Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler Brand Specific Tech > Superclass Crawlers > Tamiya Clod Buster

Notices

Thread: I wanna build A clod crawler?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-14-2004, 10:55 PM   #1
Pebble Pounder

Default I wanna build A clod crawler?

OK its getting winter time,and im thinking of building a clod crawler,I already have a pretty much stock txt,Plus I hear clods are better any way for crawlin?
So All I really need is the stock axles"whick I will lock them"But are all the axles the same Even from old clods I see on ebay?Im not sure If I want to build my own chassis or buy one,Any sites on how to build one" If not I rember seeing long ago on ebay I think it was caled the geko chassis,for about 150 Is this a good chassis for crawling,Or anything around that price range thats good? Thanks!
ProfitOfDoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-14-2004, 11:02 PM   #2
I wanna be Dave

Default Re: I wanna build A clod crawler?

http://rccrawler.com/modules.php?nam...mp;file=search

Search before you post. Everything you asked has been asked before, and its a quick way to find answers. Hell, there is ALREADY a post of someone asking the SAME THING!! You know what, its RIGHT BELOW YOURS!!! Read, search, learn. Ask if you absolutely CANT find it, and if its a dumb question, ask in the newbie section.

Yes, All clod axles are the same. Next time you have any newbie ish questions, post in the newbie section.

Also, learn to type!!!! Maybe run them through word first or something.
Welcome to RCC.
SR5Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2004, 11:08 PM   #3
Pebble Pounder

Dont Be a Penis,Thank you
Old 10-14-2004, 11:13 PM   #4
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfitOfDoom

Wow.....

Hey Dave, this guy is new isn't he He has no idea who he just told off

Welcome to the board but perhaps your question might get answered in a more friendly manor here,
The Newbie Forum...
http://www.rccrawler.com/forum28.html
toyofast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2004, 05:13 AM   #5

Lol, just browse the forums first. I was totally new to cralwers a few weeks ago and had a fair few questions I wanted to ask but after a few days browsing these forums I found everything I wanted to know and went a bought a Clod.

They are a great source of info etc. but start to get cluttered with the same posts asking the same things, and in the end you wont get many replies. :?
superfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2004, 08:42 AM   #6
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfitOfDoom
Hey, I told you how to get your information. You're the one who messed up, not me. So shutup. We have an order of how things work here. You search for your information, 99% of the time, you will find it. If its not enough, you gauge whether or not its a newbie style question, and determine where to ask. Asking questions that have already been asked will result in me laughing at you and flaming you.

Although I liked your grammar much more in that post

Superfreak gave some good advice too.

You know Toyo, its nice his post was edited by the cuss word filter deal, or else I woulda been really annoyed. Now he just looks stupid for calling me a penis
SR5Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2004, 12:18 PM   #7
Pebble Pounder

Well a penis is a penis,Which Is what I called you that in the begining,I didnt want to use profanity.Yes I been to places like this and ran into people like you.I was just new and wanted to make a post ,Just to see how fast it would get answered.Yes I'll search more even though when I try it says this section doesnt work or something like that,I just dont respond well to ignorance.But thanks for all the help guys.