Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Regional > West > Montana

Notices

Thread: Non crawler Rc's

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-21-2008, 06:55 PM   #1
I'm a stupid C U N T!

Default Non crawler Rc's

just curious what non crawlers you have?

I currently own, a XL5 pede thats been RPM'd out and sporting a MM7700, a HPI Hellfire race truck thats far from stock, and a Micro T, a XXX buggy, A Hornet reissue, A plane, and a mini heli. I won't get into all the stuff I sold when I moved, if I had all the cash I spent on it all, I could have payed my car off and paid cash for my home
slobin3d is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-21-2008, 07:28 PM   #2
Quarry Creeper

I sold all of my nitro stuff. Had enough of the Savage X and buying a new part every time i ran it for 5 minutes. If I ever get a nitro again it will be LST2. Sold my Hellfire also. That was a fun truck!
cyberhog05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2008, 07:33 PM   #3
Quarry Creeper

Ive got one xl-5 pede with a 12t reedy modified motor, one xl-1 pede with an 8t duratrax esc with a 10t motor, and cvds, and aluminum shocks, and a mr4tc carbon fiber special drifter with a rooster 12t esc a z-590 servo, and a revenge of the monster motor
5150 Krawlers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 09:03 AM   #4

NOW you've asked for it...

The truly sad thing is that the vast majority of the below could be raced/run with only the time needed to charge a battery. It's a sickness...

Lemme see. Just this past Sunday I raced my BMI DB12R and CRC 3.2R+ Carpet Knife 1/12 cars and my TC3-based Warpspeed conversion TC in our Vintage TA class (Camaros, Mustangs, 'Cudas, etc). I had my Darkside Mx2 1/12 car in reserve.

I've also got a second CRC 3.2R+ that is currently for sale and a Yokomo YRX12WE and my trusty ol' RC12L in my 1/12 stable.

I've got a Losi Slider that is being prepped for the Tekin Short Track Nationals.

I've got two Robitronics Scalpel 1/18 cars (like scaled-down 1/12 pan cars).

I've got a Diggity Designs XLR8 TC3 conversion for when I get talked into racing TC (Taxi Cabs), a BMI Racing TC3 conversion and another Warpspeed TC3 conversion.

For the Vintage TA I've got a few cars. In addition to the '68 Camaro I've been racing I've got a '66 Mustang fastback on a TC4 tubby, I've got a '70 Boss 302 on another TC4 tubby (for sale, complete RTR package). I've got 2 200mm TC3 conversions underway, one will be a '70 AAR 'Cuda (Dan Gurney) and one will be a '74 TA Pantera as raced by Warren Tope. I've also got a mostly finished FT TC4 that is a '69 Z28 and am starting a '71 Camaro project soon.

I LOVE Tamiya M-chassis cars. Most people are familiar with the M03 front-drive Minis (I've got about a half dozen) and I've got a couple Alfa GTV's (rear drive M04, a couple Mazda Miatas (also rear drive M04). I'm doing a few conversions of the M03 chassis into REAR drive cars and building a BRE Datsun 510 on one, an NSU TT on another, and a Subaru 360 on the third. I've got a couple old M02 rear-drivers, one with a Honda S600 coupe and one a Alpine A210.

I've got two 1/10 "pan" cars, an Associated RC10L and a Pradator Lynx II...this was the best class EVER in RC.

I've got a new/built Tamiya TXT-1, but I just made a deal last night to trade it off.

I'm sure there are a few more, these are what I can think of sitting here.

Last edited by Scottrik; 01-22-2008 at 09:07 AM.
Scottrik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 09:05 AM   #5

Oh yeah...and now I have to get a Losi Micro T Desert Truck...
Scottrik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 10:50 AM   #6
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scottrik View Post
NOW you've asked for it...

The truly sad thing is that the vast majority of the below could be raced/run with only the time needed to charge a battery. It's a sickness...

Lemme see. Just this past Sunday I raced my BMI DB12R and CRC 3.2R+ Carpet Knife 1/12 cars and my TC3-based Warpspeed conversion TC in our Vintage TA class (Camaros, Mustangs, 'Cudas, etc). I had my Darkside Mx2 1/12 car in reserve.

I've also got a second CRC 3.2R+ that is currently for sale and a Yokomo YRX12WE and my trusty ol' RC12L in my 1/12 stable.

I've got a Losi Slider that is being prepped for the Tekin Short Track Nationals.

I've got two Robitronics Scalpel 1/18 cars (like scaled-down 1/12 pan cars).

I've got a Diggity Designs XLR8 TC3 conversion for when I get talked into racing TC (Taxi Cabs), a BMI Racing TC3 conversion and another Warpspeed TC3 conversion.

For the Vintage TA I've got a few cars. In addition to the '68 Camaro I've been racing I've got a '66 Mustang fastback on a TC4 tubby, I've got a '70 Boss 302 on another TC4 tubby (for sale, complete RTR package). I've got 2 200mm TC3 conversions underway, one will be a '70 AAR 'Cuda (Dan Gurney) and one will be a '74 TA Pantera as raced by Warren Tope. I've also got a mostly finished FT TC4 that is a '69 Z28 and am starting a '71 Camaro project soon.

I LOVE Tamiya M-chassis cars. Most people are familiar with the M03 front-drive Minis (I've got about a half dozen) and I've got a couple Alfa GTV's (rear drive M04, a couple Mazda Miatas (also rear drive M04). I'm doing a few conversions of the M03 chassis into REAR drive cars and building a BRE Datsun 510 on one, an NSU TT on another, and a Subaru 360 on the third. I've got a couple old M02 rear-drivers, one with a Honda S600 coupe and one a Alpine A210.

I've got two 1/10 "pan" cars, an Associated RC10L and a Pradator Lynx II...this was the best class EVER in RC.

I've got a new/built Tamiya TXT-1, but I just made a deal last night to trade it off.

I'm sure there are a few more, these are what I can think of sitting here.
well now you are joining the right club with us, RCRCA

radio controlled rock crawlers anonomous.
Unimoger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 12:48 PM   #7
RCC Addict

I've got:

Axial AX-10
Traxxas JATO (modified for racing)
Traxxas REVO (Some mods) my wife "claimed" this truck
Traxxas Nitro Vee Boat
HPI RS4
1/6 P-51 Mustang "Voodoo" Air Racer (can't remember maker)
Top Flite 1/7 Sea Fury
Electric micro-heli
"Ancient" Bo-Link 1/10 pan car
montana.matt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 12:59 PM   #8
I wanna be Dave

you guys don't want to see my list, it is retardly long.
Unimoger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2008, 09:10 AM   #9
Pebble Pounder

I've got:

Revo 3.3
original pro .15 t-maxx
3905 Emaxx
Slash
original Clodbuster
2 OFNA Mutilator truggies
Aquacraft supervee 27 brushless with a sharpened/blanced Octura prop
Prather Fun Cruiser 46" long deep vee with a 30c.c. engine with a tuned pipe