Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Scale Rigs Brand Specific Tech > RC4WD Trail Finder 2

Notices

Thread: C2x

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-02-2020, 04:13 PM   #1

Default C2x

I know that the C2x is different from the tf2 but this is the closest forum I could find for what I need (first post I’m new). I bought this thing 2 weeks ago and my panhard bracket has broken once and then the mount coming off of the axle has also broken once. I have a bad feeling this is going to keep happening. A lot of the parts I feel like I need seem to be discontinued. Does anyone know a good axle with a solid panhard Mount and bracket that would fit well on my C2x? Or any other options I have for eliminating this problem. I’m extremely upset because I’m 21 and definitely don’t have the money to be buying a 500 dollar rig that doesn’t work. I’m almost to the point of tossing the whole thing. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
masondjames684 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-02-2020, 05:13 PM   #2
I wanna be Dave

Default Re: C2x

My first suggestion would be to box it up and send it to me, I'll willingly accept the burden and do my part to help society be free of such rubbish.

My honest suggestion would be to perhaps contact rc4wd and explain your situation. They are generally a fair company to do business with and based off my personal experiences they've always helped me in one way or another. If for nothing else at least you're making them aware of a suspected issue that may need addressing going forward.

Building a really strong set of axles could potentially end up costing you more than you initially paid for the truck, welcome to the hobby bubs.
crunky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2020, 05:55 PM   #3
RCC Addict

I'm not sure but if it has the Yota 2 axles LockedupRC makes improved parts for that setup, they are for the TF2s that are converted from leafs to links. It may be worth checking into.
kincer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2020, 06:06 PM   #4
RCC Addict

Ok I just investigated, the C2x does not have the Yota 2 axles but it still may be worth checking into the Lockeduprc parts, I think the C2x axles may accept these upgraded parts, it's worth an email to lockeduprc to find out, I know these parts eliminate the breakages on the TF2s converted to links.
kincer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2020, 06:59 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by kincer View Post
Ok I just investigated, the C2x does not have the Yota 2 axles but it still may be worth checking into the Lockeduprc parts, I think the C2x axles may accept these upgraded parts, it's worth an email to lockeduprc to find out, I know these parts eliminate the breakages on the TF2s converted to links.

Thanks man I’m gonna look into that. I appreciate it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
masondjames684 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2020, 02:42 PM   #6
JMo

I know this is an older thread, but in case anyone reading was concerned, RC4WD offer a replacement one-piece upper link mount and panhard bracket, made from aluminium - which ought to solve the issue of the plastic panhard bracket breaking:

https://store.rc4wd.com/Panhard-Uppe...es_p_7934.html

As I understand it, the C2X comes with this as a standard part now too.
JMo is offline   Reply With Quote

C2x - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
What are they coming out with, C2X ?? Frank211 General Crawlers 89 12-09-2020 05:35 PM
noname_rc C2X noname0383 1.9 Scale Rigs 16 04-20-2020 08:34 AM
RC4WD c2x Guahantoyz671 Newbie General 0 02-25-2020 09:43 AM
VS4-10 PRO VS C2x J55TTC Videos! 1 02-22-2020 03:06 PM