Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Regional > Northeast > Pennsylvania

Notices

Thread: Scranton / Wilkes-Barre Area

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-12-2011, 08:58 AM   #21

Hey I am also in the nepa area just got into crawling yesterday!!! haha seriously!! I have been watching videos on youtube for a while and went up to time flys hobbies where i picked up a losi night crawler with a spektrum dx2s on sale for $224 NIB.. It may not be a comp crawler but it suits me well. Anyway you got to check out the dike in wyoming behind the price chopper its all rocks and looks pretty wild also i dont know if you are allowed to run at hickorey run park but what about boulder field thats like 16.5 acres off all rock.
rymryder is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-17-2011, 06:37 PM   #22
Rock Stacker

Hey I live in Williamsport, just picked R/C crawling back up after 2 years!
Ricketts Glen is also a fun place to crawl. There is some decent crawling in lower part of the park. And if you feel like hiking a bit, go to the top and walk down about 1/2-3/4 mile and there is some decent crawling a little bit off the trail. Ive seen that Hickory Run but never thought about the Boulders there. I don't see why you couldn't crawl there, the worst they are going to tell you is get off!
aclark09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 07:54 PM   #23

Default Re: Scranton / Wilkes-Barre Area

Hey just found this thread and it seems pretty current! I'm from Falls, im about 10 miles east of Tunkhannock, 15 miles West of Dickson City (which is where TimeFlys hobbies is located) I just picked up a Redcat RS10xt, and i'm gonna be buying an Axial SXC10 here in a few weeks, it would be sweet if that homebrew course is still available to crawl on, ill have to PM him and set somethin up....im a noob but its all about fun for me! lol

-Jordan
crawlin570 is offline   Reply With Quote