Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Competitions and Events > Scale Nationals
Loading

Notices

Thread: 2022 scale nats AL

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-13-2021, 11:23 AM   #1
RCC Addict
 
indybama's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: 3rd rock pile on the right
Posts: 1,557
Default 2022 scale nats AL

I know tickets go on sale wed at noon. But is there any place other than fb to get tickets? I dont have fb n need to get mine.

Much appreciated for any info n help
indybama is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-13-2021, 11:43 AM   #2
I wanna be Dave
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: here
Posts: 3,042
Default Re: 2022 scale nats AL

Search eventzilla at noon Wednesday would be my guess if you can't find link on FB.

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk
tapped-out is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2021, 01:58 PM   #3
RCC Addict
 
indybama's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: 3rd rock pile on the right
Posts: 1,557
Default Re: 2022 scale nats AL

Quote:
Originally Posted by tapped-out View Post
Search eventzilla at noon Wednesday would be my guess if you can't find link on FB.

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk
Thanks TO. I dont have fb, thats why im lookin for alterantive site. Got a buddy that may get them on fb for me

Sent from my SM-A516V using Tapatalk
indybama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2021, 11:54 AM   #4
RCC Addict
 
indybama's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: 3rd rock pile on the right
Posts: 1,557
Default Re: 2022 scale nats AL

Managed to get a c3 ticket, somehow... Everytime id hit 'checkout', itd tell me choose a lesser quantity of tickets. 1 per class was to much?! When itd show 10-15 as choice per class. I guess 1 is better than none...
indybama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2021, 06:18 PM   #5
Quarry Creeper
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: Adirondack Park
Posts: 410
Default Re: 2022 scale nats AL

Quote:
Originally Posted by indybama View Post
Managed to get a c3 ticket, somehow... Everytime id hit 'checkout', itd tell me choose a lesser quantity of tickets. 1 per class was to much?! When itd show 10-15 as choice per class. I guess 1 is better than none...
I was able to get one ticket for class 1. Would not let me buy a class 2 entry. Now decision time, do I drive 1,100 miles each way for 1 class?
sherbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2021, 09:04 PM   #6
RCC Addict
 
indybama's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: 3rd rock pile on the right
Posts: 1,557
Default Re: 2022 scale nats AL

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherbs View Post
I was able to get one ticket for class 1. Would not let me buy a class 2 entry. Now decision time, do I drive 1,100 miles each way for 1 class?
It shows theres more up for sale. Ttyin to get a c2, but it keeps tellin me i need a code to buy one. If i could get a c2 ticket, i would be fine with not gettin a c1.

1100 miles is a long way lol. But, bring more than your c1 rig. Trust me, they had ECC back in april at the same place scale nats is. I had a blast! All kind of trails, rocks, n the veiw. In my opinion, itd be well worth the trip. Itll b great to meet up with rcc people n hit some trails together
indybama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2021, 12:38 AM   #7
Quarry Creeper
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: Adirondack Park
Posts: 410
Default Re: 2022 scale nats AL

Quote:
Originally Posted by indybama View Post
It shows theres more up for sale. Ttyin to get a c2, but it keeps tellin me i need a code to buy one. If i could get a c2 ticket, i would be fine with not gettin a c1.

1100 miles is a long way lol. But, bring more than your c1 rig. Trust me, they had ECC back in april at the same place scale nats is. I had a blast! All kind of trails, rocks, n the veiw. In my opinion, itd be well worth the trip. Itll b great to meet up with rcc people n hit some trails together
That is the same thing I also get, code needed. I was getting that code at 12:03pm.
sherbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2021, 04:39 AM   #8
RCC Addict
 
indybama's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: 3rd rock pile on the right
Posts: 1,557
Default Re: 2022 scale nats AL

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherbs View Post
That is the same thing I also get, code needed. I was getting that code at 12:03pm.
It kept tellin me that too when they went on sale. Then started tellin me 'choose a lesser quantity ticket'. Within 15 min, it said they were sold out. I sent a message to jimmy (the coordinator), but havent got anything back. Shortly after, i was able to get a c3. I tryed again this mornin, it still tells me i need a code
indybama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2021, 11:45 AM   #9
Quarry Creeper
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: Adirondack Park
Posts: 410
Default Re: 2022 scale nats AL

Quote:
Originally Posted by indybama View Post
It kept tellin me that too when they went on sale. Then started tellin me 'choose a lesser quantity ticket'. Within 15 min, it said they were sold out. I sent a message to jimmy (the coordinator), but havent got anything back. Shortly after, i was able to get a c3. I tryed again this mornin, it still tells me i need a code
Same here, also sent a message with a No Response. The courtesy of a promoter to answer a question is the least they could do.
sherbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2021, 04:32 PM   #10
RCC Addict
 
indybama's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: 3rd rock pile on the right
Posts: 1,557
Default Re: 2022 scale nats AL

Completely agree. It still shows theres more tickets for sale, but continues to tell me i need a code to purchase
indybama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2021, 09:15 PM   #11
Quarry Creeper
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: Adirondack Park
Posts: 410
Default Re: 2022 scale nats AL

Quote:
Originally Posted by indybama View Post
Completely agree. It still shows theres more tickets for sale, but continues to tell me i need a code to purchase
Just read on the facebook page for nationals, the "Code Required" means Sold Out. And to many messaged to answer them. Just hope they did not oversell.
sherbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2022, 10:29 AM   #12
Quarry Creeper
 
Join Date: May 2019
Location: Knoxville
Posts: 453
Default Re: 2022 scale nats AL

Does anyone know the policy for spectators? I'm not on FB so I can't ask there. I'm about three hours away and just found out I'll be off work that weekend so I'm contemplating going down for the day. I've been there once before on a random weekday with a buddy, so I know that there's many places to crawl aside from the main area of the park.

Thanks in advance for any info!
Lashlee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2022, 01:45 PM   #13
RCC Addict
 
indybama's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: 3rd rock pile on the right
Posts: 1,557
Default Re: 2022 scale nats AL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lashlee View Post
Does anyone know the policy for spectators? I'm not on FB so I can't ask there. I'm about three hours away and just found out I'll be off work that weekend so I'm contemplating going down for the day. I've been there once before on a random weekday with a buddy, so I know that there's many places to crawl aside from the main area of the park.

Thanks in advance for any info!
I believe u just pay park entry fee n there u are. Just have to have your tickets to run the classes. I tryed to get all 3 class, but was only able to get class 3. Im in hopes that theyll have spots open for c1 n c2 when i get there. Im only 2 hrs away myself
indybama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2022, 10:56 AM   #14
Quarry Creeper
 
Join Date: May 2019
Location: Knoxville
Posts: 453
Default Re: 2022 scale nats AL

Fantastic!! Lets hope for good weather!
Lashlee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2022, 09:53 PM   #15
RCC Addict
 
indybama's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: 3rd rock pile on the right
Posts: 1,557
Default Re: 2022 scale nats AL

Just got in from scale nats c1 day. Had a blast! Didnt get near as many pics as i wanted too, or vids for that matter. But i did meet some awesome people. I met joe from exocaged, really nice guy. Tim from trd adventures is a cool fellar. Dont have a pic of tim. Then i found matt n josh, great guys to talk too. Matt is alot taller than he looks on camera lol. N josh looks younger in person. Oh, n i even got to meet john shultz, heck of a great guy!

Got pics of josh, matt n shultz trucks too. That cf josh used, it was so light. So friggin cool to see those builds in person too

Sent from my SM-A516V using Tapatalk
indybama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2022, 10:04 PM   #16
RCC Addict
 
indybama's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: 3rd rock pile on the right
Posts: 1,557
Default Re: 2022 scale nats AL

More pics of scale nats

Sent from my SM-A516V using Tapatalk
indybama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2022, 10:21 PM   #17
RCC Addict
 
indybama's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: 3rd rock pile on the right
Posts: 1,557
Default Re: 2022 scale nats AL

Class 2 rigs

Sorry i didnt get alot of pics, i got caught up pullin lines lol

Sent from my SM-A516V using Tapatalk
indybama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2022, 10:08 AM   #18
Go Buckeyes!
 
B-MOW71's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Location: Mid-Ohio
Posts: 3,211
Default Re: 2022 scale nats AL

Man bama, awesome pics!

Always cool to see them awesome rigs in person! I've met John, Matt and Josh too and they are cool to talk too!
B-MOW71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2022, 02:34 PM   #19
RCC Addict
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: San Diego
Posts: 1,143
Default Re: 2022 scale nats AL

Where are the scores listed?
SDheavymetal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2022, 05:32 AM   #20
RCC Addict
 
indybama's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: 3rd rock pile on the right
Posts: 1,557
Default Re: 2022 scale nats AL

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDheavymetal View Post
Where are the scores listed?

Sorry heavy metal, i didnt get a pic of the scores. I was goina do that before i left. I cut out right after the raffle so i missed the rush out the park. Plus i knew i wasnt gettin any award...
indybama is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



2022 scale nats AL - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Scale Nats cancelled?? BigBaller Chit Chat 380 12-14-2018 09:18 PM
Guido: Scale TTC Bronco 2015 Scale Nats Updates Grizzly4x4 2.2 Scale Rigs 1396 11-09-2015 03:25 PM
ndrcrc going to scale nats thomass14 North Dakota 16 05-05-2014 07:57 PM
How do you know scale nats is approaching? XSRCdesign Competitions 20 05-04-2011 01:37 AM
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:02 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright 2004-2014 RCCrawler.com