Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Regional > Northeast > New Jersey

Notices

Thread: crawlers in northern new jersey

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-30-2005, 08:12 PM   #1

Default crawlers in northern new jersey

doesnt seem like anyone is in my neck of the woods thats into this hobby . anyone in northern new jersey with some crawlers.
fordnut is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-08-2005, 09:22 PM   #2
Pebble Pounder

Hey fordnut,
I'm originally from Bergen County. Now living in NYC, but frequently visit the folks and friends. Let me know if you have a spot in mind. I'm getting married on the 23rd and will be honey mooning for 10 days. If I try to crawl before then, there may not be a wedding, but definitely when I get back, so let me know keep in touch.
bvek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2005, 02:45 PM   #3

congrats on your wedding , i live in morris county i have some spots in mind ill check out in the next week , definatly keep in touch it would be good to finaly crawl with someone. what kind of truck do you have? i have a couple txt based trucks and a tlt. i built a gecko clod for a friend but he bailed on the hobbie. talk to ya later. john
Old 07-10-2005, 04:16 PM   #4
Pebble Pounder

Hey John,
Sounds great. I have a gecko as well. The Long wheelbase II. I just recieved the bulu chassis and will be building that after the wedding. I am trying to also put together a maxx crawler, but that is on the back burner. Keep in touch as well and we'll get something goin'. Maybe we could hook up together and go see what these Connecticut guys have goin on one day.
Old 07-10-2005, 07:41 PM   #5
Quarry Creeper

Y'all are welcome out here anytime! We have raped all the stuff around here fairly well, time for some new blood We will be having another NERCC get together on July 16th. Should be 5 guys, maybe more.
fullmodtxt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2005, 08:42 PM   #6
Pebble Pounder

Hey Fullmod,
Sounds great, but will have to wait for the August crawl, you know, the bachelor party, the wedding, the honeymoon, etc...... But lookin' forward to it.
Old 07-10-2005, 09:21 PM   #7
Quarry Creeper

Not sure when the August crawl will be. We have developed a pattern of doing each place 2x in a row, so might be in CT again. My wife is pregnant and due in August, so I might not even be attending!
fullmodtxt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2005, 01:12 PM   #8

sound good to me . it would be great to finaly get something going on around here. keep in touch.
Old 01-04-2007, 10:34 AM   #9
Rock Stacker

Default New to Crawling

I live in Budd Lake and just got into crawling, would love to get together this spring, summer and have people to crawl with. If your planning a g2g, post
Savrunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2007, 01:40 AM   #10
Rock Stacker

some more jersey blood getting into crawling.
SLIMBO5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2007, 06:56 AM   #11
Rock Stacker

Yeah New Blood. Hopefully we can get something together. I see alot of people talking about getting together, but no one ever sets a date and seems to meet and our crawlers get bored. Weldon Road off of Rte 15 has a recreation area/park system that is huge, there has to be good crawling spots there. Also Washington Valley Park (Chimmney Rock) in Martinsville, NJ should have some good crawling, I used to ride my mountain bike there. I have to get over there and scout out those areas.

I think I may use these thread to post g2g possibilities. If I am going to crawl, I will post it and if people show, they show.

It gets old by yourself, with no competition.

Everyone else, if you are going to crawl, let us know, post it. And hopefully people will show. Be sure to include directions to your spots so people can find u. What kind of car u drive, time you are getting there, etc.

Hopefully we can get something together. If the weather holds like this, maybe sooner than later.

Hope to meet some of you guys soon

Doug
Savrunner is offline   Reply With Quote