Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Scale Rigs General Tech > Scale Videos!

Notices

Thread: Vasquez Rocks trail run 10-18-09

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-20-2009, 10:54 PM   #1
Quarry Creeper

Default Vasquez Rocks trail run 10-18-09

I don't know how Pantablo does it. His videos are always great. I keep trying to learn from him, but I just cant get it down yet.

So heres my Vasquez run
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zEBZ6zTy_PQ
59sled is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-20-2009, 11:15 PM   #2

Great Video IMO! and your Boy's can wheel their rigs.
hdhdhd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2009, 11:57 PM   #3
I wanna be Dave

Have you seen my early videos, lol? It just takes practice. You'll get an eye for it soon enough.
Nice wheelin'. Watch out though, your kids are going to be out driving you soon enough. That's what happened with my 7yr old...and I have it on video, "Dad, I made that. You can't make that?"...lol.

Good video dude. Nice driving. LOVE the opening shot. I would have trampled down the grass a bit though ('tread lightly', lol) so you could see under the rock a bit more. And that 3-wheelin at 1:05 was awesome.
pantablo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 06:26 AM   #4
I wanna be Dave

Great video and time well spent!when you can enjoy your favorite hobby with your best friends thats pretty much as good as life gets!! I been consumed with the RC hobby for as long as I can remember and now that my son has started to realy get into it I feel on top of the world!!

This is a shout out to your boys,,,Great driving fellas!!And enjoy every moment spent with Dad!!!!!

Now get us some more video!!
rcjeepbuilder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 09:37 AM   #5
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by pantablo View Post
Have you seen my early videos, lol? It just takes practice. You'll get an eye for it soon enough.
Nice wheelin'. Watch out though, your kids are going to be out driving you soon enough. That's what happened with my 7yr old...and I have it on video, "Dad, I made that. You can't make that?"...lol.

Good video dude. Nice driving. LOVE the opening shot. I would have trampled down the grass a bit though ('tread lightly', lol) so you could see under the rock a bit more. And that 3-wheelin at 1:05 was awesome.
Thanks,
At first I was mostly concentrating on getting the great video shot, then I realized it was taking away from the fun of just driving around. So there was a point Sunday when I was just slapping the camera down anywhere. And the opening shot was one of them.

"And that 3-wheelin at 1:05 was awesome"
That's one thing I showed my wife is that all your videos have some kind of shot that shows how hard the trucks are being pushed or some crazy shot of it almost rolling.
I'm glad that I was finally able to get something like that in my video.
Old 10-21-2009, 09:48 AM   #6
Quarry Creeper

Thanks for the comments.
The kids are doing great out there.
My 6yr old. has the better patience to go slow. And he is the one into R/C overall.

Where my 9 yr. old still likes to go fast and seems to get kind of bored out there. But he is coming out there on his own will and that's all that counts to me.

Both kids also own brushless 8.5 motored Slashes, so I've been trying to get them in to racing in the spec slash class, but they both don't want any part of that yet.

Even my wife has came out with us. I'm sure if I had a 4th scaler she would go out more often. But I just don't have the funds for that.
Old 10-21-2009, 10:12 AM   #7
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by 59sled View Post
That's one thing I showed my wife is that all your videos have some kind of shot that shows how hard the trucks are being pushed or some crazy shot of it almost rolling.
I thought that only happened because that's how we all drive, lol.
Old 10-21-2009, 11:31 AM   #8
Quarry Creeper

I think you did a great job on the video!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pantablo View Post
That's what happened with my 7yr old...and I have it on video, "Dad, I made that. You can't make that?"...lol.
I remember commenting on that!
FROADER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 04:56 PM   #9
Pebble Pounder

nice vid its kinda rare to see kids below 10yrs old that can go scale speed. the rigs looks great too
midship909 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 05:05 PM   #10
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by midship909 View Post
nice vid its kinda rare to see kids below 10yrs old that can go scale speed. the rigs looks great too
yep, took a while to get my son to want to crawl rocks instead of do donuts in the parking lot, lol.