Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Regional > Midwest > Missouri

Notices

Thread: Hannibal Mo, Comp July 13th

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-24-2008, 07:14 PM   #1

Default Hannibal Mo, Comp July 13th

Thanks to Hannibal Rocks Off Road we will have an RC crawling competetion July 13th at 2:00 during thier 1.1 RRock event. We will be using USRCCA rules and scoring. No entry fee, No payouts. Come early and help us set the courses as you like them.
lowloc is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-25-2008, 07:58 AM   #2
Pebble Pounder

I wont be able to make it this time,I work on Sun. afternoon/evenings......
Hellbilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2008, 07:25 AM   #3

:-( I'll be there for the XRRA rock race on July 12th!

I guess no RC comp for that?
dirtoyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2008, 07:47 PM   #4

I plan to be there for XRRA, Probably bring the axial along to practice but there will be to much action to see, we won't have time for a comp.
Old 07-05-2008, 08:34 PM   #5

To clarify my last post the RC comp at Hannibal Rocks scheduled for Sunday July 13 is still on. I plan to be at the XRRA race scheduled for Saturday July 12 to catch the race action and scope out possible course locations for the comp.
Old 07-06-2008, 10:28 AM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowloc View Post
To clarify my last post the RC comp at Hannibal Rocks scheduled for Sunday July 13 is still on. I plan to be at the XRRA race scheduled for Saturday July 12 to catch the race action and scope out possible course locations for the comp.

We need to meet up and play trucks!!!

I'll be coming up saturday morning from Potowatami.....

If you see me come up and say hey! Would love to get my RC crawling fix in since they wont let us play with the big ones!

I'll be there in the chevy towing a big yota

dirtoyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2008, 09:35 PM   #7
Quarry Creeper

I'm trying to get my comp. rig done for the 13th.. Even if I don't get it done I will try to get there with my scale rig. Been a messed up couple of weeks, way behind, hate it when life gets in the way.
diggerj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008, 08:12 AM   #8
Rock Stacker

I'm planning on coming over. Only have a 2.2 running. PM'ing a few other MWRCA fella's about it.
Halfj-7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2008, 05:49 AM   #9
Quarry Creeper

lowloc,
How "tight" are you guys gonna hold to the USRCCA rules for the 2.2 comp? I'm currently rollin' a 13.5" wheelbase, and 4WS. I can switch off my 4WS, but prefer to leave my wheelbase alone. When we met at Moorman park, you discussed the possibility of running an "outlaw" 2.2 class with no restrictions, using USRCCA scoring. Any further thoughts on this idea? All of the guys I crawl with are runnin "illeagal" in one form or another. I am currently building a 2.2 tuber, that i'm keeping within USRCCA specs. It will be my comp rig once its completed. hopefully i'll get to run it in a future Hannibal Rocks event. Anyway, a couple of us and our families will be at the event tommorrow.

Looking forward to the crawling comp, and all the 1:1 action!
See you guys there
RockAddict75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2008, 04:36 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockAddict75 View Post
lowloc,
How "tight" are you guys gonna hold to the USRCCA rules for the 2.2 comp? I'm currently rollin' a 13.5" wheelbase, and 4WS. I can switch off my 4WS, but prefer to leave my wheelbase alone. When we met at Moorman park, you discussed the possibility of running an "outlaw" 2.2 class with no restrictions, using USRCCA scoring. Any further thoughts on this idea? All of the guys I crawl with are runnin "illeagal" in one form or another. I am currently building a 2.2 tuber, that i'm keeping within USRCCA specs. It will be my comp rig once its completed. hopefully i'll get to run it in a future Hannibal Rocks event. Anyway, a couple of us and our families will be at the event tommorrow.

Looking forward to the crawling comp, and all the 1:1 action!
See you guys there
We want to incluled as many participants as possible so we encourage everyone to bring and run whatever they have. I would say leave your wheelbase as is. We will "loosely" follow the USRCCA rules. Several guys are wanting to run rear steer or an unlimited class. No entry Fee, No payouts or trophys at this time, We will keep scores Just for fun. We could have a short drivers meeting before the comp to get everyones input on future comps. I plan to be there about noon and the comp will start about 2:00
Old 07-15-2008, 12:11 PM   #11

I want to start with saying thank you to all that set this up and for helping my son while I was competing in the 1/1 car.
How did it all end up? I only got to watch/help while my son was running (the orange Axial). He will be out for a little while, after he ran he was playing with some rocks and dropped a big one on his right thumb and broke his thumb. Again thanks to all who set it up.

Scott
sangell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2008, 07:58 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by sangell View Post
I want to start with saying thank you to all that set this up and for helping my son while I was competing in the 1/1 car.
How did it all end up? I only got to watch/help while my son was running (the orange Axial). He will be out for a little while, after he ran he was playing with some rocks and dropped a big one on his right thumb and broke his thumb. Again thanks to all who set it up.

Scott
Thanks to everyone who competed, , Hope everyone had fun. I had a great time. Sorry to hear about the broken thumb. Tell him to heal up fast we are already planning the next comp for the August 23 RRock event.
Here are the course # 2 scores
Daniel 9
Lance 24
Dave 27
Nick 40
Terry G
Terry S
Kevin 66

I will post course # 1 scores asap.
Old 07-16-2008, 03:35 PM   #13

Course # 2 Results,
Nick 3
Jay 7
Daniel 8
Lance 26
Terry S 26
Terry G 42
Dave 47
Kevin 50
Congrats Nick, Great driving.
Old 07-17-2008, 08:02 AM   #14

Thanks, that made him feel really good.

The swelling is down enough that he is getting his cast today. We were told he will have to have it on for three weeks so he should be ready to go for the next event.

Scott (Nick's dad)
sangell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2008, 09:05 PM   #15

Default August 23rd comp

Thanks to Hannibal Rocks Off Road we will have another RC crawling competetion August 23rd at 2:00 during thier 1.1 RRock event. We will be using USRCCA rules and scoring. No entry fee, No payouts. Come early and help us set the courses as you like them. Jeff The Jet is providing the trophys for this event.
Nick, Hope you are healed up and ready.

Last edited by lowloc; 08-01-2008 at 09:07 PM. Reason: misspelled