Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Scale Rigs General Tech > Scale Accessories

Notices

Thread: New Madskinz, Win It, So you Don’t Have to Buy It, "Pistol Glove"…..***GIVEAWAY***

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-22-2012, 10:02 AM   #1
Rock Crawler

Default New Madskinz, Win It, So you Don’t Have to Buy It, "Pistol Glove"…..***GIVEAWAY***

New Madskinz, Win It, So you Don’t Have to Buy It, "Pistol Glove"…..***GIVEAWAY***
We have found in our Midst the cold weather that likes to creep into our crawling habits once again this time of the year… But, you can keep your hands nice and toasty with this during the cold..
As we’ve been making these for a few years now, I have yet to give any away to people other than Vendors of Madskinz Company products.. Now’s your chance to win it, so you don’t have to buy it..
Now, Theres No Raffle, ..Nothing to Buy,…No Hat Tricks…No Gimmicks, …I want to know why you just plain need it.. and that’s the entry…… I wanna know why you NEED it… not just want one.
As a kicker, the Winner will also receive an EXTRA Prize of his choice, for the best response. Im throwing a Carrier bag to the winner as a Bonus… This is your choice of a Short Course, 1/8th or 1/10 Buggy, 1/8th Truggy, Wraith Bag, Scx10/Hilux, Xr10/Ax10 crawler, Drift car/Touring car, X0-1 Carrier bag, Revo/Summit/Savage, Stampede, Mini Revo/Summit, EXO buggy…..HPI Ken Block……whatever…..its yours…Your entry does not have to be crawler oriented but must be R/C oriented… Please submit the entry on the forum and not to my PM box. We all wanna hear about the Blood, Sweat and Broken R/C’s…
This giveaway is also for everyone to participate. We could care less about how many posts you have, if you are a Non paying or paying member, Vendor or Non… or, where you live. If you win it, Ill ship it……..to wherever you are…! So, Guests…………..Please register now.
The Pistol Glove and Carrier Bag, (of your choice) is an appreciation from us to you guys, this time of the year, for the Love we have shared through the long cold winters past. Those guys, (and a few gals) have done so much for us, we will be doing many,many giveaways before the New Year. This is just a small portion of the Thanks we are giving back.
Now, Your entry has to submitted as a reply by 11/25/2012, Midnight….Roughly, 4 days. I will announce the Winner Monday afternoon, Happy Thanksgiving!! Rachael

Last edited by scottanthony; 11-22-2012 at 10:09 AM. Reason: pics
scottanthony is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-22-2012, 10:29 AM   #2
Rock Crawler

Default Re: New Madskinz, Win It, So you Don’t Have to Buy It, "Pistol Glove"…..***GIVEAWAY*

Wow I am first. This has never happened before. I need the grip so that I can crawl outside this winter. My beautiful indoor course is no longer. I have moved to an new house and have nowhere to put a course in it. So I will be crawling outside this winter. And since I crawled outside last winter a bit I know how cold it gets on the hands. I don't want to lose any fingers to frostbite. I would also love a bag to carry my crawler in to compare. Thanks for the chance.
avanord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 10:32 AM   #3
Rock Crawler

Default Re: New Madskinz, Win It, So you Don’t Have to Buy It, "Pistol Glove"…..***GIVEAWAY*

I like what you said, Thanks for the Entry...The Crawler bag will keep the wife happy too...! Keeps Mud outta the car and house.
Old 11-22-2012, 11:43 AM   #4
Rock Crawler

This would be perfect for my wife, she is always cold. She takes her socks off at night and her feet turn to ice!!!! I had to buy her a "Bun warmer" for going to hockey games. She could use this well into the summer here in Montana, I need every edge I can get for her to come crawling to (with) me. She has her own crawlers and enjoys going if she's not too cold.

The crawler bag would be great for keeping dirt and grime out of the camper, the RC's go under the bed while traveling and sometimes leave messes while putting them away or getting them out. We also leave them out while camping and I like to throw them on one of the bunk beds, but I get "the look" if they aren't clean. Gotta keep the wife happy if I can!!!!!

Thanks for the chance, I think they are a great product.

Last edited by big78ford; 11-24-2012 at 07:35 AM. Reason: Added pic
big78ford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 11:47 AM   #5
Rock Crawler

I NEED one for the cold winters up here in Alaska, its been hovering around 10* F and 30 plus mph winds for the last couple weeks and winter just started. One of your Madskinz would definitely make the long winter more bearable up here. Thanks for opportunity to win some of your awesome products
AkFordfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 12:02 PM   #6
Rock Crawler

Man O man, I feel the cold comin my way...
Alaska, Montana, I know its cold......Im from Billings....where my dad still lives, a few cousins and my sis....
It gets cold here in lil ol Reno but, I dont miss the freezing, negative Digits..!
Old 11-22-2012, 12:09 PM   #7
RCC Addict

This is a great giveaway for sure and like stated above the old lady might just appriciate not having a wet and muddy car anymore This does take away the pushing of her buttons though which is fun sometimes

Thanks for the chance and keep up the great products.
JRock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 12:23 PM   #8
Quarry Creeper

I could really use a pistol bag because when you live in Colorado and make St of the winter series is up in the foothills and maybe even deeper in, it gets to a point when you can't even feel your fingers or for matter anything else. This giveaway is like gold to me, fhanksbfor the chance.

sent from Team Angry Birds
phllint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 01:08 PM   #9
RCC Addict

This would be great as I would need the Pistol glove this year for sure. I've lived in Miami Fl, all 38yrs of my life, in the summer heat all year round even on Christmas it was hot some years. I've always wanted to see snow and never got a chance cause of some type of circumstance would always come up. But as of 4 1/2 months ago I was offered a Job with the Nashville Tennessee Gov and I'm excited this year also for my kids to see the changes, I here people say that it will snow this year or not but they say it still gets cold. So I definitely would be interestead in the Pistol Glove and also the carry bag to also keep my rig worm....lol. Thanks for the chance...
muddywaters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 04:46 PM   #10
Pebble Pounder

This would be good for my wraith i bought from you guys!
sandrocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 06:23 PM   #11

I could really use the pistol glove for the cold and harsh winters up here in Wisconsin! I'm always trying to squeeze my hand with my thick glove on into the grip of my Spektrum controller. It would just be so handy to have the pistol glove instead of two normal gloves!

I could really use the bag for my rc truck because my dad is always yelling at me for bringing my dirty/muddy/dusty/watered down truck into the house and makes me keep it in the garage! If i had the bag i could just hall my truck around and not have to worry about my truck leaving a mess behind wherevernim carrying it!

Thanks for the oppertunity!
brockly242 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 08:44 PM   #12
Rock Crawler

In! Lol

Pistol grip would be awesome for my chubby hands to keep warm.

And the bag for my chubby crawler! Hahahahaha

Thanks.
jthellfire911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 09:05 PM   #13

I could really use the pistol grip for our winter get togethers that our club has. It gets cold and windy on top of the hill we have them at. Its too hard to wear winter gloves and be able to use the controller. The bag would be a great bonus to keep the mud and water where it should be on my trucks not in my car.
Ffnye79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 09:55 PM   #14
I wanna be Dave

With the cold weather coming and how much I enjoy driving my scaler, the pistol glove would be great for keeping my hands from locking up on those long trail runs and the snow runs that we like to do here in PA.

Jslick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 09:57 PM   #15
I wanna be Dave

Count me in - Thanks!
doublej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 11:53 PM   #16
Rock Crawler

All posts considered, ...Just a few more days left!!!!!
Love the stories and the pics....Keep em comin! thanx
Old 11-23-2012, 11:49 AM   #17
Fan of wheelspeed

I definately need this. As it stands I try to drive by swapping out hands as much as needed to keep the hand working as it should. Id love to have the glovve. And my wife would definately love for me to have the bag to keep the mud and grass off the table and out of the car. Thanks for the chance.
Hoosierdady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 12:17 PM   #18
RCC Addict

We don't have 'thanksgiving',
At this time of year,
I live over in England,
But find I'm always here.

A givewaway on RCCrawler,
Always brightens up my day,
Madskinz Pistol Glove up for Grabs,
But a tale that must Scream Wa Hey!

To catch the Eye of the Lovely judge,
It must be good or they wont Budge,
My fingers are cold
My Trucks get very dirty,
In just a while I may get Flirty!!

So I bring you this Rhymn
Thats Just in Time,
To send the prize to Blighty
And I'll bid you a Good Nighty Nighty!!

Because if you pick me,
It should get here in time,
To find the Item under my Tree
Just in Time For Christmas.

Thanks for the Chance

Neil

'dready'
Dready is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 12:26 PM   #19
RCC Addict

I'd love to win the pistol glove. I had to send my KO radio in for servicing because it got wet crawling in the wet WV snow last year. It'd be nice to keep the phalanges the warm too Plus, I won't have to use hot hands all the time. Ever had a hot hands get wet and fall apart in your pocket? Not fun... A carry bag would be sweet so my wife stops getting pissed when I bring a nasty scaler through the house to the workshop downstairs.

killswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 12:30 PM   #20
RCC Addict

I'm a tall lanky toothpick. My fingers are quite far away from my heart haha. Therefore my hands (and feet) are ALWAYS cold. Even in summer, so I would use the warmer year round !!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
heinie_21 is offline   Reply With Quote

New Madskinz, Win It, So you Don’t Have to Buy It, "Pistol Glove"…..***GIVEAWAY*** - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Madskinz "EB" Wraith Bronco Build scottanthony Axial Wraith 7 03-31-2013 10:03 AM
+++++++++++++++++ottsix voodoo "win it before you can buy it"+++++++++++++++++++++ crawl-o-matic General Crawlers 269 01-07-2013 10:23 AM
Winner of the "Win a new Axial Wraith Kit, before you can buy one!" giveaway badger General Crawlers 44 10-02-2011 11:55 AM
801RCC 2010 Comp, Event #9 "Don of the Desert" NaZ-T Competitions 8 09-27-2010 04:04 PM
Things changing for Don aka "Billet Works" billet works Chit Chat 27 09-16-2009 06:46 PM