Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler Brand Specific Tech > Superclass Crawlers

Notices

Thread: my super bully bronco

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-21-2010, 11:17 AM   #1
Rock Stacker

Default my super bully bronco

hey all. i recently got my first crawler built. it concists of super bully axles, inet rc chassis, rc4wd large resevior shocks, traxxas sportmaxx tires and rims, tq3 radio, tekin fxr esc, punk rc dig, ko propo servo, cc bec wired into the servo only, 6 cell stik pack batteries for now, and hpi bronco body. i have already figured out the servo isnt strong enough, my rod ends are weak, and there isnt enough weight on the axles. i am wanting to get 40 series tires and wheels and see if i can adjust the servo or get a bigger one. here are some pics let me know what you think.

artl666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-21-2010, 05:14 PM   #2
Pebble Pounder

i think its a good start. i like the rear lock out very simple yet effective. you might wanna move as many of the components down as low as you can get them like on the axle, and try limiting your flex to much is just as bad as to little. everyone has a personal preference,i like to keep mine to about the height of one tire with the other 3 on the ground. happy crawlin
muddyone is offline   Reply With Quote