Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Regional > Southwest > New Mexico

Notices

Thread: 2014/2015 NMRCC Office Elections

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-21-2014, 07:00 PM   #1
I wanna be Dave

Default 2014/2015 NMRCC Office Elections

Getting close to that time again. Please post up who you would like to be President and Vice President of the club for this up coming season. If you like who is in the seats currently, please say so.

Also, please post up any suggestions for this upcoming comp season.
Don't like how something was ran?
Want something different from the club?
Ideas or suggestions about locations?
Scoring likes and dislikes?

This is your time to speak! We can't change anything without knowing there is something that is wrong.

Really looking forward to the upcoming season. Thank you all
Hittman is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-21-2014, 07:13 PM   #2
Quarry Creeper

Default Re: 2014/2015 NMRCC Office Elections

First of all, thank you Hittman and Scot for all the effort you have put into NMRCC in thd past year. I am proud to be a dues paying member and want to better and promote the Club however I can. I really like the direction the club is going. I nominate Hittman for Pres and Scot for VP, once again.

Both of you are fully committed to the comp crawling aspect and have competed at National events for the past couple of years now. You both take comping very seriously. Adam did a great job of passing that down to you.

Now in the second year of Scale events, in addition to the comp side, things seem to be coming to life. 22 rigs at the last event with the hammerdown still coming, typically our biggest event of the year, thanks to Rick.

Keep up the good work Gents. Hope to see you both back in Office.

Last edited by MAHitt63; 09-21-2014 at 07:25 PM.
MAHitt63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2014, 07:19 PM   #3
Rock Stacker

I think You guys are doing a good job with the club right now. Things seem to be getting better and better as it goes on. I vote for keeping it the same.
CBurwinkle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2014, 07:25 PM   #4

I know I'm new, an thus my oppinon an experience in the club is still relatively low. However I like the way things are ran an these gentlemen did a excellent job on Saturday. Only thing I did notice is there was a bit of a wait for the courses to be set up. My only suggestion would be to maybe show some of us to score. That way the ones running the show can set up the next course. So they aren't juggling running the event an participating in it. Maybe this is more of a suggestion for other members who have some experience in the comps to step up and help run things. Other than that maybe have a club BBQ or bowling night/ meet and greet.

Again I'm not trying to step on anyone's toes. Or be out of my place just what I have seen. To maybe make the club little easier to manage we could come together.
curts1g is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2014, 07:33 PM   #5
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by curts1g View Post
I know I'm new, an thus my oppinon an experience in the club is still relatively low. However I like the way things are ran an these gentlemen did a excellent job on Saturday. Only thing I did notice is there was a bit of a wait for the courses to be set up. My only suggestion would be to maybe show some of us to score. That way the ones running the show can set up the next course. So they aren't juggling running the event an participating in it. Maybe this is more of a suggestion for other members who have some experience in the comps to step up and help run things. Other than that maybe have a club BBQ or bowling night/ meet and greet.

Again I'm not trying to step on anyone's toes. Or be out of my place just what I have seen. To maybe make the club little easier to manage we could come together.
Dont worry about our toes, they're pretty tough. Good comments, there is a lot to do and having the competitors pitch in is a must. This was a lot of people's first comp so those judging need to take a few minutes and read through the rules so they are capable.

We had a BBQ last year and I'm looking forward to the next.

Thanks for coming to the Drivers Challenge and for speaking up.

Last edited by MAHitt63; 09-21-2014 at 07:53 PM.
Old 09-22-2014, 07:14 AM   #6
Quarry Creeper

I vote to keep the current Prez and Vice Prez if they are willing to hold that position
stick-boy-rick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2014, 08:02 AM   #7
Pebble Pounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by curts1g View Post

Great suggestions, we appreciate the input. this was the first time we tried this style event, And it went very well. We try to keep standing around time to a minimum, but do to the complexity of setting up 6 courses and judging 6 courses it happens. We will be working on streamlining things.

I would like to do a club (and family) Pizza nite every other month or so.

I think the way things are going is great, Lets keep it that way. Thanks for all you do Prez and Vice Prez, I have had some of the best times of 13-14 with this club and look forward to many more.
I would nominate myself as Press Secretary...
fj40jay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2014, 12:24 PM   #8

If you guys are willing to take on the workload again, I would very much like to see Christian and Scot retain their positions. Unless Scot wants to be president and Christian wants to be VP, that would work too I imagine. Cant wait for November. Going to bring my A-Game this season gents and ladies.
Wants2Crawl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2014, 07:42 PM   #9
I wanna be Dave

Thanks for all the replies

Seriously thou, thanks to everyone who replied. Everything said is appreciated and will be taken into thought.

Since there were no objections, looks like I will hold the spot of President and Scot will be Vice President. Congrats

Look forward for the comp info. Should be posted within the next week. Early November start.. Get those rigs ready!!!
Hittman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2014, 11:10 PM   #10
Quarry Creeper

Thanks guys, we have an exciting comp season this year as we will host the state championship again this year. NMRCC will be adding the super class this year and all are encouraged to attend and participate. We are trying to find a way to incorporate the trail class as well. Of course this is only in the talk about it phase. Time to crawl baby. This season is looking good.
scomck5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2014, 06:34 AM   #11
Quarry Creeper

NMRCC is fortunate to have you two as its leaders. You guys did a great job last year. I'm looking forward to see what this year brigs. Thanks for your time and efforts.
Old 09-29-2014, 06:39 AM   #12

Need competitions around INDIANA!!'
Team summit crawling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2014, 06:46 PM   #13
Quarry Creeper

Congrats to the Prez and Vice prez. You guys did a great job last year, hence the reason no one ran against you. I believe this year will be just as good if not better than last thanks to you guys. I am very excited for this year's comp season being it's my first time with a comper. Thanks for retaining you elected seats.
stick-boy-rick is offline   Reply With Quote

2014/2015 NMRCC Office Elections - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
2014/2015 WCRCC Scale Challenge Season Opener October 4th 2014 rcjunky3 California 3 08-21-2014 05:18 PM
2014/2015 West Coast Rc Crawlers Comp season. Season Opener October 4th, 2014 Illeagle California 0 08-21-2014 05:16 PM
NMRCC 2013/2014 office elections roglum New Mexico 28 10-23-2013 07:29 PM
NMRCC VP elections msd44 New Mexico 7 10-01-2010 11:57 PM