Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Miscellaneous > Non Crawler RC's

Notices

Thread: Junk Yard Dogs.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-13-2010, 11:52 AM   #1
Rock Crawler

Default Junk Yard Dogs.

Just wanted to post some pics of my whips somewheres here.

Call them the Junk Yard Dogs:

1. Traxxas E-MAXX bought from a garage sale for only $25 needed 8 shocks and found some stockers for $8 on ebay. Burnt up 1 motor so replaced that for $15. busted a chassis, bulkheads and front a-arms. fixed all that for around $20 using ebay. so about maybe $75 for a E-maxx aint that bad lol.

2. Traxxas Rustler bought this off of one of my buddies for $20 with out a body. XL-1 & Stinger motor. No reverse and the Servo broke after a while, upgraded to LOSI 12t ESC & Motor, Traxxas waterproof High Torque Servo and all ball bearings all the way around, and put adjust able cambers on it. Also bought new LOSI Taper pin tires and traxxas wheels for it. so around $75 in to this one all together. not bad.

3. Traxxas Stampede, XL-5. This thing is a beast! I bought...I mean Santa Clause broght this to my son DOMINIC for X-mas '09. And he loves it. Its new but still hangs with the dogs.

DONT MESS WITH THE KILLAS!

PIC OF THE OTHER LID THAT CAME WITH THE MAXX:

Twiztid Metal is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-25-2010, 03:40 PM   #2
Pebble Pounder

great trucks man
lil wasted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2010, 04:22 PM   #3
Quarry Creeper

Cool Hey bro' that was a steal on that Emaxx ya got Damm

Man you got lucky on that Emaxx' - Shit' i gave 140.00 for me first one at a yardsale but I got 4 battery pack's, charger, set of paddle's on a set of other Emaxx rim's and he tool box too' The whole shoe'-bang - offered him 120.00 and said said nope..!!! So I said i got to drive to an ATM' man it's sold and i'll be right back too' then we got into Vasser to grab some money from the chase ATM' and heading back toward that guy we forgot where the hell' we was at first of all...Lmao' I found him thou' - Thank God' for the hot pink Lil' sign laying in the ditch - For The ol'lady can spot a yardsale sign a 1/4 mile away - Rotflmao' - anyway's I got about 1 1/2 plus extra' part for Emaxx' and going to make a 6x6 out of all the Emaxx' stuff I got here - BUT I need two more Stock Emaxx' rim's with the stock tire's mounted to them -( You happen to have a pair brotha' )- and i got my new AX-10 axle's today to go toward my new TTC' event rig' and I got a compete ax-10 chassis coming too' - now I just need a tranny and i got a whole nother AX-10 Woo-Hoo' Finally and i only got 60.00 buck's into the whole thing so far too' - So I may just buy a good tranny and be all set - ooh and I got two montruck 2.2 comp' chassis side plate's coming too' - We got to meet up brotha' and i got to throw a 2.2 together to give ya' some hell with as well we could meet at the old water tower park across from the hospital on I-24 as you come into lapeer - I'm just behind lappeer west high scholl on Oregon Rd and Millville rd' and I got alot of shit I'm saling off to get ready to move to Colorado spring's CO. this coming may or June by the latest and i wish to get to know ya' and you got to meet Smitty as well you two would hit it off and then you'd have a local bro' to check out at time's too - Scoot'er PM' me if you can help me hunt down a pair of Emaxx' rim and tire to please' And also get some address'es from me - Scoot'er.
scootertrash is offline   Reply With Quote