Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Scale Rigs General Tech > Multi Axle Rigs

Notices

Thread: OHOs CrossRC MC8

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-11-2016, 03:22 PM   #1
Rock Crawler

Default OHOs CrossRC MC8

Well, this first post might be a bit long winded, basically, I bought this truck new about 2 1/2 years ago, I built it up, used it a little bit, but at the time, it wasn't too practical for me to use, so I ended up selling it to a friend.
Anyway, he saw something I had put up for sale recently and offered me it back in a straight swap, it works out a great deal for us both, as he hasn't used it at all, but did start stripping some paint and such off, but it will be an ideal project when I get it back and it's kinda cool that I originally imported it and built it.
I apologise if some of these are without explanations and get a bit confusing, but when the truck is back, updates will come as they normally would with a bit more explanation, so you'll just have to enjoy the pictures lol
I don't have immediate plans for the truck, as I have also just bought an RC4WD Gelande II D110, which I have wanted for so long so decided to get one bought while I was in the mood for building some stuff
Will update the thread when it arrives and as I go along.
No idea on electrics yet either, I have an Axial AE-2 sat here, might go with that and an RC4WD 35t motor with a PowerHD LF20, or something along those lines.

Oh How Original is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-11-2016, 04:25 PM   #2

Default Re: OHOs CrossRC MC8

Great job love it. Need to get and gear and finish my beast II. All these tiny parts are driving me nuts. Cab is almost done. Thanks for sharing

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk
Sgt.Ryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2016, 12:52 PM   #3
Rock Crawler

Default Re: OHOs CrossRC MC8

Thanks guys... Beast IIs look great as well, I was close to buying one, a few days before David told me he wanted a deal on the 8x8 back.
I keep looking at the 6x6 version as well, just for the best of both worlds lol, you can never have too many multi axles!
Oh How Original is offline   Reply With Quote

OHOs CrossRC MC8 - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
OHOs Axial Yeti RTR Oh How Original Axial Yeti 84 05-25-2020 05:37 AM
OHOs first dip into the water (Thunder Tiger Avanti) Oh How Original Non Crawler RC's 6 10-22-2016 03:40 PM
Another Cross RC MC8 8X8 rookie101 Multi Axle Rigs 1 05-26-2015 08:51 PM