Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Competitions and Events > WRCCA Championship Series > Past RCCA qualifiers

Notices

Thread: 2.2 Scores

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-22-2012, 10:34 PM   #21
I wanna be Dave

Default Re: 2.2 Scores

Quote:
Originally Posted by roksloski View Post
Why does that not supprise me at all........
Why would it surprise you....why do you even care...what are you getting at?

The fact is there was an issue with different drive times given to a few different drivers. I made the decision to pull the course so scores and final outcome was not skewed.

Your comment makes it seems as if you are fishing for some injustice.
Sponsored Links
Old 01-22-2012, 11:43 PM   #22
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by roksloski View Post
Why does that not supprise me at all........

I made a mistake in running time and unfortunately for all the competitors the only fair thing to do was drop the course. I personally apologize to everyone for this. But the fact was if it was let go and scores kept it might have skewed the entire event.

I am sure there were some upset drivers. If I did well on a course and then the score was dropped I would be. But, I am not aware of any driver speaking to Jeremy or myself about this issue. I feel like even if they were upset, they were still satisfied with the overall event, and realized that everyone is human ( except Jake Wright, that boy is a straight up machine when driving his 2.2) and mistakes do happen.

It is something that will never happen again, and I promise this. Next year I will give anyone who feels robbed an extra course to run if I have to judge it by myself with a flashlight in the dark.

Last edited by The Violator; 01-23-2012 at 07:07 AM.
Old 01-23-2012, 12:08 AM   #23
I wanna be Dave

Congrats to the top 5 and Jake on the win!
Old 01-23-2012, 06:45 AM   #24
Oliver Custom Knives

I want to thank the organizers of this event. There were a few hickups, but nothing major. Overall a great time and I'm sure we will be back next year.
I had a great time on the courses and the trail run.
Thanks to all the sponsors, with out them these events would not be possible.

Congrats Jake on the win.

DwaneO
Old 01-23-2012, 08:32 AM   #25
RCP CRAWLERS

congrats Jake Joel and Dave great driving all day
many thanks to all the judges and event orginizers
I'll post up pics when I get home.
Old 01-23-2012, 09:24 AM   #26
I wanna be Dave

Did someone step on rokslowski and kev g's puppies? Did yall spill your cheerios?
Old 01-23-2012, 09:36 AM   #27
D-Wray 4 Prez!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Violator View Post
I made a mistake in running time and unfortunately for all the competitors the only fair thing to do was drop the course. I personally apologize to everyone for this. But the fact was if it was let go and scores kept it might have skewed the entire event.

I am sure there were some upset drivers. If I did well on a course and then the score was dropped I would be. But, I am not aware of any driver speaking to Jeremy or myself about this issue. I feel like even if they were upset, they were still satisfied with the overall event, and realized that everyone is human ( except Jake Wright, that boy is a straight up machine when driving his 2.2) and mistakes do happen.

It is something that will never happen again, and I promise this. Next year I will give anyone who feels robbed an extra course to run if I have to judge it by myself with a flashlight in the dark.
The only reason I was upset a little, was that I had one less course to run. I was in line when they made a call.
Other than that, a great time! Thanks Ted, Jeremy, and Doug!
Old 01-23-2012, 09:42 AM   #28
2013 2.2P Nat. Champion

Great driving Jake! Congrats on yet another big win. Way to go DWray, bringing the heat!

Thanks Ted, Jeremy, John, Jake for judging and to the demented architects of arguably the best comp courses I've seen yet. Thanks to everyone that worked hard to put on such a damn fine competition. You guys reacted quickly and appropriately to the hickup and made it a non-event. Thanks Jeremy/Shelby for thinking ahead and helping me with emergency battery charging. Outstanding weekend overall gents. Looking forward to seeing everyone again soon.

Cheers,

Joel

Last edited by SkaldidDog; 01-23-2012 at 09:52 AM. Reason: Forgot the props to some darn fine drivers.
Old 01-23-2012, 11:17 AM   #29
Rock Crawler

Awesome comp, fellas
Great courses, my legs are killing me after judging and comping for two days, (what was i thinking setting up such long courses LOL)
but well worth it! cant wait for the next one,

congrats to the top 5 in each class you defiantly earned it!

Bigs thanks to Doug, Ted, Jeremy, John and the rest of the judges

great comp!
Old 01-23-2012, 11:27 AM   #30
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankenwheely View Post
The only reason I was upset a little, was that I had one less course to run. I was in line when they made a call.
Other than that, a great time! Thanks Ted, Jeremy, and Doug!
I was in line for that course too when it came to light that the two judges were running drivers at different time limits. Ten minutes later, I was on deck, 2nd in line, when the decision was made to pull the course. A few of us that had been talking about it were already in agreement that tossing out the course was the best action to take, so when Jeremy came over to announce it, it was no surprise. We still had a solid five courses on the books, so there no great loss of fidelity in the final results.

It showed me that the marshal system works quickly and correctly. Hats off to Jeremy, Ted, John (SDS), and John (Fishmaxx) for handling the matter in the best way possible. It's why we have comp marshals at these events.

Good work guys Great event. I had a great time.
Old 01-23-2012, 11:45 AM   #31
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue10 View Post
thanks for being a good sport
Old 01-23-2012, 12:46 PM   #32
Rock Crawler

Hell of a good time.
I would like to thank all of the judges and the event organizers who were also judges.
Old 01-23-2012, 05:24 PM   #33
Quarry Creeper

I want to thank everybody that had a part in organizing & judging
this event & also the sponsors, you guys did an amazing job. I also agree with Joel these were some of the best courses I have ran. I cant wait to see what you do next year. I also want to thank anybody that was holding light for me when i was running the finals course.

Congrats to all the top finishers, there were some awesome drivers.

Thanks Joel.

Last edited by d-wray; 01-23-2012 at 05:30 PM.
Old 01-26-2012, 04:03 PM   #34
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue10 View Post
It showed me that the marshal system works quickly and correctly. Hats off to Jeremy, Ted, John (SDS), and John (Fishmaxx) for handling the matter in the best way possible. It's why we have comp marshals at these events.

With 2 groups of drivers driving 2x different time limits it was the only decision.

Drivers given the shorter time could not re-run the course (Pre-running Rule), and time did not permit a replacement course from being set up.

roksloski, please share your issue with the decision. I ask so next time your concern is taken into consideration.

2.2 Scores - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
LCQ Scores RCCtv RC Rock Crawling Worlds 35 09-14-2010 01:13 PM
2.2 scores RCCtv RC Rock Crawling Worlds 67 09-13-2010 09:43 PM
1.9 and supers scores. RCCtv RC Rock Crawling Worlds 17 09-11-2010 08:56 PM