rob_b is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-16-2010, 07:51 AM   #22
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob_b View Post
Not so lucky
ooh burn!

Guess who's back, back again, Rob is back, tell some men!
meffie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 08:16 AM   #23
Oliver Custom Knives

Quote:
Originally Posted by meffie View Post
ooh burn!

Guess who's back, back again, Rob is back, tell some men!
Who do you think you are " Vanilla Ice "
DwaneO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 08:57 AM   #24
Pebble Pounder

ice ice baby
4ruggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 06:36 PM   #25
I wanna be Dave

I wonder if Cody W is going to charge a fee to attend his crawling clinic next time

Last edited by rob_b; 01-16-2010 at 10:25 PM. Reason: corrected scores
rob_b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 06:42 PM   #26
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob_b View Post
I wonder if Cody W is going to charge a fee to attend his crawling clinic next time
1%202010/2010event122pro.jpg[/IMG]
hahaha!
Old 01-16-2010, 09:00 PM   #27
Pebble Pounder

i got pics and video i will post tomorrow
Old 01-17-2010, 06:24 PM   #28
Pebble Pounder

Here are the pics having difficulty loadin the video.
Attached Images

Old 01-18-2010, 01:18 PM   #29
Quarry Creeper

Look ma' one hand!!
MX70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 01:25 PM   #30
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by MX70 View Post
Look ma' one hand!!
I'm sure she would be proud of that picture Cody
Old 01-18-2010, 01:35 PM   #31
Rock Crawler

Looks like fun wish i could of been there
darkmanx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 03:16 PM   #32
Oliver Custom Knives

How come I always gota be on the bottom.
DwaneO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 03:38 PM   #33

Well duh!! Your the biggest.. LOL
Rthlss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 04:46 PM   #34
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rthlss View Post
Well duh!! Your the biggest.. LOL
Old 01-19-2010, 11:46 AM   #35
Quarry Creeper

Cool Hot damm' sum mo' pic's of the action at the RCR wall'

Awesome pic's brotha's and thank's for sharing them too'. And I surely hope that ya' all's have'nt forgotten about me ...either. How ya' all's been,...?!! Beside's having a fawking blast at RCR' I mean. Welp'...I'm doing so-so myself as well. AndI -->STILL need a damm' city map of farmington,NM.<-- For I said I was heading out there this year,...and I was'nt BS'ing ya's about that,...either. It's just that winter was setting in and the holiday's was coming & etc' and we had to stay puthere in shitty cold ass' mmichigan for another cold ass' winter which will be my last for sure' i know it get's cold there to but not like it do'es here. So we had to stay put for this winter and try our best to save up Alil' money ya know's. I wish to head out that way this spring. And I surely hope that you all's have'nt goneahead and just forgotten all about me either. I'm fixing to build myself a newly design'd indoor coursedown in the basement at home starting about the end of this month,...for I got about 35'x32'x 8' of floor place all clear out to work with and I'd like to see if I could down size that Awesome RCR's wall ya' fella's have got at RCR'. I reckon I'll give it a shot. I'll be trying to copy alot of it as I can fit into only 8 feet of Ht'. and have it going along two wall's in an L shape. and i'll be putting in some pit bench'es along the other wall to have wired up for fella's to sit and service their rig's and BSing too. I got all the chair's and table now and just need to start mixing up the cement and get to hand packing it all up and get some pic's of it all up on here for you's to see what i managed to build as to wanting to scale down that every wall to fit into my basement for now. so' I can have some awesome fun and also have afew of the local brotha's over to crawl with and hopefully hold a comp' as well. it's alot of damm' work for one ol'fart with a bad knee and I got to hand carry everything down the damm' stair's all by myself too. I got an out door's couse as of now and thinking of hauling all of it indoor's as well. as soon as the snow melt's and i can get a teenager to help me for one day. i've been grabing up alot of descent r'c's from yard sale's & etc' all this winter and i got a nice collection of hardbody's now too'. I'm planning on building afew 2wd sand dragging only rig's as well to have something different to go with as well and they will surely be all home made 4 Sur'. outta' alot of old toy r/c's whatta heck' i got them for like nothing and i know i could make afew descent 2wd rig's outta' all this stuff ya know's. So',... I got most of the lumber stack up for this inddor course project now. And i just need to head on over to home depot and pick up about ten 60 lb's bag's of Quick'-crete and another big roll of chicken wire to get started with. I'll be doing it all by myself too it seem's. But,...it a be a labor of love,...ya' know's. And I got to have a overhead ledge made out of plexiglass too'...by god'. But it will only be about 7 1/2 feet off the floor,....but still it a be neat to add into my course. I just gotta' crawl that fawking RCR's wall myself to someday for I'd just go on ahead and Live outta' my 1:1 truck parked beside the shop if I had too. Shit'... just me and my dog' and my crawler's and gear and a few cold beer's and I'd be just fine and dandy,....that's for damm' sure. I'll be trying to figure out just what route to takeall the way out there to get my ol'happy ass from Michigan to farmington,NM. And also how much money in fuel I'd need just for -(one waytrip)- For I know damm' well once I'm out there I surely ain't coming back...LoL. For I'd be in fawking heaven 4 sur'. And I allway's wanted to see "NM" too'. it was nice to drop in here an holla' at you brotha's and I surely hope all is well for ya' all's too. ~Just keep crawling till yo' finge's are numb'~ P.s. would someone PM' me please and try to send me a damm' city mapof Farmington,NM. And Thank's as well. TTYL brotha's peace out & god bless ya's too. ~ol'Scoot'er~

Last edited by scootertrash; 01-19-2010 at 12:19 PM.
scootertrash is offline   Reply With Quote