Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Regional > Outside the US

Notices

Thread: 2,2 Pro Crawler Euro Trophy?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-17-2012, 01:04 PM   #21
Rock Crawler

Default Re: 2,2 Pro Crawler Euro Trophy?

Its a good idea
But what would be the job of the commitee?? The rules are already wrote from Fishmax on RCC.com.

Ad if whe want to send the best drivers to the Nationals when have to use exact the same rules.

Last edited by racer_zh; 11-17-2012 at 01:08 PM.
racer_zh is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-17-2012, 01:21 PM   #22
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by racer_zh View Post
Its a good idea
But what would be the job of the commitee?? The rules are already wrote from Fishmax on RCC.com.

Ad if whe want to send the best drivers to the Nationals when have to use exact the same rules.
Yes, of course rules has to be the same. There is absolutely no point to make new ones, since the USRCCA rules are completely working.

At the moment there's only one thing to do with in the committee: to decide are we going to arrange Euro Crawler Trophy in next year. It would be so easy to create this "cup" at the moment. All we need to do is count some points. But I think the committee would be good in the future if -and when crawling expands in Europe.

And of course racer is volunteer from Switzerland?
Zarizi Tech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 01:41 PM   #23
Rock Crawler

The other point is, for what reason we want to start with it:

- to see who is the Best driver in Europe ??
- to decide wich drivers are going to Nats??

And how many of the Drivers in Europe will enjoy all this events ??

If there are just a few, its not representative.

and for the Nats, this year where given places for :

Switzerland : 2 driver
France : 1 Driver
Norway : 1 driver
Old 11-18-2012, 01:17 AM   #24
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockatanski View Post
Germany: Dr. Frank !!!
We will see

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zarizi Tech View Post
Yes, of course rules has to be the same. There is absolutely no point to make new ones, since the USRCCA rules are completely working.

At the moment there's only one thing to do with in the committee: to decide are we going to arrange Euro Crawler Trophy in next year. It would be so easy to create this "cup" at the moment. All we need to do is count some points. But I think the committee would be good in the future if -and when crawling expands in Europe.

And of course racer is volunteer from Switzerland?

Quote:

I think it's about both. For sure "man" would like to see who's the best and therefore who would be the best european representatives

...but don't forget the main thing, have fun with other RC Crawling addicted weirdos

Greetings Frank
Dr.Frank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 01:34 AM   #25
RCC Addict

Quote:

Like Frank said, I think it's for both of those. I think this could be a major reason for the top drivers in Europe to travel these comps.

Quote:

Hardly no one will drive all five comps. That's just financial fact. But as I've said earlier, four of the best comps will counted on your points, so you can still skip one, and no harm done there. If you drive well even three comp should be enough.

In my opinion, if 5 of the best drivers have any money left, they could be given the pass to Nationals? I think these guys won't mind if five the most active and best drivers will be on the battle? That would be at least some kind of reward for rounding all over Europe
Old 11-18-2012, 01:50 PM   #26
Pebble Pounder

I like the idea of ​​a European Championship but with 5 competition and an average participation of 2-3 contests (?) Per driver is just a numbers game and not a proper championship. Participants should run the same courses? Perhaps courses in Germany are tough to drive, France is difficult and Sweden easily? You drive on the difficult and others on the easy tracks?
This should be arranged as separate competition over 2 days with a minimum of 10 courses and all classes. Location and time is up to the committee to find out and all countries must assist.

Or for 2013, just take the results from the German Super Crawl and proclaim a European champion from that? It seems like everyone going to Germany anyway.
Then the Germans have their German championship for themselves and we can simultaneously run European Championships .. (if it's ok for the Germans)
BOLT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 03:51 AM   #27
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOLT View Post
I like the idea of ​​a European Championship but with 5 competition and an average participation of 2-3 contests (?) Per driver is just a numbers game and not a proper championship. Participants should run the same courses? Perhaps courses in Germany are tough to drive, France is difficult and Sweden easily? You drive on the difficult and others on the easy tracks?
This should be arranged as separate competition over 2 days with a minimum of 10 courses and all classes. Location and time is up to the committee to find out and all countries must assist.

Or for 2013, just take the results from the German Super Crawl and proclaim a European champion from that? It seems like everyone going to Germany anyway.
Then the Germans have their German championship for themselves and we can simultaneously run European Championships .. (if it's ok for the Germans)
Thats a good Point Bolt

like seen this year, the courses where really diffrent :

I think the most tecnical courses where found at the Nordics, BIG and Swiss chamion ships.

So if we want to have a Champion they must drive at the Same Competition for at least 5 Courses and one Final round and take the overall Score

Last edited by racer_zh; 11-19-2012 at 06:02 AM.
Old 11-19-2012, 05:22 AM   #28
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOLT View Post

Lot's of good and very thinkable thoughts Roger, thanks. I totally agree that the current Supercrawl could be European Champion contest besides it is German Nationals. They could do just the same as swiss guys: From overall results the best German driver would be crowned as German champion. I think this is very useful idea since Supercrawl is already the biggest comp in Europe by far. And as you said that seems to be the one that everyone is going.

Could this be arrangeble, what do you think Dr. Frank and other guys from Germany?

Main thing is to have a conversation about this
Old 11-19-2012, 07:13 AM   #29
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zarizi Tech View Post
Could this be arrangeble, what do you think Dr. Frank and other guys from Germany?

Main thing is to have a conversation about this
I know the guys which host the Supercrawl and i'm sure they'll have an open ear for this and already an eye on this thread, i'm pretty sure.

Greetings Frank
Dr.Frank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 10:33 AM   #30
RCC Addict

Then there needs to be some sort of consistent qualification system to the Supercrawl for all drivers in Europe. This means the event will potentially grow even bigger.
Tomy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 12:11 PM   #31
Rock Crawler

Nice idea, but don't think the wife will let me.....
douwe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 05:27 AM   #32
Pebble Pounder

Any news here?
Rockatanski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2015, 11:43 AM   #33
Rock Stacker

Italy!!
Castrol92 is offline   Reply With Quote

2,2 Pro Crawler Euro Trophy? - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
trophy crawler stick-boy-rick Axial SCX-10 12 08-18-2012 11:05 AM
Looking for some non-crawler help (Another trophy truck) ramenmeal Newbie General 2 06-26-2011 05:23 PM
my scale trophy/crawler 1mopar 2.2 Scale Rigs 20 02-24-2011 02:13 PM
3300kv Redcad Vortex pro trophy truck chongdigga Non Crawler RC's 5 04-05-2010 05:48 PM