Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler General Tech > Paint and Body

Notices

Thread: Making a suggestion to Proline?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-25-2008, 03:23 PM   #41
Quarry Creeper

This would be great guys! I'm a huge Mopar guy as well as the JeepFreek so this sounds like a great plan. Why dosn't do the petion thing like they did to get the Hi lux back?

I would love to see a 70's-80's step side first. You could build it as a lil' Red Wagon or the less known Warlock, the black 4x4 version that was also out that same year.
Next would be a standard cab short bed, or long if it was the only way to make thewheel base turn out right.
Lastly would be the Crew Cab, I love 'em just don't see a huge call for them.

Maybe we should start a couple of polls to just set up a couple of petions to get other trucks built. Old school trucks seem to be all the rage these days. Something like J 10's, Step side Ford's, Intnational trucks and then some minis like an early 70's Datsun or Isuzu (Chevy Luv). Once the forms we're made they could just sell them as a special order only body!
jeepfreek is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-25-2008, 09:40 PM   #42
Nope..

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepfreek View Post
This would be great guys! I'm a huge Mopar guy as well as the JeepFreek so this sounds like a great plan. Why dosn't do the petion thing like they did to get the Hi lux back?

I would love to see a 70's-80's step side first. You could build it as a lil' Red Wagon or the less known Warlock, the black 4x4 version that was also out that same year.
Next would be a standard cab short bed, or long if it was the only way to make thewheel base turn out right.
Lastly would be the Crew Cab, I love 'em just don't see a huge call for them.

Maybe we should start a couple of polls to just set up a couple of petions to get other trucks built. Old school trucks seem to be all the rage these days. Something like J 10's, Step side Ford's, Intnational trucks and then some minis like an early 70's Datsun or Isuzu (Chevy Luv). Once the forms we're made they could just sell them as a special order only body!
I'll see what I can get going..
Brainstain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2008, 03:09 AM   #43
Pebble Pounder

I would definitely buy a older Dodge body and make another scale truck if someone made older Dodge bodies
MoParmonster is offline   Reply With Quote