Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Vendors > RCP Crawlers

Notices

Thread: RCP Wheely King Alum. Two Position C's, Knuckles, Lockers , MIP CVD's and More

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-02-2007, 05:32 PM   #1
I wanna be Dave

Default RCP Wheely King Alum. Two Position C's, Knuckles, Lockers , MIP CVD's and More

We have finished the prototypes for both the Wheely King aluminum two position C's and knuckles. After testing and making some minor improvements, we have now put the final prototypes into the production schedule. These should be available to all, sometime in the next few weeks.

We are waiting for the final prototypes to come back on the ring and pinion lockers. Once we have finished testing them, we will make any modifications and put them in the production schedule. They should be available in 3 - 4 weeks.

Our first shipment of Mico Engineering (RCGUY)(Patent Pending) Wheely King two piece lockers have arrived. They will go up on the site this week. One set will lock both front and back diffs.

The final modifications to the Wheely King MIP CVD's are complete. We have made some changes to the CVD's that will allow us to spend much less to make them. We will pass on the savings and offer the MIP Wheely King CVD's at a very attractive price.

Our Wheely King Crawler conversion kit is coming along. The stage one kit will include links, link mounts, shock mounts and lockers. We will have additional kits that will include a crawler motor, crawler chassis and optional motor mount.

We are currently manufcturing a BTA Steering kit for the Wheeling King. The kit will be available in two weeks.

We are adding over 40 new products to the RCP site this week. Come by during the week and check out the new stuff.
Rockpiledriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-02-2007, 07:10 PM   #2
Pebble Pounder

Talking Wheely King MIP CVD's *Woo Hoo*

'Bout time

Put me in line for a set of these !

Any chance of doing a 2.2 Hustler for WK axles ?

NooB
noob@this is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2007, 09:25 PM   #3
RCC Addict

This is great news!!!! I can't wait for the CVD's and BTA steering. I also think a setup for a 2.2 hustler would be sweet. I can see that I will be spending way too much money at RCP in the coming month or so
clarkrw3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2007, 09:53 PM   #4
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by clarkrw3 View Post
This is great news!!!! I can't wait for the CVD's and BTA steering. I also think a setup for a 2.2 hustler would be sweet. I can see that I will be spending way too much money at RCP in the coming month or so
tell me about it these guys have gotten alot of my money in the last couple of months, with all these awesome parts and great service its hard not to build another crawler or 2. keep up the awesome work
rcjunky3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2007, 11:58 AM   #5
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by noob@this View Post
'Bout time

Put me in line for a set of these !

Any chance of doing a 2.2 Hustler for WK axles ?

NooB

Absolutely! We will have links and link mounts to use both Wheely King and Scorpion Axles on the Hustler 2.2. The Wheely King links and link mounts are already in the progress. We will start working on the Scorpion links and link mounts this week.
Rockpiledriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2007, 12:00 PM   #6
RCC Addict

^^^^this is me doing a little dance of joy^^^^
clarkrw3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2007, 01:32 PM   #7
Pebble Pounder

I can't wait to see the BTA steering setup. Keep all these awesome products coming RCP!
J Rock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2007, 01:58 PM   #8
I wanna be Dave

WK two position C's look great, can't wait to see all the other parts!
Natedog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2007, 01:42 PM   #9
RCC Addict

wow, with all these great products coming soon, you should be able to build up a serious set of comp axles without even thinking about buying an actualy WK....
STEEL_CITY_CRAWLER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007, 04:46 PM   #10
Quarry Creeper

Thanks for making parts for the Wheely King, any update on when these will be available...cheers!!
genki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2007, 07:45 PM   #11
Rock Crawler

Looking forward to seeing the CVD's and BTA.

On the two positions C's, do the extra holes allow you change the clocking of the axle, or something else? If so, does the alternate hole add or reduce the amount the axles are clocked?
todd1803 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2007, 07:56 PM   #12
owner, Holmes Hobbies LLC

Quote:
Originally Posted by todd1803 View Post
On the two positions C's, do the extra holes allow you change the clocking of the axle, or something else?
Yep, it changes the clock of the knuckles or the angle of the pinion depending on how you look at it.
JohnRobHolmes is offline   Reply With Quote