Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Miscellaneous > Non Crawler RC's

Notices

Thread: Egyptsean's The Ashley Cup 2 - Presented by CowRC!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-19-2013, 02:53 PM   #1
Quarry Creeper

Default Egyptsean's The Ashley Cup 2 - Presented by CowRC!

I am proud to announce the Ashley Cup 2 will be at CVRC in Chula vista on March 29th and 30th. It is a 2 day event with racing on saturday and a family fun day on Sunday. If you pay for Saturday you get Sunday free, other wise it is $10 per person for Sunday. YOU can choose to attend both days or just one. registered drivers on saturday will receive a free lunch ticket. We will have an OPPORTUNITY DRAWING that is open to the public on BOTH DAYS. There will be a drivers social on saturday night following racing with a LIVE BAND. and sunday will include twin hammers race, last man standing, powder puff, try me cars for the public and MORE. Vulcan Material Company will be donating rocks so we can set up a course and/or pile for the rock crawlers. Cost for scalers and crawlers is $20 for 2 days or $10 for 1 day. COW RC WILL BE BACK AS A SPONSOR AND DONATING PIT MATS FOR WINNERS AND WE ARE CURRENTLY WORKING ON TROPHIES. ( STAY TUNED IN FOR UPDATES ON TROPHIES).
Gates will open at 6 am and track will open for practice at 7 am. Ashley's friends will be back to help with registration SOMETIME IN THE NEXT COUPLE OF DAYS I WILL HAVE THE ST JUDES PAGE SET UP FOR THOSE WHO WOULD LIKE TO DONATE DIRECTLY TO ST JUDES IN ASHLEY NAME. i WILL POST AS SOON AS IT IS UP AND RUNNING.

All pre-registered Drivers will recieve a FREE ticket to the Egyptsean Productions movie that will be filmed at the event and shown on a big screen in May 2014 at the Center For the Arts in Escondido. WHO WANTS TO SEE THEMSELVES AND/OR THEIR RIDE IN ACTION ON A BIG SCREEN? The movie will be a documentary about EgyptSean Productions mixed with videos including both Ashley cup videos. I am currently in the process of organizing an rc event the day of the moving showing at the Center For The Arts ( try me cars for the public. vendor booths, helis, planes, boats, and cars) and i will keep everyone updated about the movie event. The movie will also be available on DVD the same day as the movie release for $20. We will be taking pre orders for the DVD at the Ashley Cup 2 for a discounted price.
Classes for the Ashley cup are as follows:

5th scale
2WD TRUCK
sportsman
expert
4WD TRUCK
sportsman
expert
BUGGY
sportsman and expert together.
(could change depending on entries at event)
1/8 nitro
BUGGY
sportsman
expert
TRUGGY
sportsman
expert

ALL classes are $40 for first class and $25 for second
Anyone who who would like to sponsor the event or would like to donate items for drawing, can contact me for a breakdown of sponsorship levels at this email....egyptsean2@gmail.com
THE CUTOFF DATE FOR THE SPONSOR FLYER IS NOVEMBER 1ST. After that date we will not be able to add your logo to flyer. The cut off date for you logo or name to be on tshirts will be March 15.

JOIN US FOR A FUN DAY OF RACING WITH GREAT PEOPLE, GREAT PRIZES, GOOD OL FASHION FAMILY FUN AND HELP US RAISE MONEY FOR ST JUDES CHILDRENS RESEARCH HOSPITAL. LAST YEAR WE RAISED OVER $7,400 ......LETS SEE IF WE CAN BEAT IT. :O)

Sean Garcia

Original Thread: • View topic - The Ashley Cup 2
Team CowRC is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-30-2014, 11:22 AM   #2

Default Re: Egyptsean's The Ashley Cup 2 - Presented by CowRC!

I am proud to announce that we will have a track for Rock racing at the Ashley Cup 2. GET THOSE SCALERS, WRAITH’S, AND TWIN HAMMERS BEEFED UP AND READY FOR SOME FUN! FOR MORE INFO ON ROCK RACING….VISIT U4RC ON FACEBOOK

EgyptSeanProductions is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2014, 01:37 PM   #3

Goodies for the Ashley cup 2 drawing came in from ScalerFab.com THANK YOU SCALERFAB.COM. FOR MORE GREAT SCALER PRODUCTS VISIT THEIR WEBSITE

EgyptSeanProductions is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2014, 06:58 PM   #4

The Ashley Cup is such an amazing race and for a great cause to! CowRc is such a proud sponsor of the Ashley Cup! Thanks for everyones support!
CowChick is offline   Reply With Quote

Egyptsean's The Ashley Cup 2 - Presented by CowRC! - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Egyptsean’s Ashley Cup Video - Presented by CowRC! Team CowRC Non Crawler RC's 0 03-06-2013 10:48 AM
The Ashley Cup OFFICIAL VIDEO EgyptSeanProductions Videos! 3 03-05-2013 03:11 AM
The Inspiration - Presented by CowRC! SwedishRC Non Crawler RC's 0 11-28-2012 10:14 AM
The Ashley Cup - Presented by CowRC! Team CowRC Non Crawler RC's 1 11-28-2012 09:45 AM
The Best of the West - Presented by CowRC! Team CowRC Competitions 1 09-13-2012 08:13 AM