Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Competitions and Events > WRCCA Championship Series > Past RCCA qualifiers

Notices

Thread: A.C.C. Weekend....WoW...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-24-2011, 08:17 PM   #21

Major props to all who contributed to a great event. I've been to a lot of comps all over the country and I can honestly say that this event was easily one of the best I've attended.

Thanks to the Arizona crew who invited us to their beautiful state to enjoy the fantastic terrain they have. The course designers deserve a huge pat on the back, EXCELLENT job guys! I'm very impressed . I'd also like to thank the judges and event coordinators for their tireless efforts in the weeks prior and the days during the comp, you guys did a great job. I'd love to be a part of your next event, please consider holding another comp next year, I'm definitely there if you do.

I'd like to thank all of my sponsors who made my trip possible; Vanquish Products, T1E, Crawler Innovations and 86Jeep.

I'd also like to individually call out the following guys;

John Mesa (Fishmaxx), thank you for everything you do to make our sport what it is today. Your efforts in organizing the guidelines and rules of our sport are very much appreciated. I'd hate to think what it would be like without you.

John Ripplinger (SDS Customs), you are a machine my friend! Thank you for judging all day at this comp, and at all of the others I've attended. You set a superb example for all of us to follow.

Lars Peters (falloout), you teach me to think outside the box every time we get together. I like what you do and how you do it. I appreciate the work you do to push the envelope of our trucks.

Andy Zuber (CRSMacgyver), I can't thank you enough for your support this weekend. You're the quntissential team member and I'm soooo glad we're on the same team!

Josh (XRRA TJ), you're right there with us bud, supporting us in ways you may not realize. You're definitely a valuable member of the team.

Paul Waldrup (Rock Hard), you continually challenge the established rule and push the limits of the rules. You force me approach problems from a different perspective that I wouldn't otherwise pursue.

Kevin (kevinlongisland), thank you for your support of not only the hobby, but of my friends and team mates. We all owe you a debt of gratitude for supporting the sport and the most dominant team in RC crawling.

Greg Sinclair (86 Jeep), You're my fiercest competitor and a source for inspiration. You set a standard for me as a team mate and as a competitor to follow.

Again, I had a fantastic experience at this comp. I am already looking forward to returning next year!
Sponsored Links
Old 01-24-2011, 08:38 PM   #22
Rock Crawler

Wow! That was an amazing event. I'm definitely beat from running up and down the steep terrain and from course to course, but after looking at some of the 9 + hours of footage I got from the weekend, it was well worth it. A huge thank you to all of the AZ crew for putting together an awesome event, Marc, I think you did Parker proud as MC. That giveaway table was a sight to see, thanks to all of the sponsors for donating some awesome prizes! All the volunteers, you rocked, running score cards in, getting water to the judges, and getting the sub sandwhiches Thank you to all the judges and drivers for letting me on their courses and for putting on a great show for the camera. I'll do my best to get some teasers out by the weekend, it's going to take some time going through everything. Congrats to all the drivers that qualified for the Axial West Coast Championships. I can't wait to see all those top drivers tearing up the rocks again at Cisco Grove
Old 01-24-2011, 09:50 PM   #23
Gold Star Baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEAM DEBEAD View Post
Wow! That was an amazing event. I'm definitely beat from running up and down the steep terrain and from course to course, but after looking at some of the 9 + hours of footage I got from the weekend, it was well worth it.
sorry for all the "bleeps" you will need to add i just put in loud music to drown me out in my videos, it just pops out, thats what I get for working in the refineries around tankies. can't wait to see the footage.
Old 01-24-2011, 10:39 PM   #24
Rock Crawler

I've got some circus music in reserve for ya Mindy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCo Crawlgirl View Post
i just put in loud music to drown me out in my videos.
Old 01-24-2011, 11:32 PM   #25
dnf

Just a few parting shots

And on the way home...our midnite crawl

Last edited by rock hard; 01-24-2011 at 11:37 PM.
Old 01-25-2011, 06:36 AM   #26
I wanna be Dave

Dammit Paul.....I told you to delete that picture of me!
Old 01-25-2011, 09:55 AM   #27
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoodie View Post
Major props to all who contributed to a great event. I've been to a lot of comps all over the country and I can honestly say that this event was easily one of the best I've attended.

Thanks to the Arizona crew who invited us to their beautiful state to enjoy the fantastic terrain they have. The course designers deserve a huge pat on the back, EXCELLENT job guys! I'm very impressed . I'd also like to thank the judges and event coordinators for their tireless efforts in the weeks prior and the days during the comp, you guys did a great job. I'd love to be a part of your next event, please consider holding another comp next year, I'm definitely there if you do.

I'd like to thank all of my sponsors who made my trip possible; Vanquish Products, T1E, Crawler Innovations and 86Jeep.

I'd also like to individually call out the following guys;

John Ripplinger (SDS Customs), you are a machine my friend! Thank you for judging all day at this comp, and at all of the others I've attended. You set a superb example for all of us to follow.

Lars Peters (falloout), you teach me to think outside the box every time we get together. I like what you do and how you do it. I appreciate the work you do to push the envelope of our trucks.

Andy Zuber (CRSMacgyver), I can't thank you enough for your support this weekend. You're the quntissential team member and I'm soooo glad we're on the same team!

Josh (XRRA TJ), you're right there with us bud, supporting us in ways you may not realize. You're definitely a valuable member of the team.

Paul Waldrup (Rock Hard), you continually challenge the established rule and push the limits of the rules. You force me approach problems from a different perspective that I wouldn't otherwise pursue.

Kevin (kevinlongisland), thank you for your support of not only the hobby, but of my friends and team mates. We all owe you a debt of gratitude for supporting the sport and the most dominant team in RC crawling.

Greg Sinclair (86 Jeep), You're my fiercest competitor and a source for inspiration. You set a standard for me as a team mate and as a competitor to follow.

Again, I had a fantastic experience at this comp. I am already looking forward to returning next year!
Ditto

and then some...

Whoodie, Thanks for being a Top Notch Driver, Person, and Friend. Kevin was very glad he got to drive your truck! He didn't want to ask, but I said are you kidding I don't hang those guys.....and you didn't dissapoint

Tedford, keep up the good work! Hope this dosn't sound gay but you looked GREAT!

Jim (Blue10) Thanks for keeping score, picking me up from the airport, and letting me crash at your place. Hope you feel better!

The Toney Bros, for the use of your stuff, and a couple beers

Marc, for being THE MAN on comp day Call Me!

Brian (bmuzz1), for being the other THE MAN...Hows the tooth?

ALL the Judges, Course Builders(bastards), Marshalls, Etc Thanks for putting the effort so we can play!

Old 01-25-2011, 10:47 AM   #28
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishmaxx;2884029[COLOR=PaleGreen

Brian (bmuzz1), for being the other THE MAN...Hows the tooth?

[/COLOR]
I know a guy for that and have been known to give a hell of a PARC discount, and for that matter work for parts. PM me if I can help.
Old 01-25-2011, 12:34 PM   #29
I wanna be Dave

I was really impressed with the real time scoring updates that I could check from my phone! Thanks to Jim for inventing that really cool application and all the time it must have taken to build that!

Last edited by JeremyH; 01-25-2011 at 01:04 PM.
Old 01-25-2011, 07:06 PM   #30
Rock Stacker

From a out sider. That comp was bad ass job well done. By parc very impressed with everything
Old 01-25-2011, 07:23 PM   #31
Gold Star Baby!

Thank you EVERYONE for the compliments on our TCS Copperstate Crawloff
Myself and many PARC members helped put this on and the more positive feedback i get the more I see that our goal of putting on a memorable
event was achieved. I will be the first to say I am looking forward to putting the 2012 Qualifier together ...despite what I was saying this weekend
Old 01-26-2011, 01:19 AM   #32
D-Wray 4 Prez!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRAWLER-DAD View Post
Thank you EVERYONE for the compliments on our TCS Copperstate Crawloff
Myself and many PARC members helped put this on and the more positive feedback i get the more I see that our goal of putting on a memorable
event was achieved. I will be the first to say I am looking forward to putting the 2012 Qualifier together ...despite what I was saying this weekend
You run a tight ship Mark, and it was fun. Had great time. Hope to make it next year. Great work.
Old 01-26-2011, 02:16 AM   #33
Quarry Creeper

i had a good time. awesome courses. it was good to see people again and even meet a few others.
thank you guys for putting this event on. i will deffinetly try to make another trip down from denver to crawl with you guys again.
Old 01-26-2011, 06:57 PM   #34
AKA 2G's

WOW, I had a great time big thanks to all the people that had a hand in it. The couses were great and the rocks were just crazy. Cant wait tell next year. Also big thanks to all the vendor's, Thanks for the Xr-10 . Im going to do a big build thread on it very soon.
Are the top 10 from each class going to get a invite for next year? I got a feeling that it's going to sale out quick next year.
Old 01-31-2011, 11:12 PM   #35
I wanna be Dave

This comp was one of the best run I have been to, with some of the best rock I have crawled on! I couldn't have had a better time, thanks to everyone that contributed to the event, Marc, all the Judges, etc., thank you very much!

Ted, thanks for the gear, no thanks for the picture you txted me.

Jake, thanks for teaching us how to destroy a super chassis.

Doug, it was good to meet you and fun crawling with ya.

Nabil, sick driving buddy.

It was great to see everyone, and nice to meet new friendly folks!
Old 02-05-2011, 12:23 AM   #36
Rock Crawler

The teaser vid is up. I posted in the video section for a bit more exposure.

AZ Crawloff Teaser #1
Old 02-05-2011, 09:33 PM   #37
Gold Star Baby!

awesome teaser glad my dancing skills were shown and not my driving skills! can't wait to se the rest!