Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler General Tech > Newbie General

Notices

Thread: My rig......bulid up...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-12-2005, 08:50 PM   #1

Default My rig......bulid up...

Hello ever body...........
i will be buliding a tlt based rig with...
a custom chassis.....
some kind of beed locks with swamp dawgs...(some body tell me what kind to use 4 a scal rig)
pede tranny
rooster
and a jeep or bronco body (does eney body know wear i can get a bronco 2 body at)
.................................................. .................................................. .................................
And will some one tell me how to post a pic i drawled a pic of what my chaiis might look like......
and give me some pointer on hot to make a purty good ig and tell me what kind of stuff i need 2 use
from the south is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-12-2005, 11:38 PM   #2
I wanna be Dave

No tech.... please move to n00b forum..... RCC needs n00b police
toyofast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2005, 11:52 PM   #3

Why would anyone want a BroncoII lid? Don't get me wrong, I had a '84 with 5 speed, 31" BFG AT's, overload springs, cut wheelwells with flares, and rancho 5ks. Not very impressive I know but I loved it and it never left me stuck.
But still, why a BroncoII lid?!?!?!?!
RIPPER357 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2005, 11:34 AM   #4
Rock Crawler

Not really sure what you are asking for. The list you made sound like every other TLT out there in one way or another. You need to be more spacific when it comes to asking "hot to make a purty good ig and tell me what kind of stuff i need 2 use".

Not only does that post make you sound like an idiot, but lazy to. If you can not even give us a readable post or anymore info than that, I really don't think anyone will be jumping to help you.

Now, get us a little more info on what you need as far as help, proof read your post, and maybe we can help
RD400 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2005, 06:17 PM   #5
I joined the Band!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RD400
Not really sure what you are asking for. The list you made sound like every other TLT out there in one way or another. You need to be more spacific when it comes to asking "hot to make a purty good ig and tell me what kind of stuff i need 2 use".

Not only does that post make you sound like an idiot, but lazy to. If you can not even give us a readable post or anymore info than that, I really don't think anyone will be jumping to help you.

Now, get us a little more info on what you need as far as help, proof read your post, and maybe we can help

why be a D*CK?

the guy asked and if you don't wanna help stay out of the post!!!

PLAIN AND SIMPLE!!!!

Thanx
_Jason
STR8_UP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2005, 07:13 PM   #6
Rock Crawler

I am NOT being a dick, and I am NOT flaming this guy. I just really hate when people come on here and ask questions that they can answer themselfs by using the SEARCH function. That is the lazy reference.

When you post and use words like "purty"for pretty, "ig" for rig, "hot" instead of how, and "wear" instead of where you are an idiot. Either for not proof reading or for just being stupid. Thus the idiot reference.

If you read my post I use words like "makes you sound" and "I don't think", I am stating opinions here. I just put it in a way he might understand.

If he is pissed, sorry, give us enough info to help him and learn how to type. I really hate having to pull out the Rosetta stone to translate "retard" into English.

Last edited by RD400; 11-13-2005 at 07:22 PM.
Old 11-14-2005, 12:43 PM   #7
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by RD400
I am NOT being a dick, and I am NOT flaming this guy. I just really hate when people come on here and ask questions that they can answer themselfs by using the SEARCH function. That is the lazy reference.

When you post and use words like "purty"for pretty, "ig" for rig, "hot" instead of how, and "wear" instead of where you are an idiot. Either for not proof reading or for just being stupid. Thus the idiot reference.

If you read my post I use words like "makes you sound" and "I don't think", I am stating opinions here. I just put it in a way he might understand.

If he is pissed, sorry, give us enough info to help him and learn how to type. I really hate having to pull out the Rosetta stone to translate "retard" into English.
You're not being a dick and you're not flaming him, but you call him a retard and make fun of his wording? Im not certain, but Im pretty sure that makes you a dick and a flamer!!!
Z71HULK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2005, 01:04 PM   #8
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z71HULK
You're not being a dick and you're not flaming him, but you call him a retard and make fun of his wording? Im not certain, but Im pretty sure that makes you a dick and a flamer!!!
yeah....don't make fun of his wording, y'all!
DirkDigler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2005, 01:54 PM   #9
Diggin' the new SCX10 II!

Quote:
Originally Posted by STR8_UP
why be a D*CK?

PLAIN AND SIMPLE!!!!

Thanx
_Jason
Man listen to that newbie ROAR!
badger is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2005, 04:41 PM   #10
I joined the Band!

Quote:
Originally Posted by badger
Man listen to that newbie ROAR!

I DIDN'T KNOW THAT I NEEDED 6,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000, 000,000,000,000,000,000,000 POSTS TO VOISE MY OPINION!

i've been into r/c's for a very long time and when i see somebody like this kid ask stupid sh!t i tend to let it slide. but callin him "RETARD" isn't a way to welcome him to a site!

BTW hi my name is jason and i'm from Florida........and yes i'm a noob.........but soon i'l have 6bazillion posts like you badger so i can also be cool!!!

xoxo
_Jason
Old 11-14-2005, 05:12 PM   #11
I joined the Band!

ik guys just calm down and give the guy a rest man.. damn.. hes just tellin use doesnt mean u have to be a BIOTCH 2 himm...

get that straight.. <----------->
savageRACE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2005, 09:42 PM   #12
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
I DIDN'T KNOW THAT I NEEDED 6,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000, 000,000,000,000,000,000,000 POSTS TO VOISE MY OPINION!

but soon i'l have 6bazillion posts like you badger so i can also be cool!!!

_Jason
How about 1 post with "voice" spelled correctly?

When you are the page administrator and can ban people then you too can be cool.
FrankyRizzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2005, 10:10 PM   #13
I wanna be Dave

Quote:

PLAIN AND SIMPLE!!!!
Words of wisdom coming from a guy who doesn't help the other guy out... just posts crap in his thread

All the kid has to do is SEARCH. It's noted everywhere that you really should search before asking questions that you think have been asked before. Oh wait... no one has ever turned a TLT into a crawler, a TLT that can crawl wool be kewl
toyofast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2005, 10:18 PM   #14
Rock Crawler

I can flame the little drag queen if you would like

It would just be nice if people could post a question that didn't require a degree in cryptology. If you come on here looking for help, the least you could do is TRY to make your post readable. People who type like that are either lazy, or stupid. If you are stupid, learn how to speak/type english. If you are a bad speller, hell, you are on a computer, use an online dictionary.

If you are lazy, go **** your self. I hate lazy people.

In my first post I was trying to help him. People are MORE likely to help you if sound like you have at least a third grade education. I would be embarrassed to post something that looked or sounded like that.

A mis-spelled
word wouldn't be so bad if the post made any sence, but to come on here and puke out a question like that and expect to get an answer, come on.

If by me bagging on this guy makes him leave the board and get out of R/C crawling, he really wasn't into it anyway. But maybe my little talk will get this guy to think about what he is subjecting us to when he is to lazy to speak/type proper english.

And yes, I am a dick, but at least you can understand me.;)
Old 11-15-2005, 05:48 PM   #15

at least hes not gay and using smiley faces.......did i spell anything wrong
tripple R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2005, 07:30 PM   #16
Rock Stacker

Default Duplicate posts

What I want to know is if there is a question that has been already asked, why can't

you just pass it. I am sure it takes a lot more of your precious time to answer it with

some jackass comment. This is also the noob forum, what I want to know is what kind

of question do you have to ask not to get put in the noob forum. Seems to me that the

same questions people ask or have asked in the other forums are the same. All you aregoing to accomplish by being a A55 to new people is make them loose there interestand that will kill this thing for everyone eventually.

NEMYSIS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2005, 07:47 PM   #17
BB2
Rock Stacker

Anyhow, if you like bronco ii and have one or a like vehichle, check out this site. http://www.broncoii.org very nice people and hardly ever yell or get mad. Very fun!
BB2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2005, 08:01 PM   #18
I joined the Band!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankyRizzo
How about 1 post with "voice" spelled correctly?

When you are the page administrator and can ban people then you too can be cool.
my bad i missed spelled one F-ING word!!! wow you got me !!!nice work!!!

the only thing see here in the noob forum is a place where noobs post questions and everybody else gets the chance to talk sh!t to them!!! thats cool guys...

thanks
_Jason
Old 11-15-2005, 08:24 PM   #19
Rock Crawler

All I was trying to say is you will get a better response if your post is readable.

As far as help, here you go.

2.2 beadlocks/scale. I do not know, what look do you want, how much money do you want to spend? There is a guy on this site that goes by RC4wd, his 2.2 beadlocks go for around $110.00 for a set of 4.

Bronco II body, the only one I ever saw was made by BoLink about 15 years back.

Posting pics. What kind of pics? Is it a CAD drawing, or on a piece of notebook paper? Need more info.

Pointers on making a pretty good rig. Search. We have no idea what kind of rig you want to build. A comp or a scale, or maybe a basher?

Like I said, search first, ask second, and if you are going to ask for help, the least you could do is put enough information in the post to let us know what it is you are looking for. Make it readable. You will get a much better response.

Last edited by RD400; 11-15-2005 at 08:33 PM.
Old 11-15-2005, 08:26 PM   #20
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by from the south
Hello ever body...........
i will be buliding a tlt based rig with...
a custom chassis.....
some kind of beed locks with swamp dawgs...(some body tell me what kind to use 4 a scal rig)
pede tranny
rooster
and a jeep or bronco body (does eney body know wear i can get a bronco 2 body at)
.................................................. .................................................. .................................
And will some one tell me how to post a pic i drawled a pic of what my chaiis might look like......
and give me some pointer on hot to make a purty good ig and tell me what kind of stuff i need 2 use

You want the 2.2 size swamp dawgs, like these:

https://www.ssl-stormerhobbies.com/c...=ns&pn=IMX7578

Go to http://www.photobucket.com and register an account there, upload your pics, then copy/paste the URL around [*img] and [/img*] without the '*'s here. Or you could just do the easy thing and buy a star (you'll also be supporting the site ).

Do some reading in the the small scale forum. Use the search button before you ask questions because most of them have already been awnsered.

You could probably learn more from seeing a few rigs in person. Where in KY are you? You might be lucky enough to be close to Green River where we crawl every weekend

Last edited by Highmark; 11-15-2005 at 08:29 PM.
Highmark is offline   Reply With Quote