Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler General Tech > Newbie General

Notices

Thread: noob help

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-29-2011, 07:16 AM   #1
Rock Stacker

Default noob help

Okay I'll try to make this short. My wife picked up one of the Fast Lane Jeep crawlers for me for christmas. I loved it unitl it snapped the front shaft after about 5 min (cheap plastic) took it apart and repaired the shaft, not user friendly. After the wheel fell of I took it back to find out they are discontnued and sold out.
On to the question. I have about $200 saved up (I have 2 kids under 3 and one more on the way, no comments please). I would like to build a crawler even scale options would be nice. What would be the best and most budget friendly way to do this?

I have thought about getting a Creeper and then converting to scale chassis later. Also I realy like the axial Honcho, I just don't like to have the same stuff as everyone else. Is it better to buy a rtr or Kit?
NickGood is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-29-2011, 08:06 AM   #2
RCC Addict

if you get a kit you,ll know every inch of your truck , check out the honco well made , easy to assemble and a ton of after market parts , who cares if everyone has one its a great rig and you can make it look like anything you want
good luck on your decision
crawlhog is offline   Reply With Quote