Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler Brand Specific Tech > Superclass Crawlers

Notices

Thread: Super bully axle question

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-06-2011, 08:13 AM   #1
RCC Addict

Default Super bully axle question

Quick question. Where are you guys ordering your super bully light weight axles from?
ckrc has the best price for a set but I've had negative dealings with them in the past and I want to spend my money with a solid company that will actually send me the parts
The Crawl Space is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-06-2011, 08:47 AM   #2
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by igrind808 View Post
Quick question. Where are you guys ordering your super bully light weight axles from?
ckrc has the best price for a set but I've had negative dealings with them in the past and I want to spend my money with a solid company that will actually send me the parts
Whats up grind...i ordered mine from JPcustoms.com which i will NEVER order from them again!...it took me a month to get mine and they never sent me any emails/tracking info,nothing and the killer of it all is when i did finally get them,he himself ordered them from RC4WD?? Also i ordered the steering linkages with that order and he sent those 2 weeks AFTER i had already got the axles...o joke so i would never mess with those guys!...you might wanna try RC4WD,theyre quick and never had any problems with them?...good luck and let me know where u order from.
GREEDY GENIUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2011, 09:35 AM   #3
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by GREEDY GENIUS View Post
Whats up grind...i ordered mine from JPcustoms.com which i will NEVER order from them again!...it took me a month to get mine and they never sent me any emails/tracking info,nothing and the killer of it all is when i did finally get them,he himself ordered them from RC4WD?? Also i ordered the steering linkages with that order and he sent those 2 weeks AFTER i had already got the axles...o joke so i would never mess with those guys!...you might wanna try RC4WD,theyre quick and never had any problems with them?...good luck and let me know where u order from.
What's crackin Greedy, thanks for the reply and the info. I was just looking at jpcustoms this morning and it got me thinkin I should do some checking around before I drop a coin. It's a real drag when sellers dont deliver, literally

I was thinking of ordering from rc4wd, go direct to the source ya know. A buddy of mine ordered some parts from them and didn't have any complains.

I'll see who else chimes in an what they got to say before I make a final decision
Old 05-06-2011, 10:06 AM   #4
RCC Addict

I also have a buddy who just got some from JPcustoms and was not happy with them. He said the lack of communication is what mostly disappointed him.
Illeagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2011, 10:21 AM   #5
Rock Crawler

I also had a poor dealing with JP customs and will never order from him again. Very poor comunication and took a very long time to get. RC4WD is your best bet.
TedBull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2011, 12:09 PM   #6
Pebble Pounder

I ordered mine from RC4Wd & had them in few days,in fact all my dealings with them have been great..........not more than a week on any given part,and there has been alot of them (LOL)
scottkerley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2011, 01:21 PM   #7
Quarry Creeper

I got mine from RC4WD directly also with out any issues. Probably the best way to go
RCROCIN' is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2011, 01:29 PM   #8
RCC Addict

Awesome guys! Thanks for all the input, much appreciated. I'll be hittin up rc4wd next week