Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Regional > Northeast > New Jersey

Notices

Thread: garden state rock crawlers.............

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-28-2009, 12:06 PM   #1
I wanna be Dave

Default garden state rock crawlers.............

how many are members of this forum....i keep hearing there in PA with GTG's but don't know how far up the north east of PA they go....looking for a friendly GTG like comp north of strousdburg or farther north ..............bob

bob1961 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-28-2009, 01:22 PM   #2
Quarry Creeper

Arct1k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 04:33 PM   #3
Quarry Creeper

As of now we have 367 members. Sign up, we have members all over PA.
D-ran83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 06:00 PM   #4
I wanna be Dave

i'm one of them members but haven't been there much yet..........bob

Old 05-01-2009, 02:29 PM   #5
I wanna be Dave

Dude...I think you need to lighten up a bit. Ya gotta be a little bit thicker skinned to hang out on GSRCRC and understand that damn near everyone on that site is a ballbuster. It's almost always in good fun though. It's a great bunch of guys with a ton of information on crawling. The guys that run the forum have to keep it organized otherwise it'll turn into a giant mess. You'd get the same kind of reaction on this site if you posted a build thread in the wrong section. If you think GSRCRC is strict about that kind of stuff...your in for a rude awakening on RCC.

Oh..an complaining that theres only 5 or 6 people on at a time is a little dumb. It's a local club site...not a Nation wide gathering place like RCC.

Anyway...Have fun crawling...see ya at a gtg...oh wait...
TURBOFEST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 02:33 PM   #6
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by TURBOFEST View Post
Dude...I think you need to lighten up a bit. Ya gotta be a little bit thicker skinned to hang out on GSRCRC and understand that damn near everyone on that site is a ballbuster. It's almost always in good fun though. It's a great bunch of guys with a ton of information on crawling. The guys that run the forum have to keep it organized otherwise it'll turn into a giant mess. You'd get the same kind of reaction on this site if you posted a build thread in the wrong section. If you think GSRCRC is strict about that kind of stuff...your in for a rude awakening on RCC.

Oh..an complaining that theres only 5 or 6 people on at a time is a little dumb. It's a local club site...not a Nation wide gathering place like RCC.

Anyway...Have fun crawling...see ya at a gtg...oh wait...
X2, there are HUGE RED LETTERS that say no chatting. It's a specs only thread, now i'm not sure what happend but i'll assume you were chatting since thats the ONLY rule in there. If a infraction is all it takes to turn you away. Your probably better off.. As far as 5-6 people on at a time, your signed on in the middle of the day most of the time. Sorry most of us have jobs. Also, why did you come here to whine? and not post it on our site. Did you really think posting crap about our site in our section on another site would not get seen?

Last edited by D-ran83; 05-01-2009 at 02:35 PM.
D-ran83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 02:39 PM   #7
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by bob1961 View Post
wow i posted my spec's and pictures of my rig and got an infraction of posting a build thread in the wrong spot???....no wonder there is only 5/6 people online there at any one time i have looked there with junk like that, and i didn't even get a reply from a pm i sent to the powers in charge there??? WTF....looks like one forum i know i'll be deleting my membership from "WOW".............bob

Bod you definatly need to lighten up a bit and grow some thicker skin. if stuff like that gets you pantys all in a bunch WOW, you should stay off all forums in general. That would happen on any forum if you post in the wrong section. everybody in our club is cool as hell. Most laidback people you will meet. Can't let a forum incident change you out look on a club. only 5 or 6 people on at a time? thats funny.
HITMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 02:45 PM   #8
Rock Crawler

Dude, you need to take a chill pill..... The mod that runs that forum enforces the rules otherwise it would get out of hand...

As for the crack about 5 or 6 out of 300+ members.... Right now I see 232 members on out of 29,000+ members on this site, do the math.....

Last edited by jmz6; 05-01-2009 at 02:58 PM.
jmz6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 04:29 PM   #9
I wanna be Dave

gezz guys i did put just specs and pictures, maybe i said a little something i shouldn't have but it had to do with explaining the spec's, maybe i had too many pictures added but i wasn't told that, just i had not followed the rules....but to tell me i have been giving a infraction and just say i didn't follow the rules when there was only one rule ....if i did a build thread it would have been longer then i did post....i'm still waiting for an answer on what i did wrong or why, go figure....it asked for spec's and i gave spec's :-P ....i got spanked but wasn't told why and i'm still waiting for a reply to my pm asking what i did wrong....so ya'll lighten up ....has nothing to do with being thick skinned or chilling out a bit............bob

Old 05-01-2009, 04:56 PM   #10
Rock Crawler

If i get any lighter i will float
HITMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 05:38 PM   #11
RCC Addict

I feel your pain man. Those mods are just all dicks. You should leave there and be on this site more often. They handle your kind better on this side of the interweb.

On a side note I'm the one who gave you an infraction. Why you ask? Maybe because you posted a paragraph of chit chat with a video and said check my rocks out .

Its an infraction , not a sentence to have your anus tied closed and continuisly feed . Deal with it and follow the rules. Just prior to you posting in that forum one of the mods posted that everyone needs to start following the rules a little better.

Maybe next time ill send you a brail version of the rules and your blind ass can read them that way.

Or just forget about it and enjoy the forum. Your build was great and you did a lot of work but chit chat and video is not allowed in that section that's all.

Thank you , come again .
PROTOTYPE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 05:41 PM   #12
RCC Addict

Oh and if you can , look at my profile. I have received 2 infractions on this site. I didn't get all butt hurt, I took it as the mod called me out that I did something wrong. Mine was a lot different then yours but still received the same punishment.
PROTOTYPE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 06:56 PM   #13
I wanna be Dave

lmao, butt hurt i like that one....why didn't ya just delete the chit chat like you said it would, hmmm ???? ..................bob