Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler Brand Specific Tech > Superclass Crawlers > Tamiya Clod Buster

Notices

Thread: Integy lockable diffs

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-08-2008, 07:06 PM   #1

Default Integy lockable diffs

Has anyone use these integy lockable diff I've had these layin around the house waiting for rebuild of my clod, I ended up buying metal gear set with direct spool and wanted to get some opinion's on the lockable diff's, If anyone has used them or seen them in action I would be grtful for some feedback
swiftcrawler is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-08-2008, 07:20 PM   #2
I wanna be Dave

I most certainly would not use something you've had laying around the house wating to be used.
Thorsteenster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008, 10:14 PM   #3

thanks dude (Thors... whatever??)you've been a huge help, need more people like you in the hobby.
swiftcrawler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008, 01:26 PM   #4
Rock Stacker

Default Integy diffs

I bought a set,$200.00 each,they are not bad,on my super crawler, i bent all of the link mounts on the diffs,and the main upper link bent too,steering links are too long for normal servos(hitech,airtronics)had to shorten all of them,broke all stock axel shafts, or lost crossshaft pins.INTEGYs aluminum is really soft,the main case on there clod axel housing has copper in the casting,thats pretty bad,but has still held up, other than that they're ok.but i run 40 series mudslinger with 4 lbs of lead pencil weight in the front and 2lbs in the rear,with 7 cell 9000 mha,2 5995 tg hitech's, and 2 integy 55t ,RC4WD 303 axels front/rear.Next time i will try the RAPTOR axels
budcrawler is offline   Reply With Quote