Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Regional > Southeast > South Carolina

Notices

Thread: Zoo pics 10/31/2010

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-31-2010, 06:46 PM   #1
RCC Addict

Default Zoo pics 10/31/2010

Finally got the XR10 out on the rocks today and I could not ask for any more perfect weather; it was beautiful out there today. Now let me say this.....this is the most capable rig I have ever built. I was absolutely amazed at its first time out. It outperformed my last berg hands down. Maybe this one is just so much easier to setup. Maybe its the tires, the chassis, I really dont know what to say. Here are the few pics I took from today.

This one of my favorite spots down here, so I setup shop here. I setup a 10 gate course including the start and finish. The chalk lines were boundaries.

Here was the start...

Gate 2

Gate 3

Gates 4 and 5 I did not get any pictures unfortunately though this was immediately following gate 3 enrout to gate 4.

No pic of Gate 6. This is gate 7. There is actually a tight boundary line that made this one tougher than it looks.

Gates 8 & 9

Another view of 8 & 9

Gate 10 the finish. The dig.

Drag.

reengage.

I have never done these gates with such ease as I have with the most capable crawler that I have now. I just want to know if any of you other XR10 guys are having the same experience that I am having? i know nothing was planned and several of you guys made they trip to TN but I wish you guys could been there today. Look foward to seeing everyone this coming weekend.

O and btw the only issue I did have today was I lost a spring cup; looks like some J dougs cups are in order. Luckily I had a spare with me. I believe it was from the unreal amount of steering in this thing grinding the tires into the shocks.

Last edited by limited77; 10-31-2010 at 07:14 PM.
limited77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-31-2010, 06:57 PM   #2
Rock Crawler

Nice! It kills me to be so close to having mine done but yet so far away. I cant wait to see what all these new rigs are capable of. I just hope Im not chasing the XR's all year.
CREEPINKING is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 07:08 PM   #3
Rock Crawler

I am loving my XR for sure!! I LOVE MY STEERING
M_ENERGY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 08:39 PM   #4
RCC Addict

looks awsome limited.. glad ur liking the new rig..
lowridinjuggalo is offline   Reply With Quote