Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Regional > Southeast > North Carolina

Notices

Thread: Post your Crawlers!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-07-2010, 11:47 PM   #21
Pebble Pounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEW YORK BOY View Post
hey its the kid from anderson rc, hows thos new hex wheel hubs?
yep we're the guys that waited around for the ups man..LOL

Im loving the wheels and having them not mounted to plastic is awesome!.. wish my axles were slightly longer but they'll do

my BES matt tried to program is bad though, burnt my ESC up so I have to get a new ESC :( it happens with electronics though.. sometimes its just luck of the draw.

Last edited by VenomousSVT; 05-07-2010 at 11:49 PM.
VenomousSVT is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-07-2010, 11:48 PM   #22
Pebble Pounder

Quote:
hey its the kid from anderson rc, hows thos new hex wheel hubs?
it is kinda funny to be called a kid again.... after turning 30 you kinda give up on the "kid" thing ;) lol
Old 05-07-2010, 11:57 PM   #23
Rock Crawler

lmao!!! yup!!! well matt will not be at the shop this week so if u guys need eny thing just let me know!

Quote:
Originally Posted by VenomousSVT View Post
it is kinda funny to be called a kid again.... after turning 30 you kinda give up on the "kid" thing ;) lol
NEW YORK BOY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2010, 12:05 AM   #24
Pebble Pounder

Quote:
lmao!!! yup!!! well matt will not be at the shop this week so if u guys need eny thing just let me know!
im gonna ship my BEC to untchabl and let him bring it by.. charlotte is too long of a haul for a damn $25 part
Old 05-08-2010, 12:08 AM   #25
Rock Crawler

wow ya i wud say so!!.lol y were yall out this way?

Quote:
Originally Posted by VenomousSVT View Post
im gonna ship my BEC to untchabl and let him bring it by.. charlotte is too long of a haul for a damn $25 part
Old 05-08-2010, 12:52 AM   #26
Quarry Creeper

Really liking the Sedonas so far. Got a set of Proline 2stage oversize memory foams to try in them cause the stock foams seem to let the tire wrinkle up a bit too much. Hope to get them put in soon.

The new steering servo was a HUGE improvement and definitely the best mod I've done to my LNC so far.

Venomous usually comes to visit for a weekend every couple weeks in the summer. We will be at the Sportsman Comp Crawl on the 29th.

I actually got another buddy to buy a LNC. We stopped by Matt's today to see what he had in stock and pick up a few parts for his Tmaxx and his little Eflite heli. Also got a set of those wheel hexes for my rig today.

Last edited by untchabl; 05-08-2010 at 12:54 AM.
untchabl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2010, 01:14 AM   #27
Rock Crawler

ya i put 1 of thos servos on my rig and it was the best thing i did 2 it!! i just wish that i did not sell it!!.lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by untchabl View Post
Really liking the Sedonas so far. Got a set of Proline 2stage oversize memory foams to try in them cause the stock foams seem to let the tire wrinkle up a bit too much. Hope to get them put in soon.

The new steering servo was a HUGE improvement and definitely the best mod I've done to my LNC so far.

Venomous usually comes to visit for a weekend every couple weeks in the summer. We will be at the Sportsman Comp Crawl on the 29th.

I actually got another buddy to buy a LNC. We stopped by Matt's today to see what he had in stock and pick up a few parts for his Tmaxx and his little Eflite heli. Also got a set of those wheel hexes for my rig today.
Old 05-08-2010, 09:52 AM   #28
Pebble Pounder

Quote:
ya i put 1 of thos servos on my rig and it was the best thing i did 2 it!! i just wish that i did not sell it!!.lol
i am stoked to be crawling now.. ive done every kind of rc you can think of except crawlers for years and have enjoyed them. but with crawling you really get down into the truck while its doing its thing.. ive never been that up close and personal with anything else rc. i couldnt imagine selling my crawler, unless it was to fund another ;)

looking forward to that new axial to see what it is.. its got me wanting it no matter what it is..LOL
Old 05-25-2010, 12:01 PM   #29

i live in raleigh and i've just gotten into the rc rock crawling, i saw one at a hobby shop in the mall and realized that it was imperative that i own one. a few weeks later, i bought an exceed maxstone 10. i'm a noob so dont make fun of me. i just wanted something to screw around with in the backyard that didnt cost me an arm and a leg.

SPECS:
Stock motor
Stock tires and wheels with weights added and the foam removed (makes a hell of a difference)
CKRC steel driveshafts (broke the front d-shaft the day after i got it, awesome upgrade for the money)
Added springs inside the shocks, helps torque flex a bit
High torque servo with metal gears(also from CKRC)
Aluminum servo arm on the way
Custom front skid plate (already scratched and bent to hell)
custom steel body in the works

creepcrawlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 11:53 PM   #30
Quarry Creeper

Default Super Bully

Bought this as a roller from a fellow RCC member a couple of weeks ago. I love it already!

Here's some shots at the Bullhole

Some from a local spot

I took the electronics out of my 2.2 Bully and put them on here for now.
7Lbs.13Oz.RTR
Gear Jammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 09:41 PM   #31

I've posted in the classifieds, but does anyone have an Axial scx10 or other scaler 'roller' they would want to trade for a Slash Platinum Edition 4x4 roller? I am local to Matt's(Anderson r/c) and would rather do business around here..
thanks, John
jnaarnold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2010, 07:00 PM   #32
Rock Crawler

Here are mine!
Attached Images

smokediver is offline   Reply With Quote