Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Regional > Midwest > Missouri

Notices

Thread: Hannibal Mo comp dates 09

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-04-2009, 06:23 PM   #21

Great comp. Congrats to the winners. Thanks Jeff the Jet for the trophys. Thanks to all the guys from RSRC and STL Crawl for making the trip and doing the judging. Whoever ended with the score sheets can post the final results. Some changes we will be making for the next event will be, Moving the comp are to an area more centrally located and spectator friendly and allowing us to see some of the 1.1 comps and shortening the courses to a 5 minute limit to be able to accommodate more competitors.
lowloc is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-09-2009, 06:58 PM   #22
20K Club

Are you guys going to do an event for the WEROCk event in May? I won't be able to make the June event and would like to see the WEROCK guys run too.
Harley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 07:44 PM   #23

We are not planning to have an event during the WERock event. I see that WErock has an RC event for the west cost series of events but not for the east coast events. Hopefully they will include the east coast events in that sometime soon. I'm sure we will all bring the rc crawlers along for the day just for fun though.
Old 04-09-2009, 08:05 PM   #24
Old guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowloc View Post
We are not planning to have an event during the WERock event. I see that WErock has an RC event for the west cost series of events but not for the east coast events. Hopefully they will include the east coast events in that sometime soon. I'm sure we will all bring the rc crawlers along for the day just for fun though.
Your club should throw one,Some KCRC guys might come and the 2 StLouis clubs came to your last one there. That would be a start and then it would grow.
ROCKEDUP RICKY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 10:13 PM   #25
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROCKEDUP RICKY View Post
Your club should throw one,Some KCRC guys might come and the 2 StLouis clubs came to your last one there. That would be a start and then it would grow.

yes dave what club are you with ? please tell me your not one of those q-town crawlers.....lol
JEFF THE JET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 05:33 AM   #26
Old guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEFF THE JET View Post
yes dave what club are you with ? please tell me your not one of those q-town crawlers.....lol
I would say Q-TOWN CRAWLERS.
ROCKEDUP RICKY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 08:34 AM   #27
Quarry Creeper

We don't usually hold comps during the WEROCK events due to the lack of space. The WEROCK events are HUGE, with twice as many teams, courses, and spectators as the RROCK. I still HIGHLY recommend making the trip in may for the WEROCK comp. This is some of the sickest 1:1 action in the country, right in our backyard.

We plan on doing some traveling of our own this year starting with the RSRC Custom Differentials comp in south St. Louie on the 18th. Also plan on trippin' to the ST. LOUIS CRAWL pit real soon. Maybe we can add KC to the list! MMMM BBQ

I agree that June is a long break between comps:-(, We can always run an RC comp on any open trail weekend.

Disadvantage; no 1:1 action to watch
Advantage; we would have pretty much the ENTIRE quarry to run

Up coming open weekends

Apr. 25th & 26th
May 23rd & 24th
May 30th & 31st WEROCK
Jun 13th & 14th RROCK and Our 2nd summer comp

Tom and Debbie usually throw more open dates in as the weather improves.

Check those dates against your local comp dates. Hopefully we can set up somthing killa that all the area clubs can make

Post up or pm me to work out the details, Jay
RockAddict75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 09:56 AM   #28
20K Club

If there is no event during the WEROCK event then the KC guys probably won't make it until the August 15th event. We have a local event tentatively scheduled for Jun 13th. Too bad, would have been cool to see the WEROCK stuff with along side the RC stuff.

Atleast there is still two more events after the RRock #2.
Old 04-10-2009, 12:30 PM   #29

Josh,
RROCK event #3 is Sunday June 14th. I can contact Big Rich (runs W.E.Rock) and ask about an RC event during their event is people would like me to.

Scott
sangell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 04:10 PM   #30

Scott, Sounds good to me if Big Rich and Tom and Debbie all agree. Maybe we can convince WEROCK to include an rc event in the east coast events like the west has.
Old 04-10-2009, 04:13 PM   #31
20K Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by sangell View Post
Josh,
RROCK event #3 is Sunday June 14th. I can contact Big Rich (runs W.E.Rock) and ask about an RC event during their event is people would like me to.

Scott
I must be missing an event on my calendar than. I want to make to one of them, W.E.Rock seems like it would work out best. Otherwise it is going to have to be RRock #4.
Old 04-10-2009, 06:23 PM   #32

W.E. Rock East event #2 at Hannibal on May 30th and 31st (2 day event)

RROCK event #2 at Hannibal on June 13th (Saturday)
RROCK event #3 at Hannibal on June 14th (Sunday)

RROCK event #4 at Hannibal on August 15th (Saturday)

All Stock Nationals (W.E. Rock event) at Hannibal on August 29th and 30th (2 day event)

Scott
Old 04-10-2009, 07:40 PM   #33
20K Club

The Jun double header is what was throwing me off.
Old 04-14-2009, 10:17 AM   #34

I know your not dissin the _Q-Town_Crawlers_ name...We do our smack talkin on the rocks!! U Better get some servos ordered up for the summer..LOL Besides, TTAKYA (takin trophies and kickin your ass crawlers} seemed a little long for a sticker on such a small truck and A LITTLE COCKY..HAHA As far as I know our team consists of 2 drivers,Jay and myself.. We dont need no stinking gang homie,we been rollin since we was kids and we will bring it..Snipers dont need possies!!

MC ROCKHOG 217

SLINGIN RUBBLE AND CAUSIN TROUBLE

PROUDLY SUPPORTING HANNIBAL ROCKS

ROLLIN 2.2 DOUBLE D BERG
CLUCKY CUSTOMS TORSION SUPER
PIMPED MRC
MC ROCKHOG 217 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 07:22 PM   #35
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by MC ROCKHOG 217 View Post
I know your not dissin the _Q-Town_Crawlers_ name...We do our smack talkin on the rocks!! U Better get some servos ordered up for the summer..LOL Besides, TTAKYA (takin trophies and kickin your ass crawlers} seemed a little long for a sticker on such a small truck and A LITTLE COCKY..HAHA As far as I know our team consists of 2 drivers,Jay and myself.. We dont need no stinking gang homie,we been rollin since we was kids and we will bring it..Snipers dont need possies!!

MC ROCKHOG 217

SLINGIN RUBBLE AND CAUSIN TROUBLE

PROUDLY SUPPORTING HANNIBAL ROCKS

ROLLIN 2.2 DOUBLE D BERG
CLUCKY CUSTOMS TORSION SUPER
PIMPED MRC

slingin rubble and causin trouble.....that freakin rocks dude....i gotta use that one....are you gonna make the trip with jay.?

Last edited by JEFF THE JET; 04-16-2009 at 03:47 PM.
JEFF THE JET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 09:09 AM   #36

I'm hopin to make it down..All kidding asside,we have asked several guys to be in the Q town club and I dont know who all considers themselves on our team? Everyone is welcome! If Lowloc is one of us ,that would put 3 of us in the top 5 last comp..Sweet!!I was just messin with ya about the name and sniper stuff you know..Were gonna put the SLINGIN RUBBLE AND CAUSIN TROUBLE catch phrase on our shirts I think..It just came out when I was typing,never heard it before,but it sounded good..Hope to see ya Saturday dude..Peace MC ROCK HOG
MC ROCKHOG 217 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 04:50 PM   #37

Quote:
Scott, Sounds good to me if Big Rich and Tom and Debbie all agree. Maybe we can convince WEROCK to include an rc event in the east coast events like the west has.

Here is what I got from Big Rich:

Scott: we welcome the RC guys, this year we will have RC crawls at all the events. They should contact John at Trail Gear, Trail Gear is the official RC crawler source and title sponsor of the RC crawls at W.E.ROCK events...

Here is the contact for John at Trail Gear: (877) 464-8697

Scott
Old 04-17-2009, 07:56 PM   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by sangell View Post
Here is what I got from Big Rich:

Scott: we welcome the RC guys, this year we will have RC crawls at all the events. They should contact John at Trail Gear, Trail Gear is the official RC crawler source and title sponsor of the RC crawls at W.E.ROCK events...

Here is the contact for John at Trail Gear: (877) 464-8697

Scott
Thanks Scott I will call John tomorrow to get the details.
Old 04-21-2009, 11:18 AM   #39

Quote:
Thanks Scott I will call John tomorrow to get the details.
I recieved an email reply from John at Trail-Gear that the rc crawler comps will only be held at the west coast WEROCK comps in 2009 but they hope to include the east coast events for the 2010 events.
Old 04-21-2009, 12:08 PM   #40
20K Club

Quote:
I recieved an email reply from John at Trail-Gear that the rc crawler comps will only be held at the west coast WEROCK comps in 2009 but they hope to include the east coast events for the 2010 events.
I don't see why it has to be part of the Trial Gear series. Rich seems cool with the event happening so I don't see any reason there would need to be any more involvement from them.

Hope it happens is all.