Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Regional > Midwest > Nebraska

Notices

Thread: 2009 Rules

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-02-2009, 09:35 PM   #1
RCC Addict

Default 2009 Rules

Just making sure all are up to date. I think we should start running these at our next Comp. The new or different is highlighted in red.

Read up fellers...

http://www.usrcca.com/usrcca_rules_2009_working.pdf
Eritex Inc. is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-02-2009, 09:40 PM   #2
Rock Crawler

Absolutely, I've already printed a copy and studied the changes.

Good idea to post it here though!
kwkride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 10:12 PM   #3
RCC Addict

I have been reading up also. I want to be ABSOLUTE when it comes to calling comps
Old 04-03-2009, 06:35 AM   #4
Quarry Creeper

That works for me!!
sniders1975 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 08:11 AM   #5
Rock Crawler

Don't see anything about spray adhesive.

Anyone have the AM scores for the 2.2 MWC? Still haven't seen them posted anywhere.
stampedeproject is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 09:31 AM   #6
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by stampedeproject View Post
Anyone have the AM scores for the 2.2 MWC? Still haven't seen them posted anywhere.
I don't think you will. The scoring for AM was jacked up. Each course was being judged differently when it came to AM. Jay got the shaft by about 29 points on 1 course alone.
Old 04-04-2009, 09:28 AM   #7
Rock Crawler

I watched some AMs have more progress than a large percentage of the pros... hmmmm..... no comment.
Old 04-04-2009, 10:04 AM   #8
Rock Crawler

Location: You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy

a lot of the Am's didn't tell the judges they were running the AM class , I'm really bummed at this because i did really well, at the end of the night when they read the AM points i was in fourth place. i think from now on all of the courses should be at 40 Pt's so there will be no confusion.
DeweyCJ5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 10:34 AM   #9
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeweyCJ5 View Post
a lot of the Am's didn't tell the judges they were running the AM class , I'm really bummed at this because i did really well, at the end of the night when they read the AM points i was in fourth place. i think from now on all of the courses should be at 40 Pt's so there will be no confusion.
I agree, but others wanted to not have AM's point out in 30 seconds. You should feel pretty good about your run at the MWC, those courses were tough and just running on them was a badge or honor
Old 04-04-2009, 11:07 AM   #10
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eritex Inc. View Post
I agree, but others wanted to not have AM's point out in 30 seconds. You should feel pretty good about your run at the MWC, those courses were tough and just running on them was a badge or honor
i do feel very good about my first comp the Axial and Tekin course's kicked my butt . i was the first AM to finish the DNA course, at the time i ran i was one of 4 to finish the Hitech course, they didn't say much on the Maxamp course.
Old 04-05-2009, 08:26 AM   #11
Rock Crawler

Quote:
i do feel very good about my first comp the Axial and Tekin course's kicked my butt . i was the first AM to finish the DNA course, at the time i ran i was one of 4 to finish the Hitech course, they didn't say much on the Maxamp course.
DeweyCj5 pretty much exemplifies my point. We had some AMs that did much better than the vast majority of the Pros, they should get credit, but I can't seem to even get the preliminary scores posted.
Old 04-07-2009, 07:20 PM   #12
Rock Crawler

from the sounds of it we never will get that AM list :-( i know that every course i ran i made sure to tell them i was running the AM class. if its in Omaha next year maybe we could have different color score sheets for PRO and AM class

Last edited by DeweyCJ5; 04-08-2009 at 12:13 PM.
Old 04-08-2009, 09:35 PM   #13
RCC Addict

Quote:
from the sounds of it we never will get that AM list :-( i know that every course i ran i made sure to tell them i was running the AM class. if its in Omaha next year maybe we could have different color score sheets for PRO and AM class
The problem is, we had a couple judges that were pointing AM's at 40. They also were inconsistent between AM competitors when it came to calling penalties. I watched every course all day long. I saw a couple AM's get away with a lot and others get pointed out at 40.
Old 04-09-2009, 05:00 AM   #14
Rock Crawler

i know you guys busted your tails to make this work this year and to be expected there will be problems the first year taking on something this big. i cant help but wonder if any of the 3 people that scored above me got a 40 score ? i know 20 points will go a long way in the crawling scores. so just looking for a solution to that problem if you guys plan to host this event next year. it was made very clear to tell the judges what class that you running, so maybe different color score sheets may help with this. i have to take my hat off the the judges that were there, it was a long day ... and to see only a small percentage of the competitors get progress past the first few gates would be equally frustrating to them as well. this is a dead horse, lets not beat it anymore. lets look forward to how well the Midwest Challenge will be next year

Last edited by DeweyCJ5; 04-09-2009 at 05:03 AM.