Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Miscellaneous > Non Crawler RC's

Notices

Thread: Where to post upcoming car build?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-16-2013, 07:25 PM   #1
Rock Crawler

Default Where to post upcoming car build?

I can't believe I am having this quasi dellima. I am building my wife a 66' Mustang coupe to match her real car just like I have my 1:10 bronco that matches my truck. My build is in the 1.55 section and I am sure many of you have seen it. Her build though very cool, won't be anywhere as complex as mine even though I am pretty sure I will build a styrene v8 for hers too- the chassis will be fabbed from 2mm carbon plate and I have purchased a bunch of "bolt on bling" it's nothing that elaborate(to me) but of the 3 forums I am leaning on posting the build in, I just can't decide which one.

I think* initially I was leaning on putting it over on the scale builders guild, but the stuff they have over there and the talent those guys have is just out of this world. The problem with the next 2 sites which would be here on RCC, or on scale4x4 is that there both just that, 4x4 sites. This is NOT a car site.

Unfortunately it takes me a fair amount of time to upload photos of my build progress and narrate my posts, and I don't want to be wasting my time.

Any one have any thoughts on the matter?

L.R.
LoneRanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-16-2013, 08:21 PM   #2
Quarry Creeper

Default Re: Where to post upcoming car build?

Post it right here. I'd like to see more scale on road or whatever, a cool build is a cool build. Drifter, hot rods, whatever. I get pissy when I see a nice on road body stacked on an off road chassis with half it's sides cut away to accommodate the tires. Just seems like a waste. I got a mustang hard body that I need to do something with...
RiceBurner is offline   Reply With Quote

Where to post upcoming car build? - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Demo's upcoming Mantis build Got_Demo Axial XR10 111 03-21-2013 11:58 AM
upcoming r1 build advice and thoughts please pittqwodder G-Made Crawlers 14 10-27-2012 01:15 AM
Upcoming comp in ALB rental car teamvaladezhobb New Mexico 5 04-14-2009 07:00 PM
Upcoming AX10 build. Am I missing anything? patrick_b Axial AX-10 Scorpion 9 01-21-2008 05:36 PM