Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler General Tech > Newbie General

Notices

Thread: Maxstone 16 ,new tires on stock wheels ?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-07-2011, 01:17 PM   #1

Default Maxstone 16 ,new tires on stock wheels ?

Hello everyone , i`m new here and wanted to say thanks first for all the great tips and info i have found here, when i got my MS 16 it had a few problems out of the box , the worst of these was how sloppily the tires were glued on, all were done badly but one is so bad it looks like the hex nut is about to fall off,no kidding, so i have learned here that Rovers are a very good all around crawler tire ,ordered a set and also bought a new set of stock wheels so i could start with a nice clean set for my new install but the 1.9 rovers seem to be too wide for the stock wheels . Do these actually fit or do i need different wheels and could you recommend a set. Can`t wait to get these Rovers on.

All the other tips and trick i have used have eliminated all torque twist accept for when i`m in a steep climb , which it can now do at a 50 degree incline on a smooth surface and from the videos i`ve watched that`s pretty good , (can`t wait to see how steep i can go with the rovers)i don`t think i`m eligible yet to post pics i have to review the rules again if i can i`ll post pics of the finished project ( my very first) .

"I take mine on the Rocks , shaken not stirred"
Rock_Diggn_Don is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links