Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler Brand Specific Tech > Superclass Crawlers > Tamiya Clod Buster

Notices

Thread: Where is everyone?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-05-2009, 08:49 PM   #1
RCC Addict

Default Where is everyone?

rebuilding an old bullhead..........so far i have the 16" CPE evo chassis. Just wondering where have all the supers or MTs in general gone? Mines not going to be a hardcore crawler, just a basher. Is there an active forum for these? Are supers and MT racing a thing of the past? I have a 2.2 Axial but this thing is going to be fun too.
Deezul is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-06-2009, 12:15 PM   #2
Quarry Creeper

There still around. Theres plenty of Supers here just gotta look I just got done building my Big Evil super......came out pretty good. If you go to the clod pic gallery mine i think is the last pic thats posted.
ToTheMAXXcrawler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 04:29 PM   #3
Pebble Pounder

Clod drivers (MT's and bashers especially!) spend less time posting up worrying about what other drivers think of their rigs....and more time out flogging the livin' bejesus outta them! LOL

Nah, seriously, these seem to be a dying breed on this forum (and others), but some of us will never write them off as done for.

20 years of being a Clodbuster guy myself....monster truck, racer, basher, crawler, or puller....guess I'm too dumb to let them die.
WarMachine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 05:38 PM   #4
Quarry Creeper

Ehh i think they are a dieing breed, but like i said they are here just gotta look lol. I think a lot of people are jumping to the 2.2 rigs myself with the success of the Axial ax-10 and the scx-10 along with the scaler rigs and among others. Its all about preference, i like the bigger trucks because they are still pretty fun in my opinion.
Old 10-06-2009, 07:33 PM   #5
RCC Addict

i have an ax10, building the clod up because i had it.......its just different. i wish there were more parts sources and a bigger/active mt forum
Deezul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2009, 01:20 PM   #6
Quarry Creeper

Theres lots of places you can get parts for clods. I wish i was at home because i can give you a couple sites to look at. One i know is Clodparts.com, RC4WD, ThunderTech Racing, CKRCcrawlers...and lots more.....bunch of places out there to get stuff for the Clods.