Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Miscellaneous > Non Crawler RC's

Notices

Thread: Bezgar HP163S - 1/16 4x4 3s capable Truggy

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-14-2023, 11:38 AM   #1

Default Bezgar HP163S - 1/16 4x4 3s capable Truggy

Recently Bezgar asked me to review their new brushless Truggy, the HP163S. I never heard of Bezgar before, but once I started digging I saw that this line of vehicles seems to be a rebrand of the MJX Hyper Go 4x4 vehicles, so I decided to give it a try. The new model comes with a pair of 2S batteries, and the battery design is different from the MJX version in that it's got a stepped hardcase that fits securely into the chassis, but since it still uses a standard Deans plug, other batteries can be used. The electronics are 3S compatible and Bezgar sent me a 3S battery to try in it.

This was my first experience with this chassis, and I was really impressed. It's built like a tank, and took all the abuse that my daughter and I could dish out. We had a ton of fun using it and I'm going to wind up doing some more videos on it. If you're looking for a cheap small scale basher, this one is worth a look. On dirt, I found the 2S to be more than enough power, and 3S just got uncontrollable, so I wound up sticking with the 2S

I'll do some speed runs soon, but on 3S the thing is a missile.

review video:
https://youtu.be/6rG8xaSCjwA
Jim85IROC is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-14-2023, 03:04 PM   #2
RCC Addict

Default Re: Bezgar HP163S - 1/16 4x4 3s capable Truggy

Definitely ridiculous on 3S lol. Greatly appreciate your continued integrity with a completely honest review. BTW I love the enthusiasm of your girl. She seems like she's got a great attitude and no slouch when it comes to helping out. Thanks for posting.
high plains drifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2023, 12:47 PM   #3

Default Re: Bezgar HP163S - 1/16 4x4 3s capable Truggy

Quote:
Originally Posted by high plains drifter View Post
Definitely ridiculous on 3S lol. Greatly appreciate your continued integrity with a completely honest review. BTW I love the enthusiasm of your girl. She seems like she's got a great attitude and no slouch when it comes to helping out. Thanks for posting.
Thanks. I really appreciate that she enjoys doing these things with me. She really got into it when I was filming the Dukes of Hazzard videos. She loved that she got to be involved by having the camera mounted to her bike.
Jim85IROC is offline   Reply With Quote

Bezgar HP163S - 1/16 4x4 3s capable Truggy - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Extreme 4x4 S10 Truggy Crawln Coles 2.2 Scale Rigs 203 06-28-2012 06:29 PM