Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Competitions and Events > RC Rock Crawling Worlds > Past Events

Notices

Thread: Thank You

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-11-2011, 06:00 PM   #1
RCC Addict

Default Thank You

Axial, for the Wraith Also, RC4WD and Chaotic Crawlers for the Outcry esc and XR10 Titanium Tierod.

I had a blast this last week, thanks to everyone who had anything to do with this event

Can't wait til next year
Sponsored Links
Old 09-11-2011, 08:31 PM   #2
RCC Addict

I would like to add my thanks to Axial, Chaotic, RC4WD, and Crawl Spec for the XR-10, and the extra parts to get it together. Also thanks to the RCC crew, the rest of the sponsors, and the competitors who did work.
Old 09-11-2011, 08:39 PM   #3
I wanna be Dave

Thanks Holmes Hobbies for the dual BRXL esc's

And thanks for putting on the event RCC. Good times.

Last edited by Harvo; 09-11-2011 at 08:41 PM.
Old 09-11-2011, 10:57 PM   #4
Trying to have Fun Again

I would like to thank all the vendors that donate all of the giveaway items. I hope I called everyone's number at least once.

Thank you to rc4wd and mayhem for the prizes I won.

Here is some pics of the giveaway tables before I start too draw numbers.

Old 09-11-2011, 11:51 PM   #5
Rock Crawler

Wow that's a lot of prizes!
Old 09-12-2011, 12:10 AM   #6
I wanna be Dave

What an incredible event! I'm so glad I got to make it out this year to take part. Everyone was awesome and I was stoked to get to hang out with so many long time Rcc friends that I rarely if ever get to see...not to mention all of the new friends I made. Team Japan kept things crazy and upbeat (and all drove awesome!), team Aussie brought a great attitude and some sick LCC based rigs, and shoot, my long time online friend DTP even made it out to hang out from Hawaii! I had a blast and look forward to next year! Thanks for all of the effort that went into this weekend and huge props to all of the drivers who did work while keeping their cool...you are all what make this sector of the hobby what it is!

Don Aka BW
Old 09-12-2011, 07:20 AM   #7
Rock Crawler

Yes, thanks Axial for the XR10 kit, Chaotic for the titanium tierod and Crawl Spec for the rear weight retainers.
Old 09-12-2011, 10:05 AM   #8
I wanna be Dave

I also have to say that this was a great weekend. Getting to meet all of the people that I chat with on RCC for the past 6 years.

BWD...it was awesome meeting you finally
DTP...you blew me away when you showed up...enjoy your week in Vegas
Parker...you are one insane little man...BTW, thanks for rescuing my wife with your co-hort in crime....

Jason...it was great to finally meet you.

I know that I have forgot some of you guys but believe me it was my pleasure...

And a special thanks goes out to my Two Teams:

RC4WD Team (Nabil, Turbofest, Renoirbud, Delmontess and Mark Reel) for some great driving and being the best people you could have on your team.

W.Pa.C. Team (Stick King, Oval Man and newly appointed onespeeder) you guys are repping the colors with honor. Thanks

John
Old 09-12-2011, 10:15 AM   #9
Rock Crawler

That was one hell of an incredible weekend. Team Japan really puts on a show where ever they go. Thanks to RC4WD for the shirt, and a huge thanks to Holmes Hobbies for the dual BRXL ESC's and dual 45T motor combo kits I got in the giveaway.
Old 09-12-2011, 10:36 AM   #10
Rock Crawler

Awesome weekend and great meeting everybody. And a big thanks to mayhem engineering for the $100 gift cert.
Old 09-12-2011, 10:40 AM   #11
Rock Crawler

Thank you To all who put on this event! This was my first Nats and I was blown away at how smooth it went. Wow, 100 drivers in 2.2 and we were pretty much done with courses by 3:00!!

The giveaways were incredible, huge thanks to all the vendors who really went all out this year

Thank you to Jason and Badger for all you've done for this hobby, I'm sorry to see you guys stepping down but I think you put the USRCCA in good hands with Fishmaxx. So thank you to Fish for taking this on and I know you'll be a great leader for us now.

Thanks to all the drivers that made it out! It was a pleasure to compete so many of the best in our hobby and I enjoyed watching everyone "do work".

And lastly to Patrick and his crew of course designers, I think you nailed it with course design and difficulty at this event. All the courses were challenging, intimidating, tough, but all were do-able, fun and tested us all. They really brought out the best in driving and those who placed in the top earned it for sure.
Old 09-12-2011, 11:18 AM   #12
2013 2.2P Nat. Champion

Thanks to all of the judges, organizers, sponsors and everyone that chipped in to make the weekend an awesome competition. You guys and gals deserve serious props for pouring so much of your personal time, energy, ideas and resources into making it an incredibly well run event. Course setups were top notch. Thanks to the international traveling crawlers for making the big haul and putting on a great show (crawling and then some). Great work drivers. Looking forward to next year already.
Old 09-12-2011, 01:18 PM   #13
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Rockcrawler View Post
I would like to thank all the vendors that donate all of the giveaway items. I hope I called everyone's number at least once.

Thank you to rc4wd and mayhem for the prizes I won.

Here is some pics of the giveaway tables before I start too draw numbers.

holly chit thats is awesome wish I could be their for the givaways..... I cant even get my xr10 going all I can say is WOW!
Old 09-12-2011, 01:28 PM   #14
Rock Crawler

Default Awesome

Thanks to...
all the event sponsers for all the giveaways, Some really great stuff!

Patrick and crew Awesome National level courses
Tech etc.

Jason & Badger thanks for all the endless work you do!

John Ripplinger for getting all the judges together and on the same page.
HUGE thanks for running up and down the MT. all day bringing us water

Huge Thanks to my sponsers
AXIAL
RC4WD
Offroadjerky.com
Hardknockz Customs ( Paint )

Last edited by mark reel; 09-12-2011 at 10:24 PM.
Old 09-12-2011, 01:30 PM   #15
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojo303d View Post
holly chit thats is awesome wish I could be their for the givaways..... I cant even get my xr10 going all I can say is WOW!
Yep, there were WAY more prizes than there were participants....I won four different times! Thanks to all sponsors!!!!
Old 09-12-2011, 04:18 PM   #16
Pebble Pounder

This was my first nationals and Hell Yeah I had the time of my life!!

We camped at the comp site the whole time - we kinda became the Comp Crawler ER and it was awesome to meet you all

I enjoy this sport as you can just walk up to anyone on the rocks and start up a conversation.

Thanks to the RCC guys, all the sponsors, and everyone who was there.

This was one of those trips that actually makes real life easier to deal with.
Thanks
Old 09-12-2011, 05:45 PM   #17
I wanna be Dave

Thanks to:

The USRCCA for stepping up their game with the driver packets, comp format, and judges. Every single judge out there was great and the courses were sick. Thanks to all of the sponsors for donating so many prizes, and special thanks to Sven for the weight retainers that I won.

I would like to specially thank my sponsors Crawler Innovations, Mayhem Engineering & Holmes Hobbies for supporting me.

A HUGE thanks go out to Szczerba, Chadw30 & Stick King (and anyone else that I've left out) for the spotting tips.

It was awesome seeing all of you again and I enjoyed meeting the new people that I met.

p.s. Congrats to Fishy on his promotion
Old 09-12-2011, 08:09 PM   #18
Quarry Creeper

Thumbs up

All right, maybe I’m too far away from you guys, almost at the other corner of the continent and here this hobby is enough unknown but always there is one crazy guy that enjoy this kind of hobby and this is me!!!
I don’t know you personally, but yesterday I was able to see some of you and it was nice, I really enjoy this event, and it was my first event I was able to see since I’m member of RCC and now I want more guys, it was amazing the work you did to show all the people out of Las Vegas what was happening there and in real time!!!
About the prizes, wow, it looked like a Big Hobby Shop, a huge amount of gifts, and me so far to catch something, I tried, but I couldn’t, maybe in other occasion
Ok I also want to say thanks to RCC crew and all the drivers and all the people and sponsors that make this kind of events possible, you know, if I enjoyed this too much being so far, can’t imagine how big time you’ve got, I’m lying, I know, you got a really awesome RC ROCK CRAWLER WEEKEND!!!
So guys keep this hobby going and going over the rocks!!!!!!!
Greetings!!!
EL VASCO!!!
Old 09-12-2011, 09:40 PM   #19

Default Huge Thanks!!

I wanted to thank everyone for the great time in Las Vegas!!

Special thanks to all of the guys who went out of their way to help me at the Mayhem booth:
Jason
Cory
Rckcrwlr
Badger

Thanks for the sake Team Japan!!

I knew I was going to be seeing a lot of skin in Vegas, but I thought it would be from all of the women there, not from the Axial guy and side kick!

Thanks again, I hope to come out for some more events! I had a great time meeting everyone!
Old 09-12-2011, 10:08 PM   #20
Trying to have Fun Again

Quote:
Originally Posted by MayhemGIRL View Post
I wanted to thank everyone for the great time in Las Vegas!!

Special thanks to all of the guys who went out of their way to help me at the Mayhem booth:
Jason
Cory
Rckcrwlr
Badger

Thanks for the sake Team Japan!!

I knew I was going to be seeing a lot of skin in Vegas, but I thought it would be from all of the women there, not from the Axial guy and side kick!

Thanks again, I hope to come out for some more events! I had a great time meeting everyone!
You are very welcome. Glad to see you guys got home safe. Can't wait to see you at a comp again.

Cory