Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Regional > Midwest > Missouri

Notices

Thread: jeff the jet birthday bash !!!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-30-2008, 09:10 PM   #21
Quarry Creeper

ok ladies time to get out of your high heals.... put your boots on its almost play time!!! SUNDAY,SUNDAY SUNDAY, 1ST ANNUAL JEFFTHEJET BIRTHDAY BASH IS UPON US......WERE GONNA HAVE 1ST 2ND ,AND TURD PLACE TROPHYS ! SOME GREAT EATS AND SOME WET CRAWLIN,RACING,BASHING YOU GET THE PIC BOYS! LET UM EAT PARTS ARE CHEAP!!!!!! AND MY SON IS GETIN IN ON THE ACTION WITH A OLYMPIC TYPE METAL , FOR HIS PICK OF THE DAY! AND WE HAVE ANOTHER LITTLE DEAL FOR THE BASH ........ COME AND SEE IT FOR YOUR SELF....YOU CANT WIN IF YOU DONT RACE....BE THERE, BE THERE, BE THERE
JEFF THE JET is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-30-2008, 11:21 PM   #22
Quarry Creeper

Aight Jeff, now I am thinking you need to be an announcer,lol.

Ladie, I did check the local today, if I understood right its right accross the street from the Sylvan Springs Skate park. This DETAIL is to make using google maps a bit easier and the directions are stupid simple if you havent been there. Basically for people like me that have NO CLUE where anything is around here.

255 to Telegraph NORTH (construction has it screwed up so you have to get off on telegraph, go south and turn around). Make a right at the Advanced Auto parts about a mile up then make the first left. Then go up a bit you'll see the skate park on the right and make a right on the street that goes between it and the location of the GTG IS..... Sylvan Spring Beverage Garden, YES I READ THE SIGN IN FRONT OF IT TODAY!!!

There is a HUGE parking lot, SOME OF US NEED TO BE THERE EARLY TO RESERVE THE AREA, I went by there today and I couldnt breka out the Jepp cause there was...well.....I dont know how to put it, weird teenagers doing some gay video or some crap. I couldnt make sense of it but they had most of it taken over. I WILL GET THERE AS EARLY AS I CAN BUT ITS GOING TO TAKE MORE THAN ME TO KEEP PPL OUT.
Mav-1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008, 11:53 PM   #23
Quarry Creeper

no worries i have a spot reserved for the day ill be ther at 8 oclock sunday. ill be ther most of saturday cleaning and geting the course ready.
Old 05-01-2008, 01:39 AM   #24

a little late but I will be there!
RCminded is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2008, 05:17 PM   #25
Quarry Creeper

I cant wait! I just got my new battery for the GTG.
elvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2008, 05:37 PM   #26
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by elvis View Post
I cant wait! I just got my new battery for the GTG.

He Lives!!!
Nacho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2008, 08:29 PM   #27
Quarry Creeper

HAHAHA! Yes there has been much speculation about my absence but I am alive and kicking. I was just telling MAV I have been playing a lot of airsoft which helps me get some aggression out. We play on sunday so the schedules conflict.
Old 05-03-2008, 01:01 AM   #28
Quarry Creeper

I am not sure if I will be making it sunday or not now. I try to keep things I need for this organized while we are moving and MY STUPID G/F KEEPS SCREWING EVERYTHING UP to the point where I can make heads or tails of anything and I cant get anything accomplished,lol. I WILL TRY, but I cant promise anything cause If I cant find my stuff, then I Kinda cant do much.
Old 05-03-2008, 02:19 AM   #29
Quarry Creeper

Ok looks like I got THAT SORTED OUT, so chances went UP of me making it, but I wont know 100% for sure till sunday,lol.

RIGHT NOW I AM GETTING F-IN PISSED, if it aint bad enough, the stress of my company, BUT A YACKASS IN THE UK IS TRYING TO STEAL MY SUPER I SOLD ON EBAY., 470 he has tied up in paypal saying its junk cause the steering is "bent" ie formed around the axles to max travel and cause he is too STUPID to read the ebay listing saying he' need a decent 4ch+ TX to run the 2 speed, so he is saying it wont go into gear.

THEN TO TOP THAT CRAP OFF, I was SUPPOSED to have my Scale Winch LAST WEEK, ok fine, shipping delay, whatever, NOW THE DUDE IS SPENDING TIME SCREWING AROUND WITH A NEW RIG AND WONT SHIP MY STUFF. I aint going to say names on here, but some of you know who and what I am talking about. He was GREAT before, but now i am getting jacked around on $200 winch, and the other parts i bought from him. Bought to drive my ass down there and get it myself.
Old 05-03-2008, 06:52 AM   #30
Quarry Creeper

edit: NOONISH!

Last edited by Nacho; 05-03-2008 at 11:08 AM.
Old 05-03-2008, 07:45 AM   #31
RCC Addict

WOW I may have a serious problem .... Just stuck my scaler in the sink to ceck to make sure its waterproof and it floats!!!!!! No traction with the tires not on the rocks!!!!! It floats in about 6 in of water Jeff says we may have up to 8 in. Even with the battery in the rears just ride below the water level.
sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2008, 08:07 AM   #32
Quarry Creeper

SNIPER I THINK YOULL BE ALRIGHT IM MAKING THE COURSE SO WE DONT HAVE TO BE ALL THE WAY IN THE WATER.....
Old 05-03-2008, 08:11 AM   #33
RCC Addict

GOOD cause ill have to put a prop on the driveshaft if it gets too deep.
I even have quite a bit of weight in the tires and still floats ... oh well i'll just make a big run at the deep stuff and hope to float across ..
Old 05-03-2008, 04:10 PM   #34

what time does the party start?
Old 05-03-2008, 04:24 PM   #35
Quarry Creeper

he told me on the phone today...Noonish
Old 05-03-2008, 06:59 PM   #36
Quarry Creeper

YAY I just got another toy finished for the gtg.
Old 05-04-2008, 04:37 PM   #37

Kudos to Jeff and family for putting on a great day of crawling. Even though I did not compete I still had a great time.

Thanks again Jeff
johnson22456 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2008, 04:55 PM   #38
Quarry Creeper

Jeff...thanks buddy for a great day!! with some great food and some great people to hang out with
Old 05-04-2008, 07:09 PM   #39
RCC Addict

Jeff Thanks again for a great day out , Hope you enjoy the gift and I learned a thing or two on how not to waterproof a rig.. .
Old 05-04-2008, 07:37 PM   #40

Yeah water bad, now I need a new bec. I still had a great time. I put my trophy between my Emmy and Mr. Universe awards.