Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Regional > Midwest > Missouri

Notices

Thread: Every Sunday in Mid MO

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-18-2005, 08:00 PM   #1
owner, Holmes Hobbies LLC

Default Every Sunday in Mid MO

every sunday from 10am to 12am we crawl at Capen park Columbia Missouri, on the big hill by the mulch lot. the hill has lines for every size vehicle imaginable. there is stuff for 6" wb rigs up to 21" WB rigs, and dirt trails galore if you wanted to blaze around fast style. rock racing might be in the future there too... its a very adaptable site.

please, no nitro. we need to respect the fact that it is a park, and parks and rec is allowing us to use the area for crawling and electrics only. generally we see at least 10 bystanders just where we go, so we need to keep it as quiet and peaceful as possible.

the BoCoMo Crawlers would like to welcome you to our fun. normally we have anywhere from 5 to 10 people crawling there, so bring a few radio crystals if you have them.

Slowmo BoCoMo.
JohnRobHolmes is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-18-2005, 10:01 PM   #2
Pebble Pounder

Man i hope some people show up tommarow, i know i'll be there every sunday. This sunday i get to try out my new/used lst's, even though they rub like a S.O.B. against the links.

The people out at the park are really friendly and the terrain is crazy good, the view dosen't suck either.
95MoYj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2005, 02:41 PM   #3
Rock Stacker

It is a great place to crawl for sure. Lots of steep stuff, ledges and rocks. I'v'e been there nearly every weekend since we started. Anybody thinking about building a crawler should come out and look at the rigs. Every one is different and we try to help out the new folks.

On another subject, do we have a Slowmo BoCoMo webpage yet? There was a very brief discussion about it a month or two ago but I hadn't heard anything else about it.

Kelly
KSchweikert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2005, 05:28 PM   #4
owner, Holmes Hobbies LLC

ahhh, kelly!

i havent heard anything about a website yet. i dont remember html anymore, nor do i have the time to head it up or i would get behind that. i didnt know you lurked here!
JohnRobHolmes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2005, 09:05 AM   #5
Rock Stacker

I'm on here every day or so, I just don't post much.
I know a little HTML (just enough to mess things up) but don't have any time once I get home from work to do computer stuff. Carter keeps me plenty busy. Maybe we can talk this Sunday about getting a web page set up. Surely somebody would be interested in doing that.
KSchweikert is offline   Reply With Quote