Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler Brand Specific Tech > RC4WD Bully

Notices

Thread: help me

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-28-2021, 01:14 PM   #1
Yvo

Default help me

hello, not finding a second hand moa, I am going to buy a bully 2 .RTR or kit? What do you recommend and why?
Yvo is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-28-2021, 02:16 PM   #2

Default Re: help me

I got the kit. I wanted to go with Hobbywing fusions but they won't fit into the bully ii without some link bending or getting other links, both front and back.

If you do get the kit, make sure links match as close as possible in length, left and right, especially the top links. I seriously learned that the hard way.

I chose to go with dual Hobbywing 1080s and Holmes hobbies crawlmaster sport 16s because I wanted to control it with sticks, allowing realtime control of both steering and throttle for both axles. I did get a second front axle set for 4 wheel steering. I did not bother with a dig unit or a bec because the internal becs are supposed to handle my servos (dsservo 35kg) and stick control acts as a dig and underdrive/overdrive.

... Of course I still have yet to finish this project, let alone power it up ... Hopefully before next weekend.
aPpYe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2021, 03:15 PM   #3
Yvo

for the moment i have that :Z-A0020 Fin de série le 29/08/2018 on my dahu https://www.rc4wdforum.com/forum/rc4...axle#post84827 .I would like to try to mount a chassi bully 2 ( Z-C0047 ) on it. is this possible?
Yvo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2021, 04:01 PM   #4
I wanna be Dave

Sure the Z-A0020 axle will fit. Those are bully 2 axles and they will certainly fit on the bully 2 chassis. Those particular axles are a bit narrower than the normal Bully 2 axles, 193mm vs 219.5mm (hex to hex) of the standard version.

These narrow axles were 'Designed to meet the 266mm comp Rig Width standard'
HumboldtEF is offline   Reply With Quote