Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Miscellaneous > Non Crawler RC's

Notices

Thread: Best basher?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-18-2007, 04:10 AM   #1
Pebble Pounder

Default Best basher?

Ok, so I bought my brother a wheely king, and we sat down today with a tazer 15t and a 17t fireball, complete with some deans and a new radio/reciever by hitec, and as I was watching him bash it around and boot it off the curb, I realisied I MUST have a basher to boot on snow days, when the rocks are lame. Any suggestions?
Nlee111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-18-2007, 04:38 AM   #2
I joined the Band!

Take $40 to your nearest Wal Mart and buy whatever Rc car or truck interests you, pick it up, walk to the nearest cashier, put it on the conveyer belt, watch the cashier ring it up, hand her the money, she might give you change, take your bagged goodie, walk back to the car, get in, drive home, when you get home get out of car WITH BAG IN HAND go inside, set up new RC, when done take it outside and "Bash" it till your all "Bashed" out.
Crawlin Around is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2007, 07:06 AM   #3
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nlee111
Ok, so I bought my brother a wheely king, and we sat down today with a tazer 15t and a 17t fireball, complete with some deans and a new radio/reciever by hitec, and as I was watching him bash it around and boot it off the curb, I realisied I MUST have a basher to boot on snow days, when the rocks are lame. Any suggestions?
yeah the xl-5 stampede.. best basher for the money you can get. I beat the piss off mine and it ran great always.. I had in it a tazer19t esc and Orion Pro SV2 15 motor and it was blazing fast. I ended up buying a whole second unit for spare parts because of the good price. good luck
lohocla is offline   Reply With Quote