Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler Brand Specific Tech > RC4WD Bully

Notices

Thread: My Bully Build

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-24-2010, 10:10 AM   #1
Rock Stacker

Default My Bully Build

Well I have been researching this for quite some time and I decided to finally take the plunge. I ordered a havoc roller from jp customs and I should have it soon, As for the elctronics and everything else I am going to be using dual 45t torque master pro's and a holmes hobbies torque master esc and cc bec. I have a punk dig and some 3 cell lipos from holmes hobbies. As far as wheels go I have a set of mayhem engineering ultimate comp wheels for the front and set of vanquish slw for the rear and my tires I using white dot rovers with nova foams. For the radio I am using a futuba 3pm-x. I also have a set of lightweight bully axles coming but that is for another build I have planned in the near future. I will post some pics up as soon as I get my roller in, I hope you will all like the end product. I am going to be using a pro-line crowd pleazer for my body.
bigj00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-24-2010, 10:41 AM   #2
I wanna be Dave

Nice list of parts, can't wait to see some pics when you get going on assembly.
Krakker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 12:12 PM   #3
RCC Addict

Killer parts list! Looking forward to pics.
Tomy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 12:18 PM   #4
Rock Crawler

Nice parts list, Ill be watching your build as Im doing a Bully build too.
BADASSPONY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 08:35 PM   #5
Rock Stacker

I got a email yesterday that my havoc roller was shipped so I should have it on monday or tuesday and as soon as I get it I will start on my build and posting pics, I have to leave on thrusday for work so if I dont have it finished by then I will take it with me and continue on my build, I look forward to the comments and what you guys think.
Old 03-03-2010, 08:44 PM   #6
Rock Stacker

I got my bully built but now I dont know how to post pics, I tried last night and it wouldnt let me, any advice will be appreciated, pics will follow as soon as i get it figured out.
Old 03-03-2010, 08:57 PM   #7
I wanna be Dave

Create an account on Photobucket.com and load them there. Then, under the image, PB provides you the link that you need to post them on most bulletin boards.
JeremyH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 09:41 PM   #8
Quarry Creeper

Check out this link it explains in detail how to post pics using photobucket.

Posting Pics For Dummies
mhuffman_81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 10:14 PM   #9
I wanna be Dave

But,,with photobucket linking you do not have to resize your pics

You can download them there then click on the pic ther to view it and right click on it(window) and go to porpeeties and highlight and copy and paste the link in properties to the "insert image" box on here.

NOTE: after you link a pic the cursor will blink on the lower left of the pic,,use the arrow keys to move the cursor the right side of the pic then hit ENTER so it move the cursor below the pic you just downloaded..then link the next pic. otherwise the pics will link sideways from left to right instead of vertically like normal.
rmdesignworks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 11:03 PM   #10
I wanna be Dave

You can also resize them in Paint and load them straight up on here. Since you have a Star.
run2jeepn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 11:22 PM   #11
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by run2jeepn View Post
You can also resize them in Paint and load them straight up on here. Since you have a Star.
HAHA, yeah shows how observant the rest of us are. I just assumed since he was asking about posting pics, that he didn't have a star.

When you are in your post message screen scroll down below the smiley faces and click the "Manage Attachments" button. Then just add the photos you want by browsing to wherever they are located on your computer. But the images have to be below 800x600 and less than 97.7kb each. So you will likely have to resize them first. Once done adding photos click the upload button and wait for it to finish and then submit your message.
mhuffman_81 is offline   Reply With Quote