Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Regional > West > Nevada

Notices

Thread: Visiting Vegas - What to check out?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-19-2009, 11:05 AM   #1
Pebble Pounder

Default Visiting Vegas - What to check out?

Gonna be out your way Monday and Tuesday for work. I'm staying down by the 15 and Blue Diamond Rd. Are there any crawl spots fairly close that I can check out while I'm there? My classes are done at 5 so there should be a couple of hours of daylight to run.

Also, what are the good hobby shops in the area? I'm looking to pick up an ESC and maybe some other stuff. What do you guys recommend?

Thanks!
JoeMotor is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-21-2009, 02:34 AM   #2
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeMotor View Post
Gonna be out your way Monday and Tuesday for work. I'm staying down by the 15 and Blue Diamond Rd. Are there any crawl spots fairly close that I can check out while I'm there? My classes are done at 5 so there should be a couple of hours of daylight to run.

Also, what are the good hobby shops in the area? I'm looking to pick up an ESC and maybe some other stuff. What do you guys recommend?

Thanks!
No crawl spots in that immediate area that i know of but we find new ones all the time around here so who knows. We may be heading out to Lone Mountain tuesday morning. I dont know who or when but we normally go in the morning before it gets to hot. If you want to check it out take the 15north to the 95north and get off at Craig Rd, go west and it will dead end into the park. The rocks we crawl are on the south edge of the park on the mountain.

The LHS's are:
Hobby People - Sahara and Decatur
Hobby People - Tropicana and Boulder Highway
Hobbytown USA - Sahara and Decatur
Dansey's Hobby's - Lamb and Charleston
Culetto is offline   Reply With Quote