Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler General Tech > Newbie General

Notices

Thread: An Intro

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-02-2010, 04:02 PM   #1
Pebble Pounder

Default An Intro

Hello i just joined and wanted to say hello and give you guys a quick run down on me. My name is Demian and i am originaly from NYC and i moved to Oregon in 03 trying to get away from the craziness in NYC. I wasnt planning on sticking around here but i loved it soo much i stayed.

Now the good stuff. I have been into r/c for over 20 years.I have done alot or racing and bashing. My current collection consists of a T4 BL MM 4600 kit. SC10 all rpm'ed w/mm esc and vxl motor, 4x4 slash all rpm'ed with mmp and vxl motor and probably gunna get a novak 550 5.5 soon, mugen MBX5-E w/mmm2650, mugen MBX5T-E tekno conversion. AND last but definatly not least the newest to the collection my Losi comp crawler with mm and kd 2000kv hitec 5995tg hitec 225mg dig servo HB rover ex in pink.

Like i said i have been into r/c for along time and have swiched all my cars to brushless with lipo. A while back i traded a pimped out mini-t for an ax10 that was bone stock, i played with it for a bit and could not get into it so i sold it. Then recently a bunch of my r/c buddies started getting into it and they made a big rock pile at our local track. I found myself stealing their remotes and messing with theirs and thought to myself that their is something to this crawlin thing. So i traded out one of my other cars for a losi nightcrawler and started messing with it and i had so much fun. The LNC was basicly a tester so see if i would really get into it and it bit me HARD.

Less than 2 week later the LNC was sold to a friend and i got the LCC mostly because i just loved the way it crawled and how much better it did than my friends ax10's and venom creeper. So im hooked hard and there is no turning back now!
omenwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-02-2010, 06:00 PM   #2
RCC Addict

Great Intro!!! Welcome to the site. Im new still and i love this place, Alot of great info tips an tricks.
PhantomRS10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 08:26 PM   #3
Quarry Creeper

Welcome to Rcc . You chose a great forum . X2 on the intro . Sounds like you have a nice start for sure !
rc_pimp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 08:58 PM   #4
Rock Crawler

Welcome and hope you can find all the knowledge I found in this site.... it's all there, it's like an encyclopedia of crawlers.
norbyx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 06:24 PM   #5
Rock Stacker

Wow you got a massive collection, any chance you could post a pic of them? anyway welcome bro@!
blacktoothgrin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2010, 04:48 AM   #6
Pebble Pounder

here you go all brushless except the 1/1 that one has a few more ponys
omenwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2010, 05:51 AM   #7
RCC Addict

Nice collection... nice ls1 power u have
PhantomRS10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2010, 09:16 AM   #8
Rock Stacker

welcome !!!
the crawling bug has bitten another !!
this is a great place for info, lots of poeple willing to help!!
rcslsafut is offline   Reply With Quote