to everyone and let everyone know that I grew up in Winona, and i'll be back home for a couple of weeks and was wondering if there were any known crawl spots for an AX-10 and XR-10. i know there are rocks around the lake but not sure if they are accesible these days, haven't been to the lake really in almost 10 years or so. Also, if there are any other spots to run a 2.2 comp rig i'd be down to give them a try, just need something with a little bit of challenge for the xr, got the wedge chassis, vp goodies and customs rovers going on it and cant wait to get it on the rocks
eagle1978 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-19-2011, 02:52 PM   #2

Just thought I'd let anyone in the area know there is rather large Pile of rocks at the swimming beach up there and another area near by that looks like it'll fun for crawlers as well. Hopefully I can get some pics this weekend if the weather holds out.
Old 07-24-2011, 04:34 PM   #3
Quarry Creeper

Where exactly are you located?
DeadlySwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2011, 12:23 PM   #4

I'm in Winona right now visiting family and friends. I grew up here but joined the Navy and now I live in Va Beach,Va. I'm hoping to get up there today to give the wedge chassis XR10 a decent shake down run, get some pics and all goes well maybe a little video as well. If anyone wants to come out to run I'll be there around 6pm pending the weather of course.
Old 07-27-2011, 07:41 AM   #5

Well I made to the rocks Monday, for a short time though. Blew A front axle bearing and of course gears went directly after, oh they were all stock, now to rebuild with better parts.... Unfortunately I only got a couple of pics and now I can't seem to get off my phone onto the computer to upload. The thing Monday, got ran off by the storm that came through, as cool as it was to watch come across the lake, not very productive for a run with non-waterproof electronics...lol.