Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Vendors > RCP Crawlers

Notices

Thread: Fat-Rock Products Now "In Stock" and Shipping

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-18-2007, 03:12 PM   #21
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCP View Post
No, it doesn't do your laundry , but one stage will be clocked and the second stage will incorporate two new features that I am sure the scale crowd will enjoy. We already have them in the production schedule. The standard Fat-Rock C's were finished early and they are up on the site. The clocked and scale featured C's will be here shortly.

koo but ur not gonna let us in on the secret of these "scale" c's? portals? correct akerman knucles? !!!!

btw thanks again for the AWSOME axle c's build quality is top notch... though the skrews fit a lil tight in the kingpin holes but thats nothing.
nd4spdbh is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-18-2007, 03:49 PM   #22
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by nd4spdbh View Post
koo but ur not gonna let us in on the secret of these "scale" c's? portals? correct akerman knucles? !!!!

btw thanks again for the AWSOME axle c's build quality is top notch... though the skrews fit a lil tight in the kingpin holes but thats nothing.
Thanks,
The anodizing may just need to wear off a little to help the fit on some of the C's. Let me know if you have any future issues at all with the fit.

I don't want to release the info on the stage two clocked C just yet. It is truely a great design and I want to wait a little longer before exposing it. We have had some projects duplicated in the past and I want to keep this one a little secret for now. The first production of Fat-Rock C's were finished earlier than expected, so the other two stages are not far behind.

Last edited by Rockpiledriver; 05-18-2007 at 04:17 PM.
Rockpiledriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2007, 09:05 PM   #23
Rock Crawler

he he top secret much huh? :-P how much can you do to these axle c's... i sorta wish i waited a lil longer for some clocked ones for my front axle... we will see when they come out if i buy a pair.

Also i think this question has been asked but r u guys getting some black anoed aluminum knuckes back in stock?
Old 05-18-2007, 09:29 PM   #24
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by nd4spdbh View Post
he he top secret much huh? :-P how much can you do to these axle c's... i sorta wish i waited a lil longer for some clocked ones for my front axle... we will see when they come out if i buy a pair.

Also i think this question has been asked but r u guys getting some black anoed aluminum knuckes back in stock?

Trust me, you can do a lot. Wait to you see what we designed and are making. I think you will be amazed. It has not been done thus far.

People are going to still want both clocked and unclocked C's. We made both under the Fat-Rock design. As I previously stated the clocked version is already being made and will be here very soon. Unfortunately, someone else has just exposed the designs for one that is almost an exact copy of the clocked Fat-Rock C we are already making. If the other ones are really almost finished than there will be two of the same product available in the next week or two.

Yes, we redesigned the TLT knuckle to allow more turning radias without having to do so much grinding on the case. We are having a few hundred made black anodized and a few hundred in clear anodizing. They will be here next week.
Rockpiledriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2007, 11:36 PM   #25
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCP View Post
Trust me, you can do a lot. Wait to you see what we designed and are making. I think you will be amazed. It has not been done thus far.

People are going to still want both clocked and unclocked C's. We made both under the Fat-Rock design. As I previously stated the clocked version is already being made and will be here very soon. Unfortunately, someone else has just exposed the designs for one that is almost an exact copy of the clocked Fat-Rock C we are already making. If the other ones are really almost finished than there will be two of the same product available in the next week or two.

Yes, we redesigned the TLT knuckle to allow more turning radias without having to do so much grinding on the case. We are having a few hundred made black anodized and a few hundred in clear anodizing. They will be here next week.

ooooo me likie.... i will wait patiently while things are released!